Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Drive Me to Distraction

Chapter Eleven

by danceislife 3 reviews

Just a little filler...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-11-12 - Updated: 2007-11-13 - 546 words - Complete

0Unrated
As the light shown through the curtains of my bedroom, I groaned. Coming out from under my covers, I turned to the alarm clock. 1 pm. Not too bad considering Brendon, Greta and Patrick hadn’t left until almost 3am.

“Guess I should get out of bed.” I said outloud. Great, now I was talking to myself.

Breakfast. Let’s see, I have a few options. I could make something, heat up some of that baked oatmeal in the fridge, or Poptarts. Hmm. Poptarts it is. While I was waiting for them to heat up, yes in the microwave, I went in search of my cell phone to call Mary. However, I was surprised to see a text message. Apparently from Brendon. Wait, I never put his number in my phone. O, he’s sneaky.

“Good Morning Sunshine! Hope your day is wonderful. Give us a call when you get up to make plans for tonight. Much love, Bden.”

I had to laugh. I quickly called Mary, telling her that I was bringing some friends to dinner while I ate my breakfast of Poptarts and juice. She pressed me for details, but I remained secretive.

“I’ll see you tonight Mary. Bye” I said, hanging up before she had a chance to respond. Then, I called Brendon.

“Hello?” a tired voice said.

“Good Morning Starshine! The Earth says ‘Hello,’”I responded, laughing. “Did your not check who was calling?”

“No. Why are you getting me up this early?” he replied, yawning.

“Are you still in bed? What are you wearing?” I said, again not keeping a straight face and laughing the last bit.

“Well,” he started.

“I was kidding! Sheesh! Okay so what’s the plan for tonight?” I asked.

“I dunno. Bowling before or after dinner?” he asked, yawning again. “Sorry bout that. I’m super tired.”

“No problem. Look at me, I just got up.” I responded.

“Ooo what are you wearing?” he laughed. “I’m definitely awake now!”

“Bowling after,” I replied, ignoring his statement.

“Sounds good. What time for dinner?” he said.

“Six. At Antonio’s. It’s down the street from my apartment. You guys can come here beforehand if you want.” I said.

“Alright, sounds good. See you then. And what are you wearing?” he asked, making me laugh.

“Goodbye Brendon,” I said, hanging up.

Not five seconds later, he called back, pouting about my hanging up on him. For the next fifteen minutes, we carried on with flirtatious banter as I tidied up the apartment.

“Okay I’m serious this time, I need to go!” I said, going into the bathroom. “I need to shower! You don’t want me to smell tonight, do you?”

“You’re probably right. I need to too. See you later tonight. I can’t wait to see you again,” he said, hanging up again.

“Bye,” I said.

I showered and got ready for the night ahead. After about eight outfit changes, I decided on just being comfortable. Otherwise, Mary would probably notice something was up.

Five o’clock came and went, and at 5:30, I heard a knock on my door. Opening it up, I was met with a huge bouquet of flowers.

“These are for you,” A muffled voice said from behind the flowers.
Sign up to rate and review this story