Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Hopscotch and Butterfingers

He what?!

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2007-11-27 - Updated: 2007-11-27 - 1000 words

0Unrated
“Jon told me that you were talking to Brendon.” Goodness, he can’t leave his mouth shut when ever he accomplishes something. I just glanced over to her as we boarded the elevator. “What did you talk about?” she eagerly asked me. I couldn’t be mad at her or Jon anymore. It was impossible to become in the first place.
“Well, we talked about our favorite movies. He told me he heard that I was an amazing write and wanted to read some of my stories.” she squealed.
“I know he was right for you!”
“Please, Cassie. Andy just broke up with me only a few hours ago.”
“Yes, but he’s been toying with you heart for two years. It was a matter of time he was going to break things off for good.” We walked off the elevator and headed through the lobby toward the front doors.
“I knew this day was coming, but I didn’t want to believe it.”
“I know sweetie. I keep thinking Jon might break things off with me because he’s so far away.” Wow she never confessed this to me before. “But then he goes and surprises me with plane tickets to see him.” she smiled.
“Yea, I think Jon would loose his mind first before ever breaking up with you.” I laughed and she did along with me.
“Well that day may come, you never know.” stated Cassie being optimistic. I smiled. No one knew what the future held for any of us. All I dream about right is finding a good guy and graduating college. “Back to you and Brendon.” She changed the subject as we neared the end of the path. We decided to walk around the building instead of inside since it was such a beautiful evening. “Brendon is such a nice boy! After knowing him and hanging out with him and living with you, I think you two will hit off great!”
“Yea when we were talking online, I kept thinking ’Why did I ignore this guy? We have so much in common.’”
“Exactly. That’s what Jon keeps telling me! He’s so excited that you two are finally going on a date this weekend. You know he hated to see you distraught every time Andy broke up with you?”
“Yes.” I softly stated being brought back to the good and bad memories of the relationship. I remember this one time in the middle of our relationship, Andy invited me downtown for the show. What I didn’t know that he planned on bringing me out on stage and profess how he felt about me and give me a promise ring. I laughed to myself.
“What?” asked Cassie. I told her as I played with the ring on my pinky finger. Even through all our breakups I still wore this ring because I thought I was in love him. But I don’t think I could forgive him after this. This time he pushed it to the next level. He cheated on me.
“Cassie, I can’t wear this ring anymore.” I took it off and handed it to her as we opened the café doors. She looked at it and stuck it in her pocket.
“Wow I guess it really is over.”
“Cassie, he cheated on me.” Was all I could get out before crying again.
“Sweetie, did you tell Jon?” she hugged me. I pulled away. I’d get tears on her pretty white blouse. I managed to shake my head no. “You need to.”
“He’ll kill him.” was all I said as I frivolously wiped away my tears.

“He needs to know.” I know he needs to know. And I will tell him, eventually. I wiped some more tears away before handing the cashier my card to swipe. She did the same with Cassie’s and walked into the dining hall.
“Mmm. Chicken noodle soup.” I read the menu. That’s just what I needed after a day like this. Cassie and I both got soup and a salad and sat down at the nearest table. We ate and headed back to the dorm. Brendon was still online when I sat down at my desk

GoldPassion2: Hey I’m back did you miss me? Lol
Singin4luvin: Hey you, yea I did.
GoldPassion2: lol
Singin4luvin: How was dinner?
GoldPassion2: good, they had my favorite soup, chicken noodle.
Singin4luvin: That sounds good minus the chicken. Now I’m hungry for ramen.
GoldPassion2: minus the chicken?
Singin4luvin:Vegatarian
GoldPassion2: oh, interesting.
Singin4luvin: Yea you can thank boy scouts for that.
GoldPassion2: What? Being a vegetarian.
Singin4luvin: Yea I was hunting and couldn’t kill the rabbit.
GoldPassion2: poor bunny!
GoldPassion2: I’m afraid of deer
Singin4luvin: why?
GoldPassion2: long story.
Singin4luvin: You can tell I’ve got time
GoldPassion2: Maybe some other time I really don’t want to relive it.
Singin4luvin: that’s fine.
Singin4luvin: Jon told me that you would go out with me.
GoldPassion2: yes, I did.
Singin4luvin: Where did you want to go?
GoldPassion2: What’s there to do in Vegas?
Singin4luvin: Anything you can imagine.
GoldPassion2: really?
Singin4luvin: yep
GoldPassion2: Can you take me to some of the places on CSI?’
Singin4luvin: you like CSI?
GoldPassion2: Jon didn’t tell you about that?
Singin4luvin: nope
GoldPassion2: I love CSI!
Singin4luvin: That’s so cool because so do I!
GoldPassion2: Wow Brendon, how come we never talked before this?
GoldPassion2: you’re an awesome guy!
Singin4luvin: thank you. It means a lot to me.
GoldPassion2: aww your welcome.
Singin4luvin: hey we’re going to have band practice soon, I’ll chat with you later?
GoldPassion2: I’ll be here or somewhere around the room.
GoldPassion2: Either packing or doing homework
Singin4luvin: talk to you in a couple of hours.
GoldPassion2: bye
Singin4luvin auto response:
Band practice...Cell’s good
Sign up to rate and review this story