Categories > Anime/Manga > Saiyuki

Sanzo's Choice

by helliongoddess 0 reviews

Gojyo really wants what Sanzo has. Will he get it? Sequel: Gojyo's Splurge.

Category: Saiyuki - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Genjyo Sanzo,Sha Gojyo - Published: 2007-11-16 - Updated: 2007-11-17 - 339 words - Complete

0Unrated
Sanzo’s Choice


“You know I could get in a lot of trouble for this, you asshole.”

“I know, but it’s something I’ve always wanted to do. Please?”

“Why should I? You have one of your own, it’s perfectly good. You don’t need to play with mine.Yours is even bigger than mine.”

“But yours is so cool. Come on, you know you want to show me. And I’ll look so hot doing it.”

“That’s beside the point. Some things should only be used for their intended uses.”

“Awww, come on, Sanzo, don’t be such a stiff.”

“I thought you liked it when I was stiff.”

“Very funny. Just what the world needs, a funny Sanzo Priest. You know what I mean. Please?! Come on….”

“No. It’s not a toy for your amusement.”

“But it always makes me so hot watching you do it, honey-bunny… just think about how sexy I would look with my hand wrapped around it just so

“Don’t call me ‘honey-bunny,’ you moron, and take your hand off that.”

“Come on, baby, you know you want me to.”

“NO! Now asshole, … I mean it. Just stop. Let go.”

“Sanzo… If you let me try it just this once, I’ll give you your favorite treat later…”

“You mean…?”

“Uhm huhm. The whole thing. You bet, baby. I promise.”

(heavy sigh) “OK. But just this once. And if you ever ask me again, or or if you EVER tell anyone I let you do this, I WILL kill you. Is that understood?”

“Of course, angel! Thank you thank you thank you!!”

“All right.... Let’s get this over with.”

Gojyo aimed very carefully at the cardboard cutout of a youkai... pulled the trigger... and fired.

~owari~

Author's note: I have already been challenged to write a sequel detailing just what exactly is involved in Sanzo's "favorite treat" and how Gojyo administers it to him, so perhaps this is to be continued after all. One never knows.... hg 11/17/07
Sign up to rate and review this story