Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Black Roses

by roses_in_blood_aiden 0 reviews

This is a story about love and hate, life and death. It's a modernized version of the story by Sammy Brrack (even though she's helping me with this one too). Verne meets the Son of Satan, and learn...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2007-11-16 - Updated: 2007-11-17 - 831 words

0Unrated
Death comes with fate. Fate, that damn whore. Don't fall in love with a girl like Fate. Fate. Fate. Damn Fate. Damn death too. My story begins on my seventeenth birthday,
March 21, 2007. And it ends on my twentieth birthday. Irony...

I awoke to the sound of my alarm clock.

"Argh!"

I slammed my hand on my dresser, but I missed the clock and slammed my hand on a tack I was going to use to hang up my My Chemical Romance poster.

"FUCK IT!" I screamed in pain, and knocked the alarm clock onto the floor.

The glass of it shattered. It was broken, somewhat like my life. What does the birds sing, when they've run out of song?

"AND WHY IS MY LIFE SUCH A PAIN IN THE..."

"Verne Dumott Hanson!"

I turned to my door, still clenching my bleeding hand.

"Yes...daddy?" I gritted my teeth at the sight of my unkempt father.

He reeked of piss and beer. I wished he die already.

"Don't ever call me that sstupid name... and why isn't my brefast made, huh? Get off that pale ass of yours and do something for once!"
He slurred.

As he turned to attempt at opening my broken window, I picked up my gun.

"Errrr..."

I put it down.

"Not today Verne, but soon." I whispered to myself.

"Don't make me disss...diss...throw ya out man. And you don't want me to bring down the hellions again, do yah?" Every day he said the same threat.

And he never did it yet. Still, I obeyed him. I wondered into the kitchen, searching for some food too make. I sighed lightly. The only food I could find were the pieces of cheese on the mousetraps. I'd have to go out and buy some eggs. I took some scattered money off the table, and then walked out of the house.

New Jersey.

The home of my favorite band and the home of a lot of murderers, rapists and thieves. I hate my life. And I hate this city.

I walked into the market and searched for the eggs. I picked up one carton and opened it. All broken.
I gave a sigh. What is wrong with the world today? It's more fun buying the eggs and chucking them at cars anyways.
I picked up a box that was mostly intact. Then someone grabbed my wrist.

"Don't turn around, Verne."

I dropped the egg carton and the eggs splattered. I tried to hide my fear, but I couldn't stop my voice from quivering when I asked him his name.

"Some call me Satan, but they are wrong. I am Damien, so of Satan, but I am nothing like my father."

My pupils widened. Son of Satan? Who was this creep really? I heard him chuckle.

"You don't believe me, don't hide your thoughts from me."

I gasped. How did he know what I was thinking? Then I relaxed. Anyone would be thinking that.

"If you don't believe me, then by all means, turn around." He purred in my ear.

I was going to turn, but for some reason I felt he was telling the truth. He jerked me around, but my eyes snapped shut. He held my still bleeding hand and I could feel his breath on my hand. Then, he proved to me his father defiantly was Satan, when I felt his forked tongue lick the blood off my painful wound. And then, the burning sensation was gone.

I opened my eyes to see his bright blue eyes. They didn't seem to match his horns and grey-blue skin. He had blood stained hair and red lips to match the blood.

"I healed your hand my friend. But that's not why I'm here. I've come to warn you of your fate."

I looked doubtful. Then I turned again.

"Well, don't. I'm going to die soon anyways, I won't have a fate." He said sadly.

I had planned to killed myself until he came along.

"I wouldn't do that if I was wanting to have family, love, and wealth."

I perked up a little. A small smile came on my face.

"So?" I asked smugly.

"And did I mention meeting your love Gerard Way?"

I giggled. He was awesome.

"But I warn you. When the time comes, don't pick material wealth over love. You'll find your time will be...halted."

I thought for a second and closed my eyes.

"Right. Mmmmm.... Gerard...."

"Paper or Plastic?"

"Wha??"

I looked up, and strangely, it was like nothing happened at all. I saw the purchase.

"Oh, I only can afford the eggs, sorry." I said, noticing the was a shit load of yummy food along with it.

"Oh, but that man just payed for it, the one in the hood." The girl said.

I turned and saw Damien look back at me and wink, right before vanishing into thin air.

"Thank you. Even if you are the son of Satan." I whispered.
Sign up to rate and review this story