Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha

Shippo's Hero

by FrustratedPhoenix 3 reviews

Shippo playacts as his favorite hero.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome, Shippo - Published: 2006-01-10 - Updated: 2006-01-11 - 299 words - Complete

5Funny
Disclaimer: I do not own Inu Yasha.

Shippo's Hero/ by FrustratedPhoenix/


Shippo was bored. Balancing on one paw, the tiny fox demon hopped along the edge of the Bone Eater's Well.

Tired of waiting for Kagome to return from her time, the impatient kit had harassed Inu Yasha into retrieving her. Unable to take Shippo's incessant whining a moment longer Inu Yasha willingly risked Kagome's wrath by diving headfirst into the well to escape the wailing demon child.

It had been almost two hours since Inu Yasha left and Shippo began to wonder if the half-demon had any intention of returning anytime soon. "Hmpf! Stupid Inu Yasha."

Shippo pouted as he stomped across the clearing. He spotted a long stick hidden amidst the grass. The kit picked it up and grinned; the stick was at least three times his size in length.

Waving the stick wildly in the air Shippo shouted, "I'm a dumb dog demon with a big sword! Beware my wrath!"

The excited demon child began waging an imaginary war against evil butterflies as he fearlessly battled to protect weak humans from the villainous insects' tyranny. He pounced. He lunged. He growled. The evil bugs didn't stand a chance as the fierce warrior released his ultimate attack. Waving his stick in a huge arc above his head, Shippo bellowed, "Wind Scar!"

Shippo rammed his stick into the ground and stood in a victory stance. With his hands on his hips and legs spread wide apart, the tiny fox demon lifted his chin proudly into the air.

Laughter brought the embarrassed kit crashing back to reality. With as much dignity as the demon child could muster, Shippo slowly turned toward the well to face a giggling Kagome and a smirking hanyou. Shippo crossed his arms and said, "Feh!"
Sign up to rate and review this story