Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Hands, like secrets are the hardest things to keep from you

by VictoriaVicodin 0 reviews

Moving to chicago to start over, maybe is more than what it seems.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-11-18 - Updated: 2007-11-19 - 1132 words

0Unrated
Leaving...
Victoria's Pov:

"So are you ready?" i could bearly hear hilary say to me. Im not sure she was whispering or if i was so unwilling to hear her that i just made her voice so soft. I turned away from the house that i was staring at and followed her to the car. That was all the answer i had to give her she knew me well enough that i wasnt able to talk at the moment. Once we both were in the car, she took off. We had decided to start life over in a new town far as possible from what we use to call home. Two of our friends, Katie and Zaydee, were meeting up with us later on that week. Since Hilary and me were the oldest, We went first to get everything settled before they would join us. We always liked looking out for those two. Plus I couldnt wait to leave my past behind. I took one more glance back down the street towards my old house as we rounded the cornor and it would be out of sight forever. One tear marked a trail down my face. I knew Hilary saw it, but she wasnt going to say anything. I didnt have to tell her how much it was killing me to walk away like this. She always understood me better than anyone.

Hilary's Pov:

I saw the tear roll down her face. I hated how much this hurt her.This is the only way i could think of to help her though. She hadnt been the same since... well i cant remember the last time she was just Victoria. My Brown Bear. I think it all started when he left her. I didnt even allow myself to think his name afraid she would read it on my face. It would kill her to know even i was think about him now. I knew the only thing going though her head was him. Damn i could murder him for what he did to her. After being everything she dreamed of he turned out to be the nightmare she always feared. Leaving in the middle of the night, all he left was a note explain he couldnt do it anymore. He couldnt handle living with her or even their relationship anymore. After that We had started our plans to leave all of this behind. I could only hope it would work... I just wanted her to be back.

Victoria's Pov:

We were half way to Chicago, when i realized i hadnt said a word since we left. Suddenly the silence was choking me. I couldnt handle it, I Pulled a cd out of the Cd case that stayed in the car. Quickly stuffing in the player hoping the music would help. I had Grabbed a mix cd that i had made so long ago. The song that came on was Dismatle. Repair by anberlin. I didnt even have to change it, Hilary had noticed that this was not the best song for the moment and changed it. The next song was Under Pressure by The used/My Chemical Romance. We had always loved this song and soon i noticed i was singing and smiling. Hilary looked at me and smiled back. I knew that it hurt her to see me so depressed. She always wanted what was best for me.

Hilary's Pov:

Maybe the plan was working. She was singing and smiling. I couldnt help but smile myself. The Rest of the way went okay. When we finally made it to Chicago she was acting like she wasnt bothered by anything but i knew she was just doing this for me. I found are apartment complex easier than i thought i would. I found a parking spot and we got out and made our way to the office. Once inside We notified the manger we had made it there and he handed us our keys. I thanked him and we quickly left. We were too excited to see our new place to linger. We found our room and i unlocked the door. I really could not believe our apartment. It was so nice and also it was huge.

Victoria's Pov:

Maybe Hilary, katie and zaydee had been right, this is what i need. I felt refreshed at the ideal of it just being the four of us. I walked into the apartment behind hilary and nearly fell over. "Oh my wow!" was all i could manage. hilary finished my thought "This place is unreal. There is more than enough room for all of us." "Im calling them to say we made it o-..." "You dont have to!" katie excited voice came from the door. Hilary and I tackled them at the door. Even though we had plan to set everything but before they got there, we couldnt help but be overjoyed they came early.

Katie's Pov:

After we got done with the hugging, Everyone settled into getting our stuff from the cars. The mood was very calm and i was getting the feeling that this was the best possible thing for all of us. We all had a past we want to get away from. I knew Hilary and victoria had wanted to get here to set up things for us but zaydee and i couldnt wait. So the second we knew they had left, we did the same. We practically followed them here. I knew they werent mad, Both of them could get mad us. i am just glad we all are together now.

Zaydee's Pov:

Chicago, Chicago, Chicago! I can't We Finially made it. I was already tired of carrying all of the stuff into the house but we still had more stuff. "Maybe we could just burn the rest?" i asked kiddingly, sort of. "You arent burning anything of mine!" yelled out Katie from the door of the apartment. We all laughed. I Reached in to the Trunk and grabbed another heavy box. Why does everything i own have to be so heavy? couldnt i own something light? i guess not by the weight of the boxes. "Hilary?" i called to her. "yes O'keefe" she used my nickname like always. "Can you see whats in this box?" I asked her this because it was so heavy i was wonder what could be in it. "Yeah sure" she answered while walking over to me and lifting the lid of the box i was still holding."Its just some of our cds" was all she said. "wow! when you put them all together they get heavy." i said walking and inside and sitting them down on the floor in the living room. It had been the last box in mine and katies car.
Sign up to rate and review this story