Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Chains And Whips (SasuNaru) Chapter One

Chapter Twelve

by DarkPriestess 0 reviews

The next chapter plz enjoy, review if you would like to.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Humor,Romance - Characters: Naruto,Sasuke - Published: 2007-11-27 - Updated: 2007-11-27 - 1304 words - Complete

0Unrated
I set the water on to boil, and just as I did Naruto came into the kitchen looking very edible right about now, he had on a pair of tight blue jeans, and a blue mussel shirt, even though he had a bright orange vest on it seemed to add to his sexiness, the urge to strip him down and take him right here on the kitchen floor was very powerful. But I knew if I got him down, I wouldn't be stopping and that wasn't where I wanted our first time in a long time to be on the kitchen floor. "Something wrong Sasuke?" asked Naruto bringing me out of my thoughts. "No why?" I asked. "Your looking at me like you want to eat me alive that's why." replied Naruto. I laughed, a little uneasily and then got a hold of myself, and said. "That's because I do." Naruto's eyes went wide, he then blushed, and said. "Quit playing around teme!" I laughed, and said. "For now, but next time I wont back down so easily besides your raemon's about ready." I turned around and sure enough the water was boiling so I put on the raemon then went to go get ready myself I just hoped Naruto kept a check on the raemon surely he wouldn't be so stupid as to let it boil over.


But then again it was Naruto we are talking about here, aw I'd trust him he'd been cooking for so long now I'm sure he would be able to handle looking after it. So I hurried and dressed, and just as I was coming down the stairs, I heard Naruto shout. "Damn it all!" Naturally I'd have to trust him, why couldn't have I went with my instinct and waited to get dressed after his raemon was done? I dashed in the kitchen just in time to see Naruto blowing on his finger. "What happened?!" I asked a bit confused. "I forgot to get a pot holder, and burned my finger!' said Naruto with a whine. I smirked, then went over, and grabbed his finger from him, and began sucking on it to cool the burning. "Ah! Stop it Sasuke that's making it worse." shouted Naruto. "Quit being diffcult, of course it'll burn for a few moments." I said between sucks. Finally he stopping shouting, and I pulled his finger out of my mouth and asked. "Better?" "Yeah." muttered Naruto. "Okay then sit down, and eat your raemon then we are going to the store since the sun's about up." I said as I poured the raemon into a bowel and set it before him.


He didn't argue me, mainly because it was raemon, I sighed and took a seat down at the table and hoped he wouldn't ask for seconds because if that was the case I might as well plan on being here all day. I sighed a sigh of relief twenty minutes later when he was done and didn't ask for more, from there I said. "Lets go, its time we get some real food for you." On our way out the door, Naruto argued. "Hey raemon's food!" "Junk food, I'm talking about vegetable's, and meat." I argued back. "Aw was Sasuke a good boy when he was alive, by eating his vegetables?" Naruto teased. "That's right, and look how I turned out." I shot back. Naruto stifled a laughter, I then asked. "What?!" "If that's how I'm going to turn out, by eating vegetables, I'd rather not eat them." said Naruto in between laughs. "Are you calling me ugly now?" I asked incredulously as we walked down the road. "No, no I'm meaning even you ate like a good little boy and you still turned out to be a vampire!" teased Naruto. Okay that was a senstive subject, and without meaning to I gave away something I wasn't planning on giving way.


"Only because of my damn brother, do you know what its like to be forced down on the cold hard ground and have the very life of you drawn out, only to have it forced back in just as quickly!" I asked harshly. This conversation had suddenly took a turn for the worse, I knew I better calm down before I gave away anything else. "I was only joking, I'm sorry I didn't know." Naruto said quietly as we got closer to the store. I slipped my arm around his waist, and said. "No, no don't apologize its not your fault you really didn't know its my fault for letting such a old memory get in the way." Naruto pulled away, and said. "Don't touch me, someone might see!" I smirked, and said. "Then let them." I pulled him back and held him to me even though he tried to get away I wouldn't quite allow that yet. Just as he stopped fighting, we arrived at the store and as we got inside I said. "You can buy anything you like, its on me but no raemon." Naruto didn't look to happy, but he didn't argue either, there weren't many people in the store seeing as it was so early but the ones that did all gave me strange looks, I knew I looked out of ordinary but the looks didn't bother me, anymore. Use to if I'd get the kind of looks that the people were giving me now, I'd get into fights with them but I had a lot more self control than I use to.


My lack of self control then was because, I was pissed at Itachi for taking my life away from me, and giving me a new one. One that I would have to cope with throughout the ages, for me there was no dying and existence was boring until I had met Nao. Another reason why I lacked self control was because of Itachi yet again, because he had failed to teach me how to control the blood lust. A whole four hundred years passed by before I was able to control my blood lust, now looking back compared to how long I had lived now the time hadn't been all that long. But at the time, it truly felt like time was taking its sweet time as it dragged, and dragged forever but then again I was also impatient back in the day. "Hey Sasuke, how about some pork chops?!" asked Naruto as loud as he could bringing me out of my thoughts in a hurry.


"Keep your voice, down Naruto and sure whatever you like." I replied. At least he wasn't begging for raemon, who knows just to shut him up I might actually give in and for me to do that would only provoke him to beg again the next time I said no raemon which would only lead me to giving in once again. About thirty mintues later, we were finally done shopping and I felt generous so I carried all of Naruto's bags for him so he wouldn't have to lift so much as a finger. "Hey Sasuke?" asked Naruto on the way back home. "Hm?" I asked. "Thanks for this." muttered Naruto. He was blushing lightly, I just smirked, and said. "No prob." Just then I tensed, as I heard a voice in my head that I hadn't heard in so long. "Soon little brother, real soon." Then it was gone just as soon as it came, it was probably just my imagination, playing tricks on me, yeah that's what it was it had to be there was no way he could have known that Naruto was Nao! Oh please let this be my imagination, I silently begged I couldn't bear it a second time once was enough but a second time would truly be cruel!
Sign up to rate and review this story