Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Write You A Song

by TeamWentz17 3 reviews

Some say it'd never work-out. Who was this girl anyways?? A random fan from a meet and greet is now in a relationship with Gabe Saporta?? Not possible. It can't be....right?? Find Out and Enjoy!! T...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-12-01 - Updated: 2007-12-02 - 1096 words - Complete

0Unrated
Simone and her bestie Krystle were standing up and dancing to the band 'Cobra Starship'; they were attending a concert that they had had tickets for quite some time now. Krystle, had recently surprised her friend with tickets and Simone agreed to fly-out to Michigan to attend the show.

Simone was from a suburb outside of Chicago, Illinois. She met her friend when Krystle went to an arts festival in downtown Chicago. Simone is heavily involved with the Chicago music scene as well as the art scene. Since then the two have became the best of friends!!

"That lead singer is soo gorgeous," Simone commented.

"I agree. He's from that 'Snakes on a Plane' music video," Krystle replied.

"Ohh I thought I recognized him," Simone recalled.

Simone nearly fainted when the song 'Snakes on a Plane' started-up and Mr. William Beckett himself strutted-out on-stage.

"Soo kiss me good-bye, honey I'm gonna make it out alive. Soo kiss me good-bye, I can see the venom in their eyes. Good-bye," William sang.

What did Simone do?? She blew her rock star a kiss. Since the two friends were soo close to the stage, William noticed Simone and her kiss. He smiled and blew one back to her. Then she really felt weak in the knees.

"Ohh he's soooooo fine!!" Simone commented.

Krystle just laughed and continued to rock-out. The two continued dancing until Cobra's set finished. Krystle commented that she was parched and needed some water. Simone agreed and also commented that she'd rather be at the doctor getting an allergy shot then see Paul Wall perform. She's just THAT much of a rocker-chick.

On their way to the concession stand, Krystle and Simone ordered their waters and decided to wonder around the venue. Just then Krystle stopped her friend; dead in their tracks they both had wide eyes. There he was, no more than 20 feet away. Mr. Gabe Saporta himself....in the flesh, signing autographs.

Simone looked at Krystle and smiled. Krystle mirrored her friend's expression.

"Well??" Krystle said.

"Well what??" Simone asked.

"Go talk to him!!" Krystle replied.

Simone smiled, then turned on her charm and strutted over to Gabe.

*2 1/2 Years Later*

Gabe and Simone were laying down on a couch in Gabe's apartment. Gabe was stroking his girlfriend's back and watching her sleep. They were cuddling and holding each other; they've been together for almost a year and couldn't be happier.

Gabe placed a kiss on Simone's forehead and watched her stir. She opened her green eyes, looked-up at her boyfriend, and smiled.

"Good Morning, Beautiful," Gabe said.

Trish smiled, then reached for Gabe's wrist; which held his watch. The watch read: 7:00pm.

"Gabriel, it's the evening. The night is young, and I was only asleep for 2-hours," Simone corrected, him.

Gabe smiled and then said "Well if the night is young, then I suggest we get sexy and go party with the peeps."

Simone liked that idea, and she sat up. Gabe then put his arms around his girlfriend's waist and gently kissed her neck. Simone couldn't possibly resist, so she turned her body around and passionately kissed her boyfriend.

"Okies, we've gotta go and get sexy for a night out on the town," Simone announced.

She stood-up and walked towards Gabe's bedroom to get dressed in her "party clothes".

After Gabe and Simone got dressed they added the finishing touches, accessories, perfume/cologne, and Simone applied some make-up and did her hair.

Simone and Gabe took a look at each other. She was wearing tight, skinny, gray jeans, black flats, and a hott pink halter with a black beaded necklace. Her hair was up in twisties and spiral curled into a high pony-tail. She was wearing Irresistible by Paris Hilton and her nails were painted black.

Gabe looked amazing....as usual. He was wearing a black and white t-shirt, a red zip-up hoodie, and a black flat rimmed hat. He was also wearing the same jeans that he wore in the 'Snakes on a Plane' music video shoot. He applied Axe deodorant spray and combed his dark, curly, hair.

"Are you ready my darling??" Gabe asked, his girlfriend.

Simone applied her lipstick, closed it, and put it in her purse, then nodded. Gabe turned-off the light in the bathroom and took his girlfriend's hand. He lead her to the front door, opened it for her, and then closed it behind them.

*At the Club*

Since Gabe was in the band Cobra Starship, his good friend and boss, Pete Wentz made sure that they had a V.I.P. suite at his club; Angels and Kings.

Gabe and Simone were dancing like pros out on the dance floor. Their dancing was a mix of romance, rhythm, and sex. Literally.

Making-out and laughing out loud this couple were bursting with affection, not to mention publically displaying it. If you have been under a rock this whole time then you would not know, but Gabe and Simone are madly in-love with each other.

*The Next Day*

"Who is Simone?? Who is that girl with Gabe Saporta from Cobra Starship??" Simone read, out loud.

Simone was sitting with Krystle at Gabe's apartment. They were reading all of the blogs and looking at pictures on www.buzznet.com. Fans had posted questions about 'Gabe Saporta's new girlfriend, Simone'.

It is weird to think that she was once just a random fan at a random concert meeting a random, yet sexy Gabe Saporta.

Just then Gabe walked into the room. He was holding a single, white rose. He sat down next to Simone, kissed her lightly on the neck and handed the flower to her. She smiled and kissed his lips. The two then held each other in a tight embrace.

"It will be ok. I'm not going anywhere, I'm yours forever," Gabe whispered, into Simone's ear.

Simone nuzzled her head into Gabe's shoulder, and that's when Krystle got the hint to leave the two love-birds be. She told Simone to call her later, and walked-out the door.

Gabe then kissed his girlfriend again. They looked into each other's eyes and Gabe took her hand. He led his girlfriend into his bedroom. Once they were alone, the door was shut, and Gabe smiled....seductively.

He walked over to his girlfriend, caressed her sides as he placed a long, passionate kiss on her blushing, pink lips. It was beautiful and romantic. No one had ever made neither Gabe nor Simone happier. They soon removed their clothes, layed-down on Gabe's bed, and started to make-love for the first time.


~The End~
Sign up to rate and review this story