Categories > Anime/Manga > Battle Royale > Battle Royale 2: The Revenge

The Horror

by Saijumi 0 reviews

Oichi sees a serious side of Jin

Category: Battle Royale - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-11-07 - Updated: 2007-11-08 - 587 words

0Unrated
“Wake up.” Takako said to Oichi. “Jin said that this area will become a danger zone soon. We have to go.” Oichi woke up and gathered her stuff together. The group then headed out to the next area which was a housing district, it probably would be safe there. She prayed that she would find Yukimura on the way, but her hope was dwindling, nothing was going the way she planned. They arrived at a courtyard which was filled with flowers and a fountain in the middle of the courtyard. To the left there was what looked like a community garden, although most of the food growing there was rotting. The foul smell of rotting vegetables and death filled the air. The whole group felt uncomfortable, it was dark, smelly and unsafe.

They came up to the backyard of a house. The backdoor was locked so Jin tried to break the glass. “Why don’t you just shoot it?” Noh said while she reloaded their gun.

“I don’t want to waste bullets.” Jin said. “Plus, I get to show off my manliness strength.”

Oichi giggled. This brought joy to her heart because through all that has happened, Jin was still able to joke around. He kind of reminded her of Yukimura in a way and he was voted the unofficial third most cutest boy in the class. Yukimura was first and Magoichi was second. There was even a rumor that Jin had a crush on her, which she didn’t mind, he is a nice guy. He’s probably the kind of guy that her parents and even Yukimura would approve of, he’s cool.

Jin finally got the door open and they walked into the dark, quiet house. They could smell rotting blood. “I hope there isn’t any dead bodies in here.” Hima said while holding on to Mushashi’s arm.

“I’m sure there is.” Musashi said. “Let’s just hope that they aren’t alive.” Just when Musashi said that, they saw the body of Aurora Sakura hanging from the ceiling. This time Hima’s grip became tighter on Musashi’s arm.

“Oh god.” Hima said almost in a whisper.

“Well she got what she deserved.” Noh said while starring at the body.

“How can you say that?” Oichi said. “No one deserves this!”

“Oh please, she was horrible,” Noh said while circling the body. “You know how she treated everyone and especially you Oichi. She was jealous of you and she was horrible to you. The only time she was nice to you is when she was dating Yukimura.”

Oichi held her head down and then looked at Jin who had a serious look on his face. “Well, evil or not, she still deserves to have a proper funeral.” Jin said in a serious tone. He and Musashi took the body from the thin rope and placed her on the floor. Hima said a prayer and the attempted to cross her arms, but they couldn’t. Noh walked into the next room and fainted. She had seen the body of Sam, pinned to the wall.

“When will this end?” Oichi said to Jin as they gave the same ceremony to Sam. Afterward, they sat in silence. Oichi was next to Noh, consoling her, Hima was cuddled up with Musashi, and Jin stood next to the window to keep watch. He knew that this was not a game and he had something very important to do before its all over.

20 Students Remain
Sign up to rate and review this story