Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Bella. Im Here.

chapter six

by Lost_Souls_Cry_To_Me 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-11-11 - Updated: 2007-11-12 - 544 words

0Unrated
As we walked arms linked tight and giggling at all the little stories we were sharing. “and yeah. That’s how Frankie and I met.” I gawked. “at your strip club?” she blushed and giggled. “yeah. He thought I was a bar maid.” We both burst out laughing.

“hold up!” I saw a huge muscly arm extend in front of me. I looked up to see about 250 kilos of muscle blocking my way of seeing the people I love the most in the whole wide world. “oh hey rickie. Its me. Annabelle.” He lifted his cap from his view. “oh hey girl. Hows it hangin’?” she reached in and hugged the huge man tight. “awe yeah. Getting there. How bout yourself?” he nodded. “yeah. Cant complain.” I cleared my throat not meaning to be rude. “oh. Sorry hun. Rickie this is Nicole. Nicole this is rickie. He was the bouncer at my club.” Rickie extended his hand and shook it fondly. “how are ya?”
“im fan-fucking-tastic. At this very moment.” Rickie laughed and my bluntness along with Annabelle. “its Nicole’s birthday today.” Annabelle piped up. “that’s fucking awesome.” Rickie and I punched our knuckles together. “and I scored myself a V.I.P ticket to the worlds best fucking band in the fucking world.” We all laughed and rickie leaned down and hugged me. Almost squeezed the life outa me. “ok well. I better not keep you from seeing the ‘best fucking band in the whole fucking world then aye?” we nodded and he stood out of the way. I followed Annabelle behind the stage.

I could hear Gerard screaming to the fans. ‘I said teenagers scare the living shit outa me!’ at first I just hummed along. Then Annabelle found us some seats and a couple of beers. “they cant care less as long as someone will bleed. So darken your clothes and strike a violent pose. Maybe they’ll leave you alone but not me.” I sang along with Gerard. I heard Annabelle laughing at me so I went and sat next to her. “so you excited?”
I chocked on my beer. “excited? Excited?! Excited is a definite understatement.” We both laughed a bit. “what are you going to do when you meet them?” she questioned. “I don’t know. Try not to faint?” we both laughed again and took another huge swig of beer.
“well. Get ready, cos they’re going to be here soon.” I looked at her and swallowed hard.

I heard the ending of ‘famous last words’ and I felt my heart speed up a billion miles and hour and my palms were getting sweaty.

“thanks you all for coming tonight! Goodbye and goodnight!” I heard Gerard scream out to the rest of the fans. Usually I would be out in the crowd, screaming for him not to leave. But this time, I was screaming for them to hurry up and leave. “yeah! Jesus! Hurry up!” Annabelle yelled with me, I looked over at her, “what? I miss my boyfriend?” we both laughed and I took more huge swigs out of my drink until I noticed I had finished it. Bummer. I heard the guitars unplug, and Gerard’s mike being put back on the stand.
Sign up to rate and review this story