Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampire in the Attic

Without You, Worse Than a Stake in the Heart

by BlacknWhiteRainbow 3 reviews

SOMEBODY READ THIS!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2007-11-13 - Updated: 2007-11-15 - 523 words

0Unrated
A/N: This is the shittiest chapter I hate it. I needed to post for this though. Next chapter is sworned to be better.

Chapter 12 Without You, Worse Than a Stake in the Heart

Gerard's POV

"No sex for a week."
I almost stuttered it. I hadn't been a gentleman lately. I think I'm pushing Frank too quickly, I need to go back to my romantic vampire, not the beast.

Frank's POV

Was he serious? Yes, I guess so. He didn't really kid. I should have looked in the mirror. I like sex, even though I've only had it twice.
"Cupcake, you're all dirty again, how did you that?"
"Wellllllll."
"I don't want to hear it, I'm just going to have to clean you off again." He leads me back to the shower, he turns on the warm water, and then runs sweet fingers over my shoulders, chest and legs.

He rubs me dry with a towel and we sneak back to my room. I sat on my bed and watched him put his clothes on. I watched his body without shame.

"Honey, I have to be away for awhile. I don't know for how long. Longer than a week," He smirked.

He gave me a kiss then. Faces melting into eachother. Tongues bading eachother good bye. He tasted like honey, and that flavor was exhilarating. He touched every bit of my cheek. He went to my now purple tinged neck and tasted it. He pulled me close and whispered his love for me. His breath tickled my ear pleasantly. He gave last kiss leaving me light headed and jumped out from my bed room window.

He's gone I'm sad. Maybe he was just a summer fling. Heh, summer's almost over, but he loves me. He bit me. He left a mark. He's coming back surely. It's Monday, and school starts next week. It's going to cut into my vampire time.

The week went by with no visit, there was a black sunflower on my pillow one night, with a poem tied to it.

/Being away from you is slicing my heart.
Leaving cuts and tears.
Can't stand this.
Rather rot in hell with you.
Than be away.
I'm missing you and it burns.
Fire burning and my heart is cold.
Hands longing to touch you.
Feel you.
Be with you.
Waiting for another day.
To be with you.
You're my sun.
I'm sick of these cloudy days./

Sunday I had to go to church. My parents just decided that we needed to attend it again. Now this was bad. I was made to go to Sunday. I was the oldest one there. This church didn't have a youth group. The Sunday school teacher was this mean bitch with hair cut like a man. It was like someone had glued grass to her head.

Then we had a lovely sermon. "Why Christianity is Like Algebra." Two things I don't understand.

School Monday was bad. Words aren't supposed to hurt but they did. All the kids are cunts. Who wants friends in you end up hating them anyway?

So yeah. I miss my vampire.
Sign up to rate and review this story