Categories > Cartoons > Invader Zim

gaz's sleepover 3

by gchang 1 review

the weekend's started

Category: Invader Zim - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Gaz - Warnings: [R] [Y] - Published: 2007-11-30 - Updated: 2007-12-01 - 382 words

-1OOC
mmmmmmmmmmm... gaz moaned. she opened her eyes. she was sweating. But it wasn't a hot night even though it was summer. It was another nightmare. 10th one in two days...

The mirror zim left was still there. she looked at herself, and looked around her. she was in a dungeon, zim had made one from the spare parts of his ship. she was naked. she tried to move. then she remembered. zim had been smart, as gaz felt the collar around her neck. it was connected to the wall by a chain, and last time gaz tried leaving... she felt the scar on her cheek.

"why didn't i tell people when i had the chance?!" she thought.

"waffles, waffles, waffles, waffles!" a voice said. Gir. a thin slot opened at the door and a plate of space mush popped out. but gaz was so hungry she didn't care. Gaz crawled over and looked down. she had even gotten a doggy bowl. it said "GAZ" on it. Zim had been training her like a dog in the last while. the collar, the bowl, she even had to beg.

then the door swung open. it hit her square in the face and fell backwards. her chain loosened. zim was home from shopping...

"heel!" he shouted.

gaz panicked. she had to move quick. she tried getting up. but she tripped.

"heel!" he shouted again.

gaz was rushing to him down the hallway when zim pulled out a switch. he switched it on.

immediately an electric shock went straight throught her body. she was on the ground, she could'nt cry out loud or zim would beat her senseless.

"heel" he said once more.

tears going down her face, she crawled over to zims side and bowed obediantly.
she could feel the cold climbing up her skin. even walking hurt after she tried kicking out zim. she could fell the scars on the back of her bare feet.

WHAM! gaz fell to the floor as zim climbed over her. she could feel him inside her as he dropped the groceries.
Zim still had her gameslave.

zim leaned down towards her. "stay" he whispered.

"yes, master" she whimpered.

zim and gir went off to have dinner as gaz was on her knees, rump up, for the next hour...
Sign up to rate and review this story