Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > ...for some strange reason...

...are you sure you want to know?...

by Kyoko-Uchiha 0 reviews

So Neji can't stop thinking about Hinata...that's fantastic...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Hinata,Neji - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-11-19 - Updated: 2007-11-19 - 204 words

1Original
Chapter 2

So Neji lead Hinata outside, having a VERY difficult time keeping his eyes off of her. He lead her to an old abandoned training ground and turned to face her.

"So Hinata...are you ready? Today we're just going to do some attacks with the Byakugan, alright?" Neji asks.

"Alright Ni-san," Hinata says, smiling. Neji couldn't help noticing how much more beautiful her smile made her.

Both of the Hyuga children activated their Byakugan and got into their fighting stances. Neji charged Hinata first, with his chakra flowing to his hands like the Hyuga always have, and tried to attack her, but she blocked. This sequence went on and on and on for about 2 hours until Hinata finally gave up from exhaustion.

She nearly collapsed, but Neji helped her up and walked with her back to the Hyuga estate. She told him that she wasn't feeling well, so Neji put Hinata to bed and brought her things to make her better like soup and medicine, and Hinata thanked him every time.

And just the sound of Hinata's voice was enough for Neji, just having a smile on her face was enough for him. As long as she was happy, so was he.





..................AW!................
Sign up to rate and review this story