Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Feeling Like a Freak on a Leash.

by Morticia_Only 1 review

She woke up in the back of a car. What is she to do when he kidnaps her? first post on ficwad. sorry for the bad summary :(

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-11-07 - Updated: 2007-11-08 - 669 words

0Unrated
I woke up nude in the back seat of a car I wasn't familiar with. I looked around to see my surroundings. Much to my surprise I was alone in the car. I don't really remember much about last night but I began to panic so I looked for my clothes a quickly began to put them on. I attemped to open the door but I found out very quickly I was locked in by the child lock. Sigh. I sat in the middle of the back seat and looked around. There were beer bottles, open condom wrappers, and tiny bags that were obviously once filled with cocaine.
I stared to freak out. I crawled into the passenger seat and opened the door. I felt the cold ocean breeze against my face. I some times wish Jersey wasn't as cold. It was dark but the only lights I could see were the street lights. I started to walk down the street. I had no idea where I was going but I was going to walk. I was on the corner of Apache and Chance road. I looked back and saw the black car I woke up in drive towards me. I started running from the car. God, who the fuck runs from a moving car? I'm pathetic...
I turned into an alley and kept running. I finally stopped and sat down next to a dumpster and tried to catch my breath. I sat there for about 10 minutes. I started to hear footsteps. I quietly got up and made my way behind the dumpster. I tried to see who it was without making noise and being seen. I saw a man with long black hair. He looked very pale. He looked around and whisper something to himself that wasn't audiable to me. He seemed to give up looking for whatever he was searching for. And Deep down I know it was me he was searching for. I waited about 5 minutes and climbed out from behind the dumpster. I started to walk to the end of the alley when I heard footsteps. I turned around and saw the pale man. My heart started to race. He grabbed me by the hand and dragged me towards the end of the alley. I started to see the black car that was following me earlier. We reached the car. He opened the door and threw me in. I didn't scream at all. This was happening to fast for me. I looked out the window on my left side. He was looking at me. I got scared and turned the other way. Next thing I heard was him enter the car and start the engine.
"Listen, I need to get home. Okay I want you to stay quiet and I promise everything will be fine." Was all he said.
The drive was about an hour. I realised that I was in Newark. We started to approach some apartment complex's. He pulled into a parking lot and parked the car. Turned it off and got out and pulled me out of the car. Next thing I know Im in his arms, carrying me bridal style up the stairs and into the apartment. Its completely dark. I can feel him place me on a couch.
His footsteps are getting a bit faint. Then the lights are flipped on. I see him walk towards me.
"Im suprised you didn't scream the whole way home" he said.
He sat down next to me. I looked the other way so I couldn't see his face.
"Look I didn't kidnap you. There's the door. You can leave when ever you feel like you should. If you want, you can stay" He said. He grabbed my face and turned it towards him. He sighed and continued "but its your choice"
I felt very awkward. He's eyes burned through mine.
I turned my eyes away from him.
"Look at me" he said in a soft voice.
I did as I was told.
"Choose"
Sign up to rate and review this story