Categories > TV > Prison Break

Blue Spell

by CatherineWinner 0 reviews

He's married and she knows it. Season one angst from Sara's POV

Category: Prison Break - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-10-28 - Updated: 2007-10-29 - 372 words

1Insightful
“Married, married, married,” she whispers to herself, “don’t look up, don’t look up!”

Sara refuses to meet his eyes, she knows full well that the moment she looks up he’ll be staring back, his eyes full of concern and worry, silently begging her to trust him again.

And she knows she would. It’s his eyes. Someone said eyes are the gateway to the soul, well with him she sees everything, his soul, his heart, his mind. The parts he lets her see at least.

“I only married her so she could get her green card.”

That alone fuels the fire. It angers her that he would lie to her, she knows he’s lying, but it also aggravates her because she doesn’t want it to be true. Could a man really that caring, really that sweet and honest, exist? Instead she forces her mind back to the facts

“I saw you coming out of the conjugal room.”

She tries to make her voice firm, and with work she does.

But she’s hurting inside, she trusted him, admired him and wanted him, the whole time he was married. She wanted to scream, she wanted to cry, and instead she berated herself.

That’s what you get for trusting a convict, even one with eyes of blue steal.

“It's just business.”

She wants to believe him, oh heavens she does. But she can’t. She saw the kiss. She wasn’t a jealous person, but that kiss had ignited it in her.

From that moment she knew she couldn’t trust herself with him. He was too dangerous.

“You don't have to explain it to me Michael.”

She says firmly, her heart begging for answerers. For him to explain, say anything that will erase that damn kiss.

“I know, but I want to.”

Her heart soars, oh god she feels on fire. She needs to get away, he’s using those eyes again.

She can feel them on her, caressing her deeper than hands could ever reach.

She stands and rushes from the room.

She still feels his spell on her as she turns the corner, she fears she’ll feel it for the rest of her life.
Sign up to rate and review this story