Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Anger Is The Brand New Thing

One.

by fall3n_ang3l 3 reviews

Frank Romance. Drama...and alot of it. Well first chapter anyway. Please read? =)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-11-28 - Updated: 2007-12-01 - 2100 words

0Unrated
I woke to the sounds of screaming coming from downstairs. I thought it was just my brother and sister having another one of their daily fights. But today it was different. I heard something smash and immediately opened my eyes. Then I heard my brother yelling and my sister crying. Then I heard someone yelling back at my brother. It was a voice I recognized straight away. I was shocked to hear that voice saying such mean and cruel things to my brother. I could not stand it anymore. Leaping out of my bed, I ran out of my room and down the stairs. I stood on the bottom step, peaking over the railing. There he was holding my sister by the hair and my brother yelling at him to let her go.
"Daddy let her go. Please don't hurt her," I yelled from the stairs. My dad and brother looked over to me and my sister fell to the floor after being let go.
"Go upstairs princess, this is between me, Emily and Bob. You just go upstairs. Nothing bad will happen to them," he said smiling as if I walked into nothing but a happy family. I saw my sister's eyes pleading me to just go and then I turned to my brother. His face was so upset and angry, it scared me. I walked back up the stairs and returned to my room just as I was told to do. Then the screaming started again. I could make out a few words like ‘Kaylee’ and ‘it doesn't involve her’. I heard something being thrown against the wall, but it didn't make a crashing sound. Instead it made a loud thud and by this point I already knew what I would find when I got downstairs. Again I made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen. I found my sister slumped against the wall and my dad holding my brother by the throat up in the air.
"NO! STOP IT!" I screamed. I didn't know what to do, so I grabbed a butcher's knife out of the drawer. My sister's eyes widened and for a split moment I thought I saw relief in my brother's eyes. My dad turned to me, again smiling.
"Honey, put that down. Come on I said I wouldn't hurt them,"
"BUT YOU DID!" I yelled. Bob came over and stood by my side.
"Go upstairs Kaylee,"
"NOT UNLESS YOU LEAVE BOB AND EMILY ALONE!"
"UPSTAIRS KAYLEE! NOW!"
"NO!" I screamed as my dad lunged towards me. I reacted immediately and stabbed the knife into his stomach. He clutched his stomach and rolled off me. Bob ran over and lifted me to my feet. My dad was lying on the ground, rolling and moaning, clutching where I had just put a knife through him. Literally. I picked up the phone and dialed 911 asking for the ambulance. Bob sat me down on the couch and then went back and picked up Emily, bridal style, and laid her down on the other couch. Then he came and sat next to me, where I cried into his shoulder.

I woke up again but this time in a place I was unfamiliar with. White walls, white floor and a white bed. Yes I definitely was in a hospital room. To my right was a lounge where my brother, Bob was sitting.
"Hey, you're awake," he said kissing my cheek. I gave him a small smile.
"How long have I been out?" I asked glancing towards the white clock on the wall.
"About two hours. You fell asleep in the back of the ambulance,"
"And what about Emily and err, Dad?" Bob stared to the ground. Oh god this could not be good.
"Em is fine but dad, Kayls, he made it," he said slowly. I looked at Bob confused.
"He is placing charges against you. For attacking him. He is saying that you attacked when he didn't harm you and that you attacked Emily as well," I bolted upright. My mind racing at 500 miles an hour.
"But I didn't. It was self-defense and I didn't hurt Em, he did. She can tell the police that and so can you. Can't you?" I said. My brother and sister knew the truth and they would stand up for me, surely.
"Em, is suffering from concussion. She can't remember anything from when she woke up onwards. And dad has already told the cops that we were close and that I would stick up for you," I started to cry for the second time today. This was too much for a 16 year old to handle. At that precise moment my mother walked in, her face as white as paper.
"Oh, thank God," she cried as she hugged my brother and me at the same time.
"I get a call saying my family is in the hospital. I knew letting you kids visit your father would end up like this. Why do you think I was so reluctant to let you guys go every time? Bobby, Kayls tell me what happened. I got a load of bull from the cops and I want the truth," she said. Bob and I both re-told the story. By the end she shook her head and walked out. She came back within 5 minutes with the police.
"Tell them you story kids,"

