Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Stole My Heart Gerard Way

Pretending Could Turn To Reality

by MicVSMoshpit 3 reviews

Sara recieves a visit.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-12-09 - Updated: 2007-12-10 - 1356 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard held me closely, his warm breath on my shoulder, as we laid together in our bedroom. He had fallen asleep, but I was wide awake, thinking about Ronnie. One week had passed since we had finished the tour, and he had told me he didn't want anything to do with me anymore. It still hurt so badly, and when I was alone in the shower, I would cry until there were no tears left. I missed everything about him, and sometimes, when Gerard held me close like he was doing at that moment, I would close my eyes and pretend it was Ronnie. Every time my cell phone rang, I would hope it was him.

Once we had returned to New York, things had changed drastically. Everything I thought would be normal turned out to be a chore. I couldn't go anywhere with Gerard without having people follow us, or mutter something, or Gerard stopping and singing autographs taking pictures. But when I told him it irritated me, he replied that I should just get used to it. He seemed to be a different person since the end of the tour; he seemed angry all the time, and even though I knew he didn't mean to, when he had sex, he hurt me.

I managed to free myself from Gerards grip without him waking, and I went into the living room and turned on the television. It was a good distraction from my thoughts, and I ended falling asleep more peacefully on the couch, then I did when I slept next to Gerard.

I awoke the next morning to find that Gerard was already gone, and he had left me a note saying that he would be out for the day on some work stuff, but to call his cell if I needed anything. As much as I found it hard to be around him now, I was at a loss to do when he wasn't around. I didn't have a job anymore, I had no friends, and I didn't know how to get about in the city, so I was stuck at home.

Sometime around noon, there was a loud knock on the door. Sometimes I got nervous when I was by myself, so I approached the door with caution and pulled it open slowly. I just about choked when I saw Ronnie and Max standing there.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"He's not here is he?" asked Max while peering behind me.

"No, he's out. What are you doing here?" I asked again.

"We need to talk. Can I come in?"

"Yeah, sure." I stepped to the side to let them in, but Max stood out in the hall.

"I'll stay here," he said. "Keep watch incase he comes back."

"Okay." I shut the door and Ronnie followed me into the living room. He sat at one end of the couch, and me the other.

"I thought you didn't want to talk to me again," I said angrily.

"What!? I never said anything like that."

"Yes you did. Right before the ambulance came to pick you up, and I couldn't find you. You texted me, telling me we had to end everything and to never talk to you again."

He looked at me with disbelief. "I swear the wasn't me. I don't even have that phone anymore, I lost it that evening while it all happened. That's why I haven't called you. I don't know your number, because if I did, I would have called you right away and told you not to go back to New York with him."

"Well, if it wasn't you, then who was it?"

He hesitated, then answered, "I have no clue. I don't remember anything of what happened."

I had momentarily forgotten about what happened, and I studied his face, which was almost clear of his injuries, except for a small spot near his ear, where it looked like he had stitches done.

"Are you okay?" I asked, moving closer to him, taking his head in my hands and studying the mark more closely. He turned my face so that I was looking him in the eye and replied, "I am now that I'm sitting here with you."

I wanted to lean in and kiss him, but instead I drew myself away from him and walked across the room.

"I never got a chance to talk to you about what you said that night." I could feel my heart pounding, and I got that feeling in my chest before I start crying. "I've been thinking about it all week. Is it true?"

"Of course it is." He stood up and joined me across the room. "I want to be with you every moment of every day, and I would never let you go. Not without a war anyway." He kissed me gently, his hands cupping my shoulders. I wanted to still be angry with him, but when his body was touching mine, I couldn't do it, and I gave myself into him. I let him kiss my neck, my shoulders. I let him unbutton my pants and remove my shirt. I let him lower me to the sofa and then undress himself, and finally, I let him push himself inside of me, and for the first time, bring me to the most gut wrenching orgasm I had ever had.
x--x---x----x----x----x----x----x----x---x----x---x-----x---x----x----x---x---x---x---x

I kissed her one last time before Max and I left to go back to the hotel. I had left her the number, and she had given me hers. My head was still spinning with the image of her naked body underneath me. Despite having given birth, she had the most beautiful body I had ever seen. And on top of that, I had never in all my years of experience, had as amazing sex as I had just had with her.

Numerous times that evening, I kept thanking Max for making the trip with me, because he was the one who found out where they lived. He did everything for me, and I owed him so much, because the second I was with her, I knew she would be worth the fight.

Max went back home the next day, but I was staying, and I wasn't sure how long for. However long it took me to win her I guess.

x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x
When I returned home, Sara seemed to be in a much better mood then she had been all week, which made me suspicious, but when I asked her why, she said, "I'm not sure, I just woke up this morning and felt happy. It just felt like things were going to get better, and there's no point in sulking around." It was good enough to make me change my mind and my attitude towards her.

We watched a movie together, and she genuinely did seem a lot happier. I was grateful that we were getting a fresh start, so I wanted to make the most of it. I felt no remorse for doing what I had done to Ronnie because he deserved it, and it was for the greater good of our relationship.

The next morning, we went out shopping for new bed sheets and appliances for the home. We even bought a new couch for the living room.

"I think I should get a job" Sara said to me while we were eating lunch. "I don't like that you have to buy me everything. I need to feel some sort of independence."

"Well then you should do it. Apply at some t.v. stations. You've got some experience, I'm sure they'd hire you."

"Good. I'll make some calls tonight, see what I can find."

As soon as we got home, she sat in the bedroom with a phone book in her lap and my laptop at her side. I would go in to check on her ever so often, and see if she needed any help. I was proud that she was doing this, and it made me happier to see that she was excited about it. Everything was working out just fine.
Sign up to rate and review this story