Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Here Is Your Verse

Wake Up

by killxsmile 9 reviews

fairytales happen. they're living proof.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-10-31 - Updated: 2007-10-31 - 589 words - Complete

2Ambiance
Author's Note: Here it is: the LAST CHAPTER of Here Is Your Verse.

As usual, this is dedicated to the reviewers:
falloutboysteph
glindapsawyer
--delilah
pyrotechnist
releasethepants
dflip07
this_girl_was
SingYourLungsOut
medicatedlives
MizPink
i_heart_cliches


Words cannot express how excited/happy/amazed I feel when you guys post feedback. It's like being on the barricade at a concert, minus the sweaty people and awkward bruises.

Chapter Thirty-Six: Wake Up

The morning will come in the press of every kiss, with your head upon my chest where I will annoy you with every waking breath 'til you decide to wake up.
-Coheed & Cambria

---
Emi's POV

"Mmmmm... Quit it," I mumbled, swatting a hand away from my side. A muffled laugh reached my ears as the poking to my abdomen continued.

Waking up by alarm clock was one thing.
But waking up to your body being prodded was on a whole new level of annoying.

Opening my eyes, I saw Pete smiling down at me.

"Good morning," he chirped.
"Ughhh, Pete..." I turned away from him and buried my head in a pillow. He laughed into my neck and wrapped his arms around me.

"What's so funny, Wentz?" I asked trying to sound angry. It proved to be a hard task, as he pressed his lips against my shoulder.
"Most girls would be happy to be in bed with me, but all you want to do is go back to sleep," he said, chuckling.
"Well, I'm not most girls," I said, turning to face him.
"I know," he said pressing his forehead against mine.

"…So what's the big emergency?" I asked, more curious than irritated. "You know I'm not a morning person."
"Well, I can't see your eyes when you're asleep," he simply replied.
"How do you do that?" I asked, looking up at him.
"Do what?"
"Come up with the perfect things to say, and make me forget that I'm angry at you."
"It's a gift," he said, slipping his hand into mine.

I tilted my head up so that our lips met in a sweet kiss. Pulling away, he tucked my bangs behind my ear.

We shared another kiss and I rested my head against his shoulder. As he played with my hair, I lightly traced the tattoos on his arm.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked, holding my hand to his chest.
"The dream I was having earlier," I quietly replied.
"Good dream?"
"Iono. It had this guy named Pete Wentz in it..." I joked.
"So it was a nightmare then?"
"No, far from it," I said, smiling.
"Well, what was it about?"
"Me and you. Setting in a honeymoon," I said, looking up at him. He smiled and linked his pinky with mine.
"I think that could be arranged..."

Things with Tyson were unresolved, my job was waiting for me back in California and I still had two years of college to finish. But when I looked up at Pete and his goofy grin, I knew everything would be okay.

-----
There it is. Short but sweet.

Not sure if there's going to be a sequel, but expect more stories from me in the future. I hope you liked reading this as much as I liked writing it.

Love you guys like Pete loves Hemmy.
No joke.

xo,
Grace

PS. Do not fear! I have another fic going at the moment. If you're looking for drama, romance, mischief, mayhem or all of the above, check out Clandestine Industries Presents: disasteRomance. (I just updated it.)
Sign up to rate and review this story