Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough for the Two of Us

Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough for the Two of Us

by EmoParader 3 reviews

I was working in my department when he came running past, a big group of girls chasing after him. I knew I should do something, so I did.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-06-01 - Updated: 2007-06-01 - 1227 words

0Unrated
It all started when Gerard, a guy from school, came running down the aisle of the mall. He was being chased by a whole bunch of girls with cameras. I knew I should do something, so I threw out my hand, meaning for him to grab it. He did, and I pulled him into the department I was in: Hot Toopic. I told him to hide and to keep quiet. Then the mob of girls came in and asked where he went.

"He went to that department over there." I said, pointing to the comic book store. They said "thankyou" and left. I told Gerard that it was safe to go. He said "thank you" and left too. See, I know him not only because he went to my school, Belleville High, or because he's in a band called My Chemical Romance, but because I'm dating his brother, Mikey Way. We've been going out for a couple years now. He's a year older than me, but who cares?

I think Gerard made it out okay because there was no more screaming," There he is!" anymore. I had been working at Hot Topic for an hour and a half over time because I was taking Friday, or tonight, off early. So I closed up the shop and went outside to wait for Mikey to pick me up. We were going to go out to a movie and then to eat. Then it was home to bed, at my house. We just happened to live right next door to each other, so we took turns sleeping at each others house every now and then. So we pretty much saw each other all the time, except when he was on tour.

Anyway, we went to see The Number 23, and then we went to a sushi restaurant, because Mikey loves sushi. When we were finished and at home, I kissed him goodnight and went up to my room. When he slept over, he always slept downstairs on the couch. The next day at work, Mikeycame to visit me while I was working. I'm surprised no one noticed who he was, or yelled out "There he is!" because it was easy to tell who he was.

"How are you doing?" he asked me as I was putting some t-shirts away. They just happened to be My Chemical Romance ones.

"Just fine, I guess," I said, "if you can call working fun." I added, sarcastically. I sounded a little irritated. "I'm sorry, Mikey. I'm just not having a good day so far. But if you stay, I might be in a better mood later." I said, getting closer. He smiled, said he'd stay, and kissed me. Just about when we were done, I saw a flash in the corner of my eye. Someone had taken a picture of us kissing, again! I looked at Mikey, smiling.

"It's no big deal, I guess. I better get back to work, or else I won't get to take tomorrow off, too. I still have to make up four hours." I told him, whispering in his ear to sit behind the counter. I think he got a little bored because when I was working with a customer, I told her that I'll be right back with the clothes the she had ordered, and when I went back to get it I heared a scream. I grabbed the clothes and ran out, and found the woman looking shocked, and Mikey was looking like he was going to explode with laughter. I apologized to the woman, gave her her things, and then she left, after smacking Mikey as hard as you can imagine.

"Why the hell did you do that for?! You realize that I could get fired for that? I don't care if you ARE the famous Mikey Way, bassist of My Chemical Romance. By the way, you have visitors." I said, and evil grin on my face.

"Really? Where?" he asked, looking around. I motioned for him to follow me, and as soom as we were outside of Hot Topic, I yelled out,"Oh my God! It's Mikey Way!" And then I heard happy girl screams at the shop next door, and Mikey started running. I laughed out loud, and went back to work. I couldn't wait until I got home to see what he'd do. So, expecting him not to be there, when I got off of work I started walking home.

I opened his front door quietly, and snuck up to Mikey's room. He was on his bed, reading a comic and listening to music. I went up behind him, prepared myself, then screamed out as loud as I could, "OH MY GOD! THERE HE IS!!! GET HIM!!"

Just as I planned, he jumped up, alarmed. As soon as he saw it was me, he calmed down.

"Oh my god, you scared me. And I'm mad at you." he finished, turinig his back on me and pouting.

"Oh stop it you big, cute, grumpy little boy. I only did that because you scared the hell out of my customer."

"That's not why I'm mad. I'm mad because you left me standing outside for and hour, waiting to take you home. Where were you?"

"I was working onertime, I told you that earlier."

"Well I'm sorry if I forgot after being chased down by a few hundred girls. Why couldn't they run after and old man or something?"

"Because you're the gottest guy in My Chem, and they "love you"." I said , using my fingers as quotes.

"Right. And what about Gerard? What is he, and ugly son of a bitch?"

"No, but he's the hottest singer ever, to some giels. But you're my favorite gut there is."

"Oh. Well then, if I'm the hottest bassist, then what am I to you and you to me?" he asked, playfully.

"Hmmm, let's see. You to me are the best, sexiest, and most wonderful boyfriend ever. Me to you am the best and funnest and insert word here girlfriend in the world of Michael James Way."

"Ok, insert word there.....I choose sexiest!"

"I knew you would. So, what are we gonna do tonight? Because I don't have to work tomorrow."

"I don't know. Want to come to band practice? Gerard has a few new songs."

"Sure. But can I bring my friends?"

"The one's in your band?"

"Yeah. I want Ray and Frankie to show then a few things."

"Sure, why not? I mean, as long as they don't freak out because we're "famous and shit"."

"They won't. Hang on, let me go call them."

So I went and called them. They said they'd kill to go, so that was a big fat yes. They'd be coming in 30 minutes. I went back up to Mikey's room and caught him in the middle of changing. E stood leaning on the door frame, watching quietly. When he was done, I saw he had the skinny jeans that I bought for him for his birthday, and a Misfits shirt.

"How long have you been standing there?"

"A while. Long enough, anyway."

"Did you enjoy?"

"A little bit. But now I have to go take a shower. And I'm gonna borrow your clothes, pants, and shirts. Okay? Okay."

So I took a shower and then we were off for Gerard's place.
Sign up to rate and review this story