Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > There's more to life than Dying (Chapter 1)

There's more to life than Dying (Chapter 1)

by Kyoko-Uchiha 0 reviews

So you have a famous band with five guys, adoring fans who're all too young for them, and 2 extremely hot guys in the band...so if they can't get any girls...that's the main reason those two become...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-11-03 - Updated: 2007-11-03 - 337 words

0Unrated
They were on tour...again. This time they were going to Los Angeles, great. They had been driving for what seemed like hours, but really, they'd only been on the road for a half-an-hour. Gerard was bored out of his mind, watching his brother Mikey and their friend Ray wrestle each other. And lets just say Ray was losing...bad.

Gerard was laughing at the sight before him, then someone else came and sat next to him on the couch he was sitting on, he looked next to him...only to see Frank. He sighed deeply, knowing that he could never get frank, no matter how badly he wanted him. Now, Gerard was having a hard time keeping his focus on Mikey and Ray when he so badly just wanted to kiss Frank right here right now.

But one thing Gerard didn't know is that Frank felt the same way, but both of them were to stubborn to admit it.

"So Frank, how much longer are we on the road?" Gerard finally asks,
"I'd say about another 2 days," Frank says, Gerard sighs. He had hoped that they could get there early so that he could get his mind off of Frank and back onto the music that they adored.

Mikey and Ray had finally stopped wrestling and they came over and sat on the couch just opposite Gerard and Frank,
"So guys, what's the sleeping arrangement gonna be?" Mikey asks,
"Oh crap...didn't think about that," Gerard says, Mikey laughs.
"Okay, how about this...I'll room with Bob, Ray can have his own room, and you two can room together, okay?" Mikey asks, "Cool with me," Frank says, "You?" he asks Gerard, "Uh, yeah," he says slowly.

Now Gerard knew that he'd have a hard time sleeping in the same room with the man he'd wanted ever since they started this band...so what was he gonna do when he found out that this would be the same whenever they went to hotels or whenever they traveled.
Sign up to rate and review this story