Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 18

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

2 months later....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-10-31 - Updated: 2007-10-31 - 1383 words

0Unrated
Mrs. Bryar started over doing my hair.

“I think my hair is done” I mumbled.

“Oh sorry dear, it’s just so nice to get you ready” Mrs. Bryar clapped her hands together.

I smiled at her from the mirror. It was graduation day today. I was going to graduate school. I was happy. Almost.

It’s been 2 months since I was back together with Gerard. 2 months since I’ve broken Bob’s heart. And 2 months since I’ve spoken to him. I miss him so much. I missed spending my time with him and now I’m all alone.

Gerard and I have planned out our lives already… well Gerard did most of the work. I want to become an Art teacher for a high school and I’ve won a scholarship for a university that’s about 3 hours away and Gerard wants to become a cartoonist by going to an Art School that’s close to my uni. We are going to rent a small apartment there and live there till we finish our courses. Bob was going to become a sound engineer and was going to a university just next to our house. I will miss him. Frank on the other hand wants to focus on his band Pencey Prep. I wish him luck on that. Frank and I have been close. It seems like we have forgotten our past which is good for me. Ray still doesn’t know what to do. Well God help him.

“Ok, you look ready enough” Mrs. Bryar broke my thoughts. “Seth bring Bob and lets take photos!” she called out Mr. Bryar.

I felt my stomach sink and have butterflies. A moment later they both walked in. Bob looked dull.

“Ok let’s take a family photo!” Mr. Bryar called out. “No Bob, stand in between your mother and Mary-Anne”

Bob silently grunted and stood behind me and wrapped his left arms around his mother’s shoulder.

I held my breath and tucked in my stomach as I felt his presence behind me.

Mr. Bryar sighed, “Bob wrap your arms around Mary-Anne too”

Bob softly touched my shoulder as I silently gasped. I’ve been longing for him to touch me. Briefly a memory of me kissing him for the last time ran through my mind.
Mr. Bryar put the digital camera on the timer and left it on the table and ran back to us just in time for it to take a picture.

“Oh, it’s so perfect” Mrs. Bryar squealed, “Ok let’s take some photos of Mary-Anne and Bob”

We both groaned.





After 500 photos we headed to school in their car. We met Frank, Mikey and Gerard at the front gates. I hugged Mikey and kissed Gerard. I hugged Frank too.

“Smile” Frank said as he let go of me and held the camera above us.

I smiled and the flash blinded me for a few seconds.

“Perfect picture” Frank looked at the camera screen.

After Frank took 1 million photos of everyone we headed to our hall which was humongous.




I waved at Mr. and Mrs. Bryar as we were in our lines to get our graduation certificates.

“Sarah Brookes” the principal called out.

A girl with red curly hair who was quite tall walked across the stage and received the certificate and stood in the crowd of students at the back who already got their certificates.

“Robert Bryar”

Bob walked rather quickly and received his too.

I smirked; Bob didn’t like getting photos taken.

“Mary-Anne Bryar”

I walked towards the principal and shook hands and received my certificate.




After the 1456th student got theirs too, the photographers started taking photos of us before we threw our hats in the air and tried to catch them. I didn’t get mine back, oh well I didn’t like it anyway. We hugged each other and I had to hug Bob. He was so warm, so manly. I missed him so much I missed how he smelled and today he smelled exactly the same. He tried pulling away but couldn’t because I didn’t let him go. I noticed this and let go with a small ‘sorry’ escaping my lips. I felt him staring at me for a second before hugging other people. My heart was beating fast from that brief hugging session with Bob. Gerard came power walking to me and hugged me.

“Ooh, I feel your heart beating fast. Is it because of me?” he asked.

No its not. “I hope not” I said with a smile.

He chuckled, “I can’t wait till we have our own apartment”

I nodded.

“Aren’t you excited?” his smile
faded.

“Yea, why wouldn’t I be?” I lied. I’d rather be staying at home just to see Bob. Even though I wouldn’t be able to talk to him it was still enough for me.

He frowned at me then smiled. He knew I was thinking about Bob, it wasn’t that hard to notice.

“Mary!” Frank screamed as he ran to us.

“Frank!” I screamed back.

He hugged me, “Last day of school! Thank God!”

I smiled.

“Mary you know I love you, right?”

I nodded.

“When I get my own apartment, you can stay over at my house when you get bored of Gerard”

“Hey, back off” Gerard joked. “She won’t ever get bored of me”

I smiled. I already am.

“Thanks Frank. I’ll keep that in mind” I replied.

Frank stuck his tongue out at Gerard. “That’s what friends are for”

“For good times and bad times” I sang.

“There you guys!” Mikey came out of the crowd of students.

“Mikey!” I hugged him.

“You guys are gonna leave me now… all alone” he pouted his bottom lip.

“Awwww…. If you want you can live with us on the weekends” I suggested.

“No… I am so not going to allow my little bro to live with us” Gerard came into our conversation, “Besides he’ll get grossed out when he hears weird dirty noises from our bedroom” he winked at me.

“Gerard that is so not going to happen” I frowned at him. “And, who told you that we were going to share a room?” I crossed my arms.

Gerard looked shocked and defeated at the same time. “Um… I gotta go and say bye to a couple of friends” and walked off.

“Hey, are you and Gerard ok?” Frank asked.

“Yea” I lied pretending to look innocent.

“Oh” he nodded.

Just then Mikey pulled me away from him.

“Did you have sex with Gerard yet?” he said to my ear.

I looked confused at him, “Why ask?”

“You sounded like… you didn’t… want to have sex with him” he looked uneasy with all the blushing.

I smiled, “Mikey I’ll let you in a little secret” I leaned in, “I’m still a virgin”

Mikey had his mouth wide
open, “Really?”

I nodded, “You don’t know”

He pretended to zip his mouth, “No one knows”

I smiled and we went back to Frank who was now with Ray.

“Ray!” I hugged him. “Why did it take so long for you to find us?”

“I don’t know” he shrugged his
shoulders.

I smiled again.




That night we partied at this chick’s house and obviously got drunk. All I remember is that we partied hard and that I nearly had sex with Gerard due to his persuasion. Nearly! I was meant to save my virginity for Bob, but I don’t think I have a chance. Bob wasn’t in the party anyway. I needed to party though, because in a few days I was going to live with Gerard. And I’m not looking forward to it.














muahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!
i told u i would write more tonight...
though i'm real sleeeeeeeepy
so i would appreciate the reviews for my hard work...
so plz tell me what u think...
i think i've kinda changed the way the story sounds like...
idk.... thats why i need ur opnion....
do u like it???????
love u alllllllllllllll.....

thank you clutsy_93 , pyrotechnicist, i-stole-the-cookies and bindie611 who regularly reviewed my story!!!!!!!!!!
mwah love u guys! couldnt have done it with out the reviewing!!!



xx
Sign up to rate and review this story