Categories > Original > Erotica

A Moment with Kyichi and Lila

by The_Black_Panther 1 review

Heheheheh....This is one of the lemon's I promised! There'll be a description of the characters in the begining, and I suugest you read that!

Category: Erotica - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-12-10 - Updated: 2007-12-11 - 1753 words - Complete

1Original
Kyichi was almost eight feet tall, with three long diagonal horns on the back of his head and dark red scales covering his entire body. Below his horns were curved black spines that flowed down along his back to his tail. His great amber eyes had long black slashes for pupils and the look of great age in them. He had a strong brow, that seemed to furrow almost naturally, which curved into his horns. His muzzle was long and narrow, with small, pointed scales below his nose, so as to resemble fangs. The fire demon had broad shoulders and large hands with long black claws, each with a razor edge. He was clad in a simple white shirt, and black pants that were almost undone.


Lila is about seven foot seven inches. She has short-cut shiny black hair, with three tentacle-like cow-licks at the point of her widow's peak. She has a cat-like face, with very high cheekbones, a pointy chin and sharp nose. Her eyes are large as angular with bright silver pupils. She has deep mocha skin and there are scarlet stripes from her cheeks to her jawline. She is slim in build, with almost feline flexibility, and is clad in a wine red shirt with long black slacks.

Lila has never consciously liked Kyichi, but when the fire demon finds himself attracted to the independent demoness, well things get out of hand!






His hold on her tightened as Lila gazed up into his amber eyes. She knew he saw her fear, she could feel his eyes plunging deep into her. And still he took notice of her terror as his weight eased on to her. Lila closed her eyes as he leaned in closer, his warm breath dancing across her own mouth.

Her hands balled into fists as she tried to push him away. Lila realized her muscles could barely make a fist, let alone push away Kyichi.

Her eyes closed tighter as he brought their mouths together. He kissed her softly at first, but as she whimpered he pressed his hot tongue into her mouth. Lila could barely breathe, her lungs frozen with as his tongue coiled slowly around hers. Helpless to stop him, she could only whimper again as he pulled her tongue into his mouth, his hot breathe filling her lungs. The demon’s mouth was humid as his hands moved lower on her body.

Lila’s eye snapped open as the heat of his hands moved slowly along her form, the fingers pressing against her skin hungrily. She felt his tongue withdraw from hers slowly, the hot sensation of his mouth lingering even as he broke the kiss. Before she could make sense of it, Lila felt his breath move along her cheek, his lips teasing the skin softly.

Again she closed her eyes, nearly yelping as his hand ventured under her thin shirt onto the taunt plain of her stomach. She bit back a moan, her instincts willing her to be silent. Lila bit her tongue, trying to drive away the heat that Kyichi had left there, but the pain was drowned out as his lips traced her jaw. Again his hot breath slipped between her lips, and she felt the tip of his tongue trace her lower lip for what seemed like hours.

His kissed her quickly, before his mouth moved to her long ears. Lila yelped helplessly as his tongue moved softly along her ear, and she felt his chest ripple against hers with a chuckle. Mercifully, or perhaps out of pure lust, he moved back to her cheek, his kisses become quickly harder as his hands teased her cold skin.

Lila pulled an arm out from under the demon, her fingers grappling for something that wasn’t there. She wanted to feel something under her hand, ice, metal, stone, anything! Anything to free her of Kyichi.

His long fingers caressed her cheek, while the pounding heat