Categories > Celebrities > Michael Jackson > The King and the Princess of Pop

The King and the Princess of Pop

by IlovetheCoreys 1 review

When Britney has strange dreams about Michael Jackson, she realizes she may be falling for the King of Pop...

Category: Michael Jackson - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-11-25 - Updated: 2007-11-26 - 511 words

0Unrated
"The King and the Princess of Pop"



Britney Spears had had a rough week. That night as she slept, she had an erotic dream...

Only it wasn't about her ex, Kevin Federline. It was about...him.

It was her regular week night. Britney was on her computer, surfing the Internet. After a few minutes, she felt someone's presence in her cold, empty room. She chose not to mind it and kept on typing away. Then she heard a soft and gentle voice say, "You've got a typo here." She turned around sharply to see Michael looking at the screen, his eyes shining. She stuttered, "Uh, hi, Michael." He smiled and said,"Hello, Britney. May I join you?" She nodded furiously and stammered, "Yes, yes." He looked around for an extra chair but saw none. She stood up and said,

"Here, Michael. You can sit down here."

He looked at her, DEVOURED her with those seductive bedroom dark eyes of his and asked softly, "Where will you sit?"

He slowly smiled that...sexy I'm-planning-something grin.

She swallowed hard and replied, "Anywhere. This is my room anyway."

He sat down on her chair and looked up at her, his eyes innocent and pure while his grin devilish and mischievous. He patted his lap and said (shyly), "Why don't you sit here?" He raised his eyebrows and winked. Not getting his plan(at least not yet, anyway), she obediently sat down on his lap. He smiles wider and ran his long and graceful fingers through her hair. Without warning, he kissed her neck and his hand touched her knees slightly.

She felt his hand moving upward, wanting to touch something. Her breath came in huge gasps as he neared his target. Closer...closer...closer...then...he touched it. The place where no one has ever touched her before (this applied to, well, virgins). The gentle pressure. The touch became a stroke and he kissed her lips. He kept on kissing her, teasing her, arousing her, making her want him until she was physically ill with need. She was in dire need to touch him - to be one with him.

He, then, declared his burning love he had for her on her ear and asked, very gentlemanly,

"May I dance with you?"

She looked at his eyes, now burning with desire, and replied, "Yes..." He removed her clothes slowly. Completely naked, he carried her and drops her on her bed. He gently lay on top of her, wrapped his arms around her waist, and, again, gentlemanly asked, "Shall we dance?" She nodded dreamily and sighed. Her sigh turned into a moan. He echoes her moan and started to make those "sweet seductive little noises" near to her ear. And then...and then...


Britney woke up, sweaty and panting. Her beautiful blond hair was sticking out all over.

"Michael Jackson."

She spoke the name as though it were to be revered.

She couldn't believe she was falling for her best friend...

/"I have to tell him," /she thought. And with that, she fell asleep.



Sign up to rate and review this story