Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

I Knew It...

by Zoey_was_here 1 review

Sasuke's with a certain someone, and someone else doesn't like it. Is something going to happen between Sasuke, Sakura, and Ino?

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Ino - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-12-01 - Updated: 2007-12-01 - 514 words

0Unrated
I do not own Naruto or any of its characters and stuff. I never will, never.

**

”Sasuke, forget about her. She’s not worth it.”

Sasuke pulled away from the embrace.

”You still have feelings for her, I can’t believe it,” Ino said under her breath.

She moved over to Sasuke, kissing him lightly, getting her off of his mind.
But Sasuke pulled away.

”I don’t understand! Why do you still like her? She’s no use for you!!” Ino yelled.

“No use? What the hell? I don’t use girls! Ino, I don’t-“

”Don’t what? Like her?”

Silence…

”That’s what I thought. Come on Sasuke, let it just be the two of us. Forget her,” Ino said softly.

She again moved over to Sasuke, snaking her arms around his neck and pulling him close. Sasuke pressed her closer to his body, and filled in the space between their lips.

Maybe I don’t need her, maybe I don’t like her...

**

”Ow! Shit, Sakura, why do you always have to hit me?” Naruto asked rubbing his left cheek.

“Well, if you wouldn’t be such a perv, it might be a different story!” Sakura yelled.

Honestly, Naruto knew he deserved a smack to the face. He had grabbed her ass. Maybe it’s because she was in a bad mood at the moment, that made her smack him. However, she would smack him anyway for such a thing.

Naruto walked away from the screaming Sakura, while thinking of how a chick like Sakura would get mad over something like that.

Doesn’t a girl like that? Not always.

Suddenly Naruto heard a scream from the direction Sakura was it. Naruto turned around to see Shikamaru talking to her, and Sakura jumping up and down. Naruto ran over to the spot to see what was going on.

”Are you serious?”

”Yes, I’m serious.”

”Serious about what?” Naruto said joining in on the conversation.

Sakura turned to look at Naruto and frowned.

“Um, it seems that I have to go. Talk to you later,” Shikamaru said walking away.

“So what is it, Sakura?”

”Sasuke and Ino are together,” she said softly.

“Really? That’s great! Sasuke needed a girlfriend in the first place,” Naruto said grinning.

Stupid Naruto, Sakura thought.

”Yeah, great,” Sakura said, lying.

**

Meanwhile…

”Ino, I want to talk,” Sasuke said softly.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her into a kiss. When they parted, Ino spoke first.

“Oh, really? Well, what do you have to say?”

“I realized you were right. She’s not worth it,” Sasuke said softly.

Finally! It took him long enough, Ino thought, moving in and kissing Sasuke.

Yeah, it’s true. Her hatred for Sakura has grown ever since Sasuke had asked her out. In fact, they aren’t even friends anymore. It kind of sad actually, for Sakura, that is. Naruto doesn’t know the truth; neither does Shikamaru, nor anyone else for that matter.

But you do; you know what’s going on… Don’t you?

To be continued…
Sign up to rate and review this story