Categories > Original > Poetry > The troublest fear, the anxious tear

It's Something That Your Prone To - So Divine~

by stephymania- 0 reviews

chapter 6

Category: Poetry - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-12-05 - Updated: 2007-12-06 - 932 words - Complete

0Unrated
I've Never Told A Lie; & That Makes Me A Liar. I've Never Made A Bet But We Gamble With D E S I R E ~

- Psst!
He turned Around.
- Over Here Dimwit.
He Turned To The Other Side. Something Jumped Out At Him. She Put Her Arms Around Him.
- Jakey, Don't Believe Him, He's Scarred With Lies.
- Maybe, Maybe Not, Take Me Home? My Home.
- No. Not At All. But, I'll Take You My Home.
The Ride Was An `/Awkward Silence/` One. With The Sounds Of Guitar Rips & Drum Beats Playing In The Background. Yet, Seemed Like Pure Silence.
Once They Arrived, Stacy Did What She Wanted, What She Needed To. She Grabbed His Hand.
- C'mon Jakey, Lets Take This Up A Notch!
She Took Hold Of His Hand & Dragged Him Inside.
- Stacy, No.
- No? Why No? You Know You Want Me To.
- Just No. I Don't. I Want To Sleep.
- Exactly, Sleep With Me.
- Stacy.
- Oh, C'mon.
- Theres No Point.
- You Don't Love Me. You Don't.
- Stacy, Like, Gah! I'm Just Confused At The Moment.
- I'll Unconfuse You.
She Leaned In Closer, Allowing Their Bodies To Touch. He Tried Moving Back, Actually, He Wanted To, But Three Quaters Of Him Wanted To Continue. He Put His Hands On Her Waist & Stared Into Her Eyes.
- See Jake, Wasn't That Hard Now Was It?
But Before She Knew His Answer, He Had Already Shoved His Tongue In Her Mouth ["EEEWWW" SAYS ROPIE|HHAHA]. This Went On For A While.
/OutSide/
- That Isn't Love, Thats TRAGIC, Brutal Hatred. I'll Show You Stacy, You Imbecile! Ruined My Life From The Beginning. ARRGHHHHHH!
Max Stormed Off.
/InSide/
- See Jakey, That Wasn't Difficult!
- No, It Wasn't.
He Sounded Shamefull, Yet She Was Shameless.
- Ha! I'm Good.
- Huh?
- I Got You Naked TWICE!. IN ONE MORNING!
- Technically, Once Only, & I Was Changing.
- & Now?
- My Shirts Off - ONLY!
- Andd ..
- And ... Your On Top Of Me.
- EXACTLY My Little Tangerine!
He Stared Into Her Eyes. One Eye Glaring With Pure Lust, The Other, Surprisingly, Glowing With Anxiety, Passion & Hatred.
Her Hands Touched His Chest.
- AHH! YOUR BURNING ME!
- Oh Jakey.
She Licked Hes Chest.
- STOP! THATS TICKLISH!
She Stopped. She Clicked Her Fingers & Left The Room. He Sat Up.
- Uhh, Stacy?
The Room Darkened.
Hes Gone, Swallowed Into The Sheets. The Colours Chomping On His Bones.
HA JAKEY! Amazed You Didn't Realise! Your Just A Game. No One Wants You! Fuck, Your Mother Abandoned You! & Max? Oh, Selfish Brat! You Could Have Lived A Better Life Jakey, But Too Bad. Not My Fault You Went The Wrong Way Twice. Not My Fault At All. You Should Have Kept Moving Forward. You Got Caught In The Music. Yeah, Well Now, Get Caught In The Fumes. Poor Jakey ... Bye Jakey
She Wave, Then Turned Away. He Got Flipped Off The Bed & Landed Flat Down On The Broken Floor. He Stayed That Way. The Fumes From The gas Around Him Getting Thicker, & Closer.
Outside, Max Sitting On The Park Bench, Miserable, Terrible, Desperate. He Felt A Buzz Go Through Him Like A Jingle From A Bell. Jake ... Jake? .. JAKE! He Screamed The Last One & A Dog Barked. He Ran To The Back Door Of Stacys House. Before He Opened The Door, He Overheard A Conversation.
- YOU BLOODY BETRAYER!
- Meh, Yeah Both Deserved It.
- Excuse Me Stacy, My Son Did NOT Deserve This.
- Good Luck Excusing Yourself.
- I Made You To Be Like Me, Your Name & Even Your Looks, You Took Them In Vein.
- I Am Like You, Split Image, Just Younger, I Act The Same, Just Crazier, I'm Just Like You. Only, I Know What He Needed, No One Let Him Go There, So, He Must Die.
- You Crazy Bitch!
Stacy Chocked Stacy. Okay, The Young One Choked The Mother. Mex Crept Through. He Made It To The Other Room. But Couldn't Get Closer To Jake, He Went Forward But Rebounded Like A Light To A Mirror.
- Jake ...
He Felt That Jake Was Suffocating.
Hold Your Head, Hold It Up High, Heres To The Friends That Were Alibis.
Hes Head Moved, He Was Coughing Hard.
Max Ran To Him, But Once Again, Rebounded.
- Leave Me Max, You Deserve Worlds Better.
- No Jake, I Need You, & Only You.
Then Who To Join But Stacy. - Evil - Stacy.
- Alright. One Last Chance To Reverse This Curse
- You Stole My Heart But I Had It First - Jake.
- Now I See You've Got Something To Prove & NOTHING To Lose So Let Me Tell You The Truth. [-Stacy To Max].

- Alright Max, I'll Give You Your Jakey Back. If You Promise To Send Him Back To Where We Found Him.
- Why? He'll End Up Dying There.
- Exactly Max, You Catch On Quick.
- Your Going To Let Him Go, & Leave Him With Me.
- Things Don't Happen That Way Max, You Can't Always Get What You Want, Let Alone, Deserve.
- Let Him Go.
- I'll Let Him Go, If You Give Me That Gun.
- What Gun?
Stacy Crept Up To Max, Direct Face To Face. She Slid Her Hand Down His Chest Down To His Stomach, Letting The Right Of His Black, Leather Jacket Flop Out. She Pushed Her Hand Down The Pocket & Pulled Out The Gun. She Fired It, But Not At Max.
Sign up to rate and review this story