Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What's Wrong is Right, and What's Right is this Love

Hungry For Something Else

by BlacknWhiteRainbow 3 reviews

Mikey and Gee have dirty minds.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2007-11-18 - Updated: 2007-11-18 - 399 words

0Unrated
A/N: I love the double-entendres in this chapter. My fave.

Chapter 5 Hungry For Something Else

Mikey's POV

I jumped out my mom's car, waving her on, assuring her I can make it to Gerard's door without her help. I get to his door, before I knock it opens. He greats me with a long hug. He pulls back and looks at me. Weird. Yet I don't mind. How weird can things get, when one's in love a brother? He leads me in and shows me the couch.
You can have my bed if you don't want it. Yeah, I don't want your couch, I want your bed with you in it.
No, I'm fine on the couch. I give a normal reply. What's so nice about normal?
If you're hungry there's food in the fridge. Help yourself. I'm not hungry for food.
Okay. Thanks. No thanks, but I would like to taste you.
Do whatever you want just don't destroy the apartment.
I'll try. He smiles at me. AT ME! This shouldn't be special, but it is. God, I turning into a giddy school girl. I one thing I've vowed never to become. Heh. I jump on the couch and turn on the tube. He joins me crashing into me a little. I love his body, especially when it's next to me.

Gerard's POV

I opened the door for Mikey. Is this just hospitality or something more?
I show him the couch.
You can have my bed if you don't want it. Actually I'd prefer if if you took my bed, thing is I'd be in it.
No, I'm fine on the couch. My hearts sinks. What was the answer I was looking for? "Gerard, I love you let's go against nature and make out." Yeah probably.
If you're hungry there's food in the fridge. Help yourself. If you don't want the food in the fridge, there's some meat you can eat, but it's in my pants. You'll have to take them off to get at it.
Okay thanks. Darn. Not the answer I wanted again.
Do whatever you want just don't destroy the apartment.
I'll try. Mikey you're a cheeky bastard, but I love that about you. He jumps on the couch. I join him, smashing into him just a little. God his body feels good against mine.

A/N: This chapter was just smashing.
Reviews loves.
Sign up to rate and review this story