Categories > Original > Romance

Project Angel (Yaoi) pt1

by jessandanime 0 reviews

A boy named Ai, yes Love, sent to protect a boy named Naota. Through much disagreement he accepts and attends his school. But what happens when Naota discovers that Ai is an Angel? Sort-of.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-12-02 - Updated: 2007-12-03 - 1180 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Is he ready for his first test?" a man in a white coat asked his worker. He stared do into the white room from the window above.
"Yes, we can soon commence with the experiment." his doctor explained, looking down at the subject.
A boy around 17 with long dark red-brown hair laid on a table on his stomach, large white wings protruded from his back about twice his sizes, the ends laying on the floor. He was about 5.11 with slightly tanned skin. The wings forced him to leave his back bare but wore a pair of grey sweatpants.
"So, hes finally ready."
"Yes, commence Project Angel."

You walked in front of your new school with your bag lazily over you shoulder. You red-brown hair pulled back in a loose ponytail. Your green eyes canning the area. Due to the dress code you had to wear black pants and long sleeved button-up shirt, you left your shirt unbuttoned to reveal your white undershirt.
You sighed. 'Why do I have to go and protect some kid I dont even know? I dont even know WTH he looks like? Stupid doctors never tell me anything.'

You must go protect someone that will be assigned to you. Do whatever it take to make him/ her safe.
Do I even get to know what they look like or even a NAME? you ask, slightly upset. 'This is so stupid. Im made to protect someone, I didnt even ask to be like this.'
You will know who it is when the time comes. Now go.
You sigh. Whatever.

You walk to the doors and tell the office attendant your name. "Ai Uzuma." 'Who names a boy Love anyway?'
She gives you your schedule and dorm number. You wave her bye and venture around the building. 'Who goes to school with all grade levels?' First years to third on the first floor, fourth to six years on the second, seventh through ninth years on the third, and the rest on the top floor. So it was about a four story building. Dorms were behind the building, and did I forget to mention that this is an all boys school. You sighed. 'This is so stupid. Yeah here?'
Theres hardly anybody here because its the orientation, where you just learn where your class are and what floors youre aloud on. Unfortunately your on the fourth floor since you are in the eleventh grade. Luckily though theres an elevator, its mainly used for people are handicapped but they allow students to use it either way.
'They say I will learn who they are...Im not learning!' suddenly you fall to your knees clutching your chest were your heart is.
'WTH?! THEY DIDNT MENTION PAIN!' you lay your burning forehead on the cold floor, your breathing quickened. 'Why do I feel...like...somethings about to happen? Is the person Im assigned to in trouble?' you shakily rose yourself up, letting your feet drag you were ever they wanted to go.
You push open a door at the end of the hallway to find yourself on the roof. You step forward when you noticed a boy standing in front of the railing. 'This won't end well.'
you straighten yourself and step closer to the figure. "Hey, what are you doing up here?"
you see him flinch as he slow turns to face you. He was about 5.8 around 16. He had short brown hair with sad blue eyes wearing the same uniform as you.
"You okay?"
"Who are you?" he asked, his voice barely audio.
"Ai...you?"
"Naota..." He looks down at the ground before a small smile appeared on his face. "I'm sorry you had to watch this..." you rose a brow until he jumped up and sat on the railing. he looked up and smiled. "I am sorry."
He let go of the railing and fell bacwards. you ran with your eyes wide and jumped over the railing. "NAOTA!"

You reach him, wrapping your arms around his waist screaming as your wings ripped through your back. 'i don't have enough time...'
You flipped making it so your back faced the ground as Naota face buried in your chest. You stretched your wings making the fall slow but your back still rammed against the ground. You gasp from lose of air as blood filled your mouth, your vision blurred. You looked down to see Naota was still alright and breathing. 'I guess...I found him.' your head fell back as you fell into darkness.

Naota's pov

You flinched as you rose up. You rubbed the back of your head feeling a head coming. 'I don't get it...I just jumped 4 stories and I'm alive." you look down and see that boy Ai under you, making your eyes widen.
'I...I just killed someone?!' a feather fell in front of you causing you to turn your head to the side to see large white wings connecting to Ai. You gripped your head with your eyes wide. 'OH I'M IN SO MUCH TROUBLE...I JUST KILLED AN ANGEL!'
You looked when you heard a groan, seeing Ai turn his head to the side. You sighed in relief. 'Good...he's still alive. Wait, why did an angel save me?'
you looked around and tried to pick Ai up, but the most you could manage was wrapping one of his arms around your neck. 'I don't think he wants other people to know that he has wings...I better take him to my dorm.' you bent over to pick his stuff up from the ground and noticed his room key, you read the number. '109...he's staying at my dorm, this is just great.'
You dragged him over to the dorms and down the hall to your room. opening and closing the door, you lay Ai on the bed on extra bed. stomach. "How do you make the wings go away?" you mumble to yourself.
Just then the wings started to slowly fade into his back, making him groan in discomfort, as soon as his wings vanished he turned on to his back still asleep.
You finally took notice of his face. His reb-brown hair had fallen from his ponytail and now laid over his shoulders. His skin was a slight tan color and his body was lean but slightly muscular. His lips barely parted. Your face redden, you had admitted to yuorself that you were gay...and that was part of the reason why you were trying to commit suicide. People laughing, your parents sent you away to this school so no one would know you. But now...for some reason someone sent you an angel. 'Maybe...I'll stay alive, since he risked his life to save me.'
Your eyes stayed focused on the boy infront of you as you sat on the edge of his bed. Not even knowing yourself leaning forward, you gently place your lips over Ai's. 'I guess...i have my own angel.'
Sign up to rate and review this story