Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts

Silver Moon

by Moon_Shadow 3 reviews

The moon tells many stories. one is of a lone silver wolf, an abomination without a heart. without a home. *This is a Saix oneshot, because i don't think there are enough of them. also, i just put...

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Saix - Published: 2007-11-13 - Updated: 2007-11-13 - 355 words - Complete

0Unrated
Heylo! this is my first fanfic that i've ever posted. (sucky one to pick for a first, but hey, whatever.) so i really want to hear what you think about it, even if you're thoughts are mindless "it sucks, go do something productive." but i admit that i would prefer constructive critisism.
no, i don't own KH.

The huge heart-shaped moon cast a silvery glow over the land, illuminating the snow and making it seem to dance and glitter across the ground. A lone wolf pointed its nose towards the moon, and started howling, its melody echoing across land. It sang about the sorrows it had seen, and the life it knew it had lost. It howled for the others like it, lost and alone. Worthless nothings that had no place in the world. It howled for it’s heart, gone forever. And as it sang, it thought it could imagine its pack answering, and accepting him back in the family. He saw his brother again, whining happily at his friend’s return. They hunted together again, and traveled together, the miles melting away under their steady gait.

But that would never happen again. They had rejected him, after it had happened, and he had changed. They had driven him away from the pack, because he wasn’t their brother anymore. He was an abomination, an it. He had no place left in their lives.

The wolf turned from the moon, and padded silently through the barren city, leaving large tracks in the soft powder. Now he had a different home. Now he was loyal to a new alpha. One who was strong and feared. Just like he had always dreamt of being. One who lead a pack of members that were lost and confused and nothing. People like him.

“Saix!” The wolf’s ears perked up, and he turned to see who was calling him. It was Xemnas, the man he now answered to. Saix took one last look at the moon before trotting back to his leader, his alpha. He transformed back into his human form, and walked into the castle. His home.
Sign up to rate and review this story