Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Make You Smile

Going deaf from the sound of the DJ....

by TeamWentz17 0 reviews

Save a tour bus ride a train....Enjoy!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-11-25 - Updated: 2007-11-26 - 1206 words

0Unrated
"Now, we went on-tour with this group last summer and we all kinda fell in-love with one of their songs. The band was +44 and the song is called 'Make You Smile'. But as you all might know, it's got a female voice....so I'd like to ask a good lady friend of mine to accompany me in a duet," William announced, to the audience.

Everyone cheered and William called Trish out to the stage. She came-out from the stage-left wing in a black, flowy top, long denim jeans, and black flats. She had her hair all spiked-out and her make-up made her look beautiful.

The song started just how they had practiced numerous times before. Trish and William's on-stage Chemistry was magical. It was like they were lovers again, but not enough Chemistry to suspect anything.

After the song ended, Trish and William shared a hug, then she blew a kiss to the audience and walked off-stage. Trish noticed her cellphone was blinking rapidly....indicating that she had a new text message. She picked-up her phone and smiled. It was from Jimmy.

" Ello beautiful. Wonderful singing voice. I can't wait to hold you in my arms again, after the show. Come visit me in the sound booth.

Wuv,
Uccie Bear
xoxo"

Trish was now smiling ear to ear.

"What's that smile for??" Kaitlin asked.

Trish jumped and then showed her friend the cute text. Kaitlin smiled and then the two went their separate ways.

Trish came-out from backstage and pushed her way through the audience to get to the sound booth. Fans stopped her along the way to say hi and to ask her about she and Jimmy. When she finally reached where her boyfriend was working, she smiled, again.

"Hey handsome," Trish said.

Jimmy turned around, and smiled.

"Ello baby," Jimmy replied.

Jimmy let his girlfriend inside the sound booth. They shared a kiss and Jimmy patted Trish's stomach. She was starting to show a little more now. It was getting close to her fourth month of pregnancy, so her baby bump was getting bigger.

"Your song was beautiful," Jimmy announced.

"Awe, thanks babe," Trish replied.

"You and Bill seemed to have a lot of Chemistry. There's nothing going on between you guys, right??" Jimmy asked, now concerned.

"Not at all!! What happened, happened. I don't love him anymore like how I love you. Sure, he's a nice guy and an amazing friend, but I don't feel for him like how I do with you," Trish assured, her boyfriend.

Jimmy still didn't seem convinced and Trish noticed it; in his eyes. So she took his hand and placed it on her stomach.

"Feel that?? That's your baby's heart beat. I wouldn't dream of giving birth to anyone else's child," Trish said, smiling.

Jimmy returned the expression and kissed his girlfriend's forehead. Trish then put her hand on her boyfriend's thigh and placed her head on his shoulder.

**

Once the show was over everyone piled back on the tour bus and headed for Wilmette, Illinois; to visit their friends....Fall Out Boy.

It wasn't long before they reached their good friend and boss's house. His name is Pete Wentz and he's the bassist for Fall Out Boy.

"Hey people," Pete said, as he greeted us outside of his home.

Trish and the girls walked over to Pete and Patrick, gave them hugs and kisses on the cheek and brought their stuff inside. One-by-one everyone brought their over-night stuff into Pete's house. When Kaitlin, Trish, Pete, and Patrick were growing-up, they ALWAYS crashed at Pete's.

"Wow, you're getting so big," Pete's mom said, to Trish.

"Yea, almost four months!!" Trish said, excitedly.

"Ohh how lovely and how is daddy??" Mrs. Wentz, asked Jimmy.

"All is wonderful, with Trish in my life," Jimmy replied.

Just then Trish and Jimmy turned around at the sound of the Butcher making a sheep noise.

"Corny!!" the Butcher, commented.

Trish shot him a playful glare and he returned the favor.

Kaitlin and Michael went off to get cozy in the Wentz' guest room. After they set-up their beddings, they joined everyone else, downstairs.

Pete saw Kaitlin, and hugged her.

"Good to be home, again," Kaitlin whispered, into Pete's ear.

"Welcome home," Pete whispered back.

Pete took Kaitlin in when she graduated from high school and had no place to go. Trish, being a few years older, was living with William at the time and couldn't really house her friend. Kaitlin and Pete tried dating, but it never really worked out, so they just stayed friends.

But when things became rough, like when William broke it off with Trish, their friendship was put to the test. Kaitlin fully supported Trish moving-out of William's apartment and moving-in with her brother-figure, Butch Walker. Butch welcomed Trish into his home with open arms. She helped pay rent, by bar tending at night and waitressing by day. Occasionally Trish would join Butch and his band on-tour; that's where she met Michael Guy Chislett. Michael filled-in for a guitarist that was sick when Butch's band was in Sydney, Australia. Once everyone came home, Trish went back to work and met someone new. His name is James Andrew Rudder. Jimmy for short. Jimmy instantly fancied Trish and asked her on a date. She willingly accepted. From then on Pete, Kaitlin, Trish, Jimmy, Michael, and Butch have all become a close-nit family.

After a few months of dating, Trish broke the news to Jimmy that she was pregnant and he couldn't be happier. Now they've been dating for a close to a year and they've never been happier.

Kaitlin was to go on-tour with Fall Out Boy and sing 'Golden' with Patrick. Pete was also going to give Kaitlin a little bit of performing experience.

The Academy Is..., and Butch Walker's band are staying in Chicago for a few days and joining Fall Out Boy while their in town. This was a surprise for all of the fans.

Trish was posting a blog on her live journal about their visit to Chicago.

It reads:

XxCutestKoala21xX's Post:

Hey Everyone, including my fellow Chicagoans!!

There's something you don't know, but I do!! All I can say is that it's soo good to be back home, in Chicago, Illinois!! Don't you agree?? I am staying with my good friends Fall Out Boy for a few days. If you are going to Wednesday's show....you are in for a treat!!

I will post new pix of Jimmy and the band soon. I am entering my fourth month of pregnancy, so I'm expecting gifts from all of you!! Just kidding!! Check me out in the sound booth with my special friend....Jimmy Rudder.

I'm giving away free back-stage passes to anyone that gets to the venue early on Wednesday!! Soo, be there or be square!! I'm in a creative mood, so anyone that is adventurous should bring their "A-Game" for the passes!!

Well that's all for now....we're making a late-night run to Jewel-Osco for junk-food!!

xoxo
Trishy "

A/N: Dedicated to Kaitlin for putting up with my random outbursts today!! (11/25/07). I'm going to Chicago for a few days this week, so I'm sorry, but there won't be ANY updates for a while. xoxo.
Sign up to rate and review this story