Categories > Original > Poetry > The troublest fear, the anxious tear

The Monsters Are All Missing

by stephymania- 0 reviews

Chapter 3

Category: Poetry - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-12-05 - Updated: 2007-12-06 - 551 words - Complete

0Unrated
He Follows The Crew;
They Await The Grenades,
The Sounds Of Booms & Clashes.

Finally, He Found Where He Belongs, Not With The Love Of His Life, Oh Fuck No. But With The People Fighting To Live.
"So Lock And Load, Mercenaries, I See The Smoke From The Hill Top, They March One By One".
He Stands Alone, With His Pale Face, Unwashed Hair, Trembling. He Can't Help But Wonder What Would Have Happened Without All This,
All This War. "Stop Day Dreaming And STAY FOCUSED".
He Doesn't Feel Safe, He Wants To Run Away, But, He Can't Keep Doing That, Nup, He Can't.
"1, 2, 3, SHOOT!!!"
& With That The Sounds Of Fire, Bombs, Booms, Blood All Rush In At Once.
The Guillotine Pumping His Brain.
Faster. MOVE FASTER. Shoot. SHOOT QUICKER. Reload Reload GO GO GO!
He Moves Under A Specified Tunnel. "NO JAKE DON'T FUCKING GO THERE!".
Boom. He Moves.
"The Smoke Has Cleared, Thousands Are Destroyed, They Send Signals; No Salvation. We Fight In Lock Out, Scope Is Ready To Go,
Armed With Explosives".
Hope For All, 'We Fight To Live, We Fight For Pride'.
He Sees Him Clearly, To Shoot, Or Let Him Live? Does He Have The Heart? The Responsibility? The Courage? Let Alone, The Standards?
¦Jakeeeee Jakeeeeeee JAKEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Come Back To Meeeeeeeeeee, I Neeeeeed Yoooooooooouuu!
¦"Please Dont Worry, I Am Doing Fine"
¦You Cant Die, Come Back Home.
¦I'll Try..
TRYING NEVER WORKS! Effort, Practice, Hope. Not Trying. Roger That. Just Go Jake, Go, Leave Us, We're A-Okay.
BOOOOOOOM 'OFFICER DOWN! GO GO! CALL A TRUCE NOW GO! GET THE FIRST AID KIT! NO NO, DOCTOR NOW GOOOOO!.
He Runs, As Fast As Possible, He Should Have Went For The Opposing Man. No, He Had To Go For His Teacher.
Feeling Sorry For Himself Is Beyond Hes Schedule. Must. Mustn't.
'You Need Him, I Could Be Him. I Could Be An Accident, But I'm Trying, Thats More Than I Could Say For Him'
True That, Whats His Purpose? Why Is He Still Alive? He Has No Use At All.
Just Let Him Go. Failure After Failure. Torn Apart, So Alone, Pessimist No#1.
Its Always Been This Way, Since The Day He Left The Womb.
After Running For Almost A Decade, He Grew Not To Be Tired When He Keeps Running,
A Fit One He Is. But, Bumping Into The Love Of Your Life AGAIN, Can Really Tire You Out.
'Remember When I Said I Loved You Well, Forget It, I Take It Back'.
No One Wants A Failure. Hes Just Scared, You Know, Afraid.
What Happens Next? What If? I Should Have! Why Didn't I?.
He Sleeps On The Grass That Night, With A Stone In Hes Hand. While He Sleeps, If Its Gone, But Next To Him,
He'll Pierce Himself. But If It Completely Disappears, He Shall Use It To Get Back To The Tunnel, From The Very Beginning.
Take The Pretty In Punk Passage Way.
-Morning-
The Stone. Where The Fuck Is It? YES! & Magically Hes At The Tunnel
"He Stands Alone 'Cause He's High On Himself, But If You Only Knew, I Was Terrified & Would You Mind If I Sat Next To You &
Watched You Smile, So Many Kids But I Only See You, & I Don't Think You Notice Me". He Walks The Walk. Mother?
Sign up to rate and review this story