Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Chains And Whips (SasuNaru) Chapter One

Sixteen

by DarkPriestess 2 reviews

The next and final of Chains And Whips thanks for all the reviews and ratings I'm grateful!

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Humor,Romance - Characters: Itachi,Naruto,Sasuke - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-12-06 - Updated: 2007-12-06 - 1623 words - Complete

4Moving
Normal POV


I was almost there, please Naruto hang on for me I'll be there to save you from that bastard I thought while running through the woods. The lake house the horrid place from my past, I hadn't told Naruto about it because it had slipped my mind at the time but I'm sure Itachi would brag about it eventually on why he had chose the place, or simply because he wanted Naruto to know. My brother was simply twisted, I only hoped Naruto didn't have to suffer very much but knowing my brother he would want to start right away and not waste any time.


Naruto's POV


"What do you mean he knows this place very well?!" I asked drowsily. Itachi laughed then replied. "Because this is the place where I killed our parents long ago there used to be a bigger house here, but they tore it down and built a lake house over this area. When the house was still there I murdered our parents because I had been made a vampire and I couldn't control myself so I drained them of their blood right in front of my little brothers eyes of course at the time he was too young to made into a vampire so I spared his life and waited till he was about fourteen I then turned him.


So I could have my little brother to torment for the rest of my life." This guy was totally whack no wonder why I didn't choose him back then, Sasuke could be a real jerk at times but man when it came to his brother I preferred Sasuke way over Itachi. At the thought of Sasuke my heart panged, then I realized it I was in love with Sasuke! At this very moment I wished for Sasuke to be here so I could kiss his lips and tell him I love him before it was too late because I wanted him to know. I then felt Itachi take my cock into his hand and I tried getting away but the ropes, and the railroad spikes were keeping me from doing so. "Stop thinking of Sasuke, Nao right now your with me that's not right your hurting my feelings." said Itachi as he stroked me. "Stop right now bastard! Well that's just too bad because you know what I love him!" I shouted the best I could.


Itachi stopped stroking my cock, and then took out a long jagged dagger, then looked at me wildly and said. "No your suppose to love me, once I cut your heart from your chest and put it in a jar your heart will always be mine." Okay even at a time like this any man could forgive me for losing my composure. I tried my best to set my feet free as Itachi started forward, with a very twisted smile on his face. Oh please Sasuke get your ass in gear and save me! I thought as Itachi went to bring the dagger down to my chest, but suddenly he stopped as Sasuke burst through the door and his eyes went wild when he saw me. "Oh my god Naruto." muttered Sasuke. Then I saw a look in Sasuke's eyes that I had never seen as he flashed across the room, and went for Itachi.


"How could you do this to him?!" asked Sasuke in anger. Itachi dodged, and tossed the dagger aside. "If its a fight you want, little brother then by all means bring it on." replied Itachi coldly. "No weapons I'll defeat you with my hands." Sasuke spat. "Fair enough it matters not to me, I've heard it all before." replied Itachi. I then watched with wide eyes as the two began to fighting Sasuke's eyes had gone red with blood while Itachi's remained coal black. I felt my vision begin to blur and I had to fight to keep them open. No I was not going to die without telling Sasuke I loved him first he needed to know and maybe then the blow wouldn't be as bad when I died. Just then Itachi flipped Sasuke over his head and Sasuke went through the wall leaving behind a massive hole but to my amazement he was right back up on his feet, going back after Itachi fangs snapping and all.


"Give up Sasuke, you'll never beat and even if you do manage to you wont be able to save Nao he's almost dead and the longer the battle goes on the shorter time he has." taunted Itachi. "I'll defeat you, and save Naruto because I love him!" declared Sasuke. I saw that Itachi was caught off guard by Sasuke's sudden declaration which caused him to lose his balance, and he fell back and impaled himself on a sharp piece of wood it ran all the way through his heart and out through his chest. As he spat out blood, he looked at me and replied. "I'll always love you Nao." Then his body began to vanish slowly, and a few minutes later there was nothing left of him. I closed my eyes, and was glad that it was all over, finally the mad man was gone and I could say what I had to say before I died.


Normal POV


I was a bit stunned that it was all over, but glad at the same time I raced to Naruto's side and when I seen his eyes were close I about had a fit. "Naruto!" I cried. He opened his eyes, and said. "Sasuke there's something I gotta tell you." "What's that?" I asked as I untied his feet, and removed the rail road spikes from his palms damn Itachi for this he had tortured Naruto much more then last time! Even in the end I couldn't have the pleasure of killing him, in a way if you looked at it I had killed him because my words caught him off guard and he lost his balance but that's only if you looked at it like that. "Sasuke I love you." whispered Naruto. Oh no my heart just couldn't take it, I was losing and fast and he even admitted he loved me if I lost him I wouldn't go on I'd die like Itachi had. I kissed his lips, longingly and he kissed me back weakly I pulled away said. "I love you too Naruto, don't you die on me." Naruto wrapped his arms around my neck and said. "Thank you for always being there for me, your the best Sasuke."


"No! Naruto stay with me damn it! Let me turn you, don't refuse me like long ago this isn't fate please lets start a new life together, be by my side for all of time I'm begging you don't leave me alone." I cried. Tears were streaming down my face, as I looked into his beautiful blue eyes, I leaned my forehead against his, and said. "Please." "I don't want to lose you either, Sasuke I want to be with you always please turn me." replied Naruto quietly. I nearly crushed him, and all but shouted. "Thank you, oh thank you!" I know I sounded a lot like Naruto when he was excited but I couldn't help it. I then calmed down, and said. "This'll hurt but after the pain you'll get only pleasure."


Naruto nodded, and I then drained him to the point where he was almost dead, and then slashed my throat with a piece of broken grass, and pressed Naruto's mouth to my open wound and said. "Now drink." A few minutes later I felt him start to drink, I caressed his hair and allowed him to drink more than enough I then pulled him away, and said quietly. "Now Naruto you'll always be by my side now and forever you'll always be mine." I watched as he slid into a deep sleep, after the sleep would come the pain and when the pain came I'd be right there holding his hand to guide him through the changing period. I had about lost him, and at the thought of actually losing him I about weeped even more. I was so happy, so very happy that he had allowed me to give him the gift of the night, if only he had let me so long ago then we wouldn't have been apart for so long. But I got him back and now that's all that matter, I would never leave him, or let him leave me. I would cherish him each, and every day and night though I knew we'd get into so big fights and hurt each other from time to time but I knew we would always make up with one another.


Our love had spread over the ages, and we were grated another chance, so no I don't think it was fate that Nao died that night, by Nao coming back to me was fates way of saying you screwed up big time now we're giving you a chance to fix it so you better fix it. I gave Naruto lips a soft kiss, and whispered. "Its by fates hand that you came back to me." Tonight had been a stressful one, but I knew we'd always look back on this night, and be grateful that we were grated this wonderful second chance. As we continued to live throughout all the generations to come, I knew nothing would change and that I'd remind him everyday that he was my special someone, I wouldn't call our love a bond but what I knew it was, was a priceless treasure, something that didn't happened everyday, a true love bound throughout time.
Sign up to rate and review this story