I walked into my normal room at my mom's place. I saw that all my stuff hadn't moved. Not even all the clothes I had thrown all over the floor. I smiled. Every time I went to visit my dad, mum never came into my room, or my brother's or sister's as a matter of fact.
"Your back," said my mom's boyfriend from my doorway. I walked over and hugged him.
"Hey Dave. Yes I am back. And I think for good,"
"Yes your mother did tell me what happened. How you holding up?"
"Good. I think I might just go for a walk. I need the air," I said.
"Are you sure? I mean you only just got back," he replied. I gave him one of my puppy dog pouts. He nodded and smiled at me. I dropped my bags and hugged him before I made my way towards the front and left the house. I didn't know where my feet would take me but usually they took me somewhere I knew I wanted to truly be. As suspected my feet took me to my boyfriend's house, Lucas. I walked up to the front door and knocked. I heard giggles and a lot of shushing coming from inside. I thought it was just his little sister Jessie but when the door opened I saw him standing there smiling at me.
"Kaylee, when did you get back? How are you? You mom called my mom and told her what happened," he said pulling me into a bear hug.
"I got back just now and yes I am fine. Are you going to let me in?" I asked trying to get past him. He stopped me at the door.
"Now really isn't a good time. Mom and dad are angry with me so why don't you come around tomorrow. I have to go but I will see you tomorrow. Okay? See you," he said kissing my cheek, before returning inside, leaving me alone. I turned around and made my way down the steps. Why didn't he want to let me inside? And what was with all the giggles if it wasn't his sister? I started to walk back home, not knowing where else I should go. I walked past the park, where I stopped and saw my friends just sitting there. I walked over to them and was immediately attacked with questions.
"KAYLEE! When did you get back?"
"Kayls, are you alright?"
"How is everyone", I smiled and sat down after they had stopped hugging and kissing me.
"Ok well, Aimee I got back like an hour ago, Nicola I am fine just abit tired and Violet everyone is good and glad to be home. Now anymore questions?" I asked. They all looked at each other as if someone had just died and I didn't know about it. Aimee was the first to speak.
"Have you spoken or seen Lucas today at all?" she asked. I nodded slowly. Again they all looked at each other. I was starting to get really worried.
"Guys if there is something I need to know, please tell me," I said. Violet nodded at Nicola who then nodded to Aimee. OK now I was really worried.
"We are going to tell you something, but you can't go all psycho bitch on us OK?" she said moving closer towards me. I nodded as she grabbed my hand and held it.
"Well, while you were gone for the past three weeks, we have been speaking a lot to Lucas. Oh God there is no easy way to tell you this but, Kayls, Lucas is cheating on you," she said slowly. It didn't seem real. The words just kept repeating over and over again in my head.
"The giggling," I managed to whisper. They probably had no idea what I was talking about but none of them asked questions. I slowly stood up and suddenly anger filled my whole body.
"I could turn to him whenever I needed someone. When I felt alone or just needed to be held by some who doesn't share the same blood as me. I slept with him. I fucking lost my virginity to that dickhead and he is screwing other chicks behind my back," I said all through clenched teeth. The girls got up to and starting hugging me. They were expecting me to cry, but I wasn't going to. Not now anyway. Now, I wanted to beat the motherfucker to a pulp. I pushed them away and started walking back to Lucas' house. I heard them whisper then come running after me.
"Kaylee, do not do anything you will regret. You have just been through a huge ordeal," we finally reached his house and I stormed up to the front door. The girls stayed back at the path. Again the giggles came. And Lucas opened the door. Stepping out fully and closing the door behind him.
"Hey babe, I told you this really isn't a good-"
"How long?" I cut in.
"How long what?"
"You know bloody well what. How long have you been screwing people behind my back?" he looked from me to my friends behind me.
"Fucking bitches, the lot of you. Look babe, what was I supposed to do. You were gone nearly every weekend and on weeknights you were to busy studying or being with them," he said pointing to Aimee, Nicola and Violet. I didn't know where all this anger was coming from but before I knew it my fist had a mind of its own. I swung as hard as I could and hit the side of his face so hard, he fell to the floor. The door flew open and there I saw Hannah. She was one of the cheerleaders at school. The kind my friends and me don't go well with. She screamed and fell to the floor holding Lucas in her arms.
"You know what? You can have him," I said before turning and walking away.

"OK well we will come by tomorrow. Get some rest," Aimee said before kissing my cheek followed by two other kisses from Nicola and Violet. They walked away and I kept waving until I couldn't see them anymore. As I walked into the house I found everyone sitting in the lounge room and staring at me.
"We heard what happened between you and Lucas. Are you alright?" Emily asked scooting over on the couch giving me room to sit. Did everyone around this neighborhood know everything within 5 minutes? I was amazed. I just walked away and didn’t talk. I didn't feel the need to. I went into my room and fell to my bed. For the third time in a few days I started to cry, this time into my pillow. I rolled over to one side wiping the few tears away and opened my bedside table drawer. In there was a box of chocolates I got when I got home. I rolled off my bed and turned on the TV and started to eat the chocolates. I can't remember anything else because for the rest of the night I watched 7th Heaven re-runs eating away my pain with chocolate.
Sign up to rate and review this story