Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dreams Of Being Stabbed

Chapter Two

by Marie_TrustMe 0 reviews

Introducing the characters... :] Wooo *dances* Review, dahlings :D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2007-11-19 - Updated: 2007-11-19 - 936 words

0Unrated
---Gerard's POV---

I slowly worked my way to booth number 29, and got myself a coffee. I mean, who could eny free coffee?!
Exactly.
I then moved over to what would be ‘my’ booth for the next month.
She sure was right about it being colorful.
I sighed and took a large gulp of the steaming black coffee, feeling it burn in my throat.
I sat down on a chair behind my booth and started taking out my big-ass clown shoes. Tying them to my feet, I realized I had given up and left all my dignity at hom,e because this is really as low as anyone could sink.
A clown at the local fair for four weeks. Doesn’t get much worse than that.
At least, so I thought.

I’d just finished tying on my shoes, when another clown came over, grinning like a freak on speed.
“Heeey!! You must be the newbie-clown! Am I right or am I right?”
I just stared at him for a second before I sighed again and nodded slowy. This one was a mystical creature.
“Yea, that would be me.” I said, standing up to shake his outstretched hand. “I’m Gerard. Nice ot meet you”.
“Nice to meet you, Gerard! Name’s Robert, but you can call be Bert. Or Bertie if you like.”
Hold up. Did he just wink at me and tell me to call him Bertie?
“Okay, uhhmm, Bert.”
“So, I’m Dan’s assistant. You know the one you met to learn the basics of animal-balloon making?” I nodded. Dan had shown me how to make three simple things. A dog, a crown and what was supposed to be a sword but looked more like a colorful dick with three balls.
“Well, Dan told me you had a natural talent for that stuff, so I figured I should show you ac couple of more tricks before the fair opens. This is my third year as a clown on this summer-fair, so I’m very, good with my hands”
My eyebrows raised in surprise. Okay, so I was never totally straight, but Bert here was just creepy.
And did he just say he’d been a clown for three consecutive years?
“Oh, um, that’s very nice of you and all… but I think I’ll have enough with trying to learn the other three - and do them as quick as possible…” That was true and all, but ctually I just wanted an excuse to get away from Bert.
His eyes showed slight disappointment, and I felt bad for half a second, but his smile was still plastered on his clown-painted face.
“Of course, of course. Well, then; it was nice meeting you. If you need anything - and I mean anything at all - I’m at booth 41. Good luck, Gerard”
He extended his hand, and I shook it, baring my teeth in a smile.
“Thank you. Good to meet you too.” I let go of his hand, and watched him saunter off further into the fair center.


---Frank’s POV---

“FRANK ANTHONY THOMAS IERO JR! GET YOUR SORRY ASS DOWN HERE NOW! YOU’RE TAKING YOUR SISTER TO THE FAIR!”
That would be my mom. My lovely, caring mom.
My name’s Frank Iero, and I’m supposed to take my 6-year old sister to the fair. How fucking lucky am I?
Yeah, that’s what I was thinking.
I trotted down the stairs, one iPod headphone plugged in my left ear.
“Could you understand why I feel the way I do? I have a lot to show you Feel I have something to prove There's things I'd like to tell you”
Yup, there is no doubt about it. Black Flag rules the earth. Coming down the stairs, I tripped on the last step, and fell flat on my face in front of my sister.
“Fraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank!! Come onnnn! I wanna see the clowns!”
I grunted as I got up off the floor. Mumbling under my breath about how much I hated clowns, I took her hand and dragged her out the door.
“BYE MOM!!” I shouted, before slamming the door shut behind us.
The fair isn’t to far away from my house, so we walked. Or I walked, and Sarah - my sister - was skipping ahead, her brown pigtails swinging as she moved.
“Hey Donnie!” Yeah, we called her Donnie. Don’t ask why, I haven’t got a clue.
She turned around, her dress twirling as she did so. She was kind of cute. To be a sister, anyway.
“Wait up. Don’t get too far ahead.” She ran back to me, and grabbed my hand.
“Frankie?”
“Hmm?” I looked down at her, her brown eyes sparkling with excitement.
“Are you gonna come with me to see the clowns?”
“No, I don’t know, Donnie. You know I hate those creepy things. I might just go eat while you get your own balloon-dog.”
“But Frankiiiieeee. I want you to come.” She said, tugging at my arm. I sighed and looked up, seeing the fair in the distance.
“Tell ya what, Donnie. I come with you to the creepy clowns, and we leave thirty minutes early?” Anything to get back home earlier. Figuring she’s so young, I thought she’s agree straight away. But no, I was wrong. Letting go of my arm, she stomped a few meters ahead of me, before turning around defiantly.
“I’ll think about it.” She said curtly, before we reached the fair and walked inside.
This was gonna be one long-ass day.
Sign up to rate and review this story