Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampire in the Attic

Some Thoughts From Frank

by BlacknWhiteRainbow 3 reviews

Stupid filler.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-12-02 - Updated: 2007-12-03 - 309 words

0Unrated
A/N: Ah, it's sucky filler. I have a good chapter in mind, just have to work my way up to it. Review please! If anyone has any ideas for this story tell me, I would love to hear them, and you'll get credit.

Chapter 16 Some Thoughts From Frank

Frank's POV

It was so nice having him with me. He was in my bed. The place he should be. My thoughts drifted to the previous events.

Gerard had adopted someone. Mikey. He seemed nice and he was probably going to my school. Yeah. He seemed nice. Shy and awkward, but nice. I was too. I should be his friend. Then I could see Gerard without the secretness. He was Mikey's like dad. That was weird. Or was it it kinky? Gerard's my daddy. Kinda ewh, and kinda hot. I would probably go over to that house eventually. That house where Gerard would reside. Maybe I could sneak some Gerard time while I was there.

Gerard yawns, sweet sleepy eyes gaze at me. I can't help, but shiver. He scares me, he thrills me, he sends me over the edge.
"Yes, muffin, you will get more time to have your hands on me."
"Great." I smash myself into him. I'm snuggled into the crook of his neck. He pulls me close. He's protective of me. It's sweet of him. I pull myself so I'm laying on top of him. I cradle his head, and we kiss. A tongue touches my lips. I lick my lips. Honey. I taste some more. A devious tongue invades my mouth. The tongue tries to take control. I fight back. I lose. I don't mind. We eventually quit, but not without sweet little light kisses to end it. I cuddle into his side. He kisses my eyelids and I drift off inhaling his lovely scent.
Sign up to rate and review this story