Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > A dangerous demon slayer

stolen kisses

by domi_01 0 reviews

:D chappy 8

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Rin,Sesshoumaru - Published: 2007-12-06 - Updated: 2007-12-07 - 1318 words - Complete

0Unrated
Where am I? Rin looked around it was black. A menacing chuckle filled the air,” Soon you will be mine to control, your great power will be mine, but first we shall play.” Who the hell are you?!

“Kukukuku soon, very soon…….” The voice faded away…..and so did the darkness.

Rin woke up with a start. That was too strange to be a dream. She looked around the fire was dying out, she hopped down from the tree and added more wood, Jaken was asleep next to Ah-Un, and Sesshomaru was; for once sleeping peacefully at the base of the tree she had slept on.

She knew he was asleep because of her enhanced senses, and decided it was best not to wake him. He needed to rest. She sniffed the air, it was clean and she didn’t sense any demon nearby.

She walked to a nearby clearing, she yelped in pain, there it again that intense pain! And it is always from the spot I felt the bite! She dropped to her knees I didn’t think it could get worse! Rin clutched her arm it hurt too much.

“Kill.” What the- -? “Kill, I want you to kill him.” Kill? Kill who“Sesshomaru! Kill Sesshomaru!” Rin’s eyes widened in horror. Never! I will never harm him!Get the hell out of my head!

“Baka you will do as I say…..the time is nearly upon us be prepared kukukuku……” Time?! What time?! Answer me! But the voice had left, Rin had a bad feeling. She needed to do something before this got out of hand.

With a grim face she made her way back, she got there and instantly dreaded what she saw.

Sesshomaru had stern look on his face,” Rin, you left without telling anyone.” His voice had a tone of ‘Rin don’t fuck with me right now’ but his face said he was very displeased and she had better have a good reason for displeasing him.

Jeez...talk about pmsing, I leave for a few hours and he gets all worked up... “Ano…..I went for a walk I needed to get some fresh air.” His face gave off slight annoyance,” Next time tell someone.” And what about you?! you leave without telling anybody! turning your back on me?! well #$ you too buddy!

Rin froze damn……of all times, the pain in her arm started building, yes, it happened occasionally and she could handle it but this time it was horrible more so, than yesterday night.

She winced, this was worse than getting stabbed in the stomach. It was too much. Her face twisted into pain and she gave a small grunt of pain. She immediately turned around and went to pick up her things, barely managing to avoid his eyes.

Sesshomaru eyed her curiously; her scent had let off a scent of discomfort, and pain. Not only that but he heard her yelp in pain, but when he turned all he had has a nice view of her back.

He was a bit concerned, after all, the pain in her scent has increased, is she sick? He began to walk towards her. He put his hand on her left arm a bit above the elbow and she stiffened.

The pain, it’s gone…demo why? How? She glanced at her arm, it was a hand she traced the hand seeing to familiar magenta stripes up a white sleeve to meet with two familiar golden eyes.

Except they weren’t cold and hard, they were gentle and full of concern, concern? Concern...for me.

“I’m fine……don’t worry about it.” Still he didn’t let go merely loosened his grip. He sure as hell doesn’t believe me……but what can I do to make him- - -? Kukukuku……

“I’m fine……..don’t worry about it.” She’s lying…why? She’s never lied to me before I won’t let her start now. Huh…….? I don’t like that look on her face……..!!!!!!!! Mind goes blank

Rin quickly gave him a quick peck on the cheek, dangerously close to his lips; it was a chaste one, but a kiss nonetheless.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Mind still blank)

Rin was a bit concerned; the flustered demon still hadn’t reacted. “Hellooooooooooooo?”

Rin began to wave her hand in front of his face, “Lord Sesshomaru, hello is anyone there?”

Wow it must have really caught him off guard if he’s out like this…(giggles)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(slowly recovering) she…..kissed…………me……

Rin whistled (A/N you know when something amazes you give out a long whistle……)

“Sugoi………”

!!! She...kissed…..me

Rin frowned and reached up to tentavley touch his face, he then woke up from his daze and she murmured,” Welcome back.”

These feelings…have I?? No it…….can’t…..be

Sesshomaru looked at her strangely for a moment before he said,” Lets go.”
Myumaru frowned,” Seems I will need an object to posses her with….if that demon managed to repel the curse with his mere touch…ahh this will do nicely.” She looked at the rare stone that in her hand, Rin wore a necklace carved out from the very same stone and it would do.

“Have you found something yet?” Lord Tyko said.

“Hai I have. Now time to set this plan in motion.”

The shikigami made its way towards its master, Myumaru got the shikigami’s head gently and gave it a light squeeze and blood came out from its fang and dripped on the stone the stone turned black.
Sesshomaru growled lightly to himself ever since the kiss he couldn’t keep his mind off of Rin He glanced at the woman walking a few feet behind him to his left. And she unexpectedly giggled. What’s so funny?

Rin glanced at him there he was again staring at her….oh to hell with it…she giggled. It was so kawaii! Ever since that little kiss he kept glancing at her like he expected her to do it again….hmmmm…Rin grinned if it’s another kiss he wants…

He glanced back again for the umpteenth time, damn! Stop - - - wait where is she? Rin was nowhere in sight he stopped and looked to the front and there she was grinning evilly.

Rin gave a kiss, this time directly on the lips, thank god Jaken left for a few errands or my ears would be bleeding by no… she pulled back giggling like a little girl and started running knowing he would probably react this time.

She crashed into a hard metal object….and looked up to meet a pair of golden eyes.

These feelings…they feel good. I don’t want them to go away…I understand.

Two strong arms wrapped themselves around her waist. I….I can’t…look….away…

Sesshomaru leaned down and captured her lips. He wouldn’t deny himself, he wanted her, he would make her his, eventually but not now.

Rin’s eyes widened when he kissed her, it wasn’t feverish nor demanding it was a simple sweet kiss.

She broke off slowly and smiled at him. He didn’t need to say anything, she understood.

Completely forgotten they had an audience, Zentarii decided to make her presence known,” Mew.”

Both startled looked down at the amused feline. Sesshomaru quickly let Rin go and Rin backed off blushing.

“There’s a creek nearby let’s camp there.”
Few hours later……..

Rin woke something wasn’t right….She looked at her necklace,”what the?!!” It was turning completely black suddenly it began to float, Rin could only watch in shock but she had managed to call out,” Lord Sesshomaru!”

Sesshomaru rushed to Rin but a moment too late.

The necklace went into her neck and she fell back, eyes glazed over.

What’s going on? Who’s calling me? “Rin!!”
Sign up to rate and review this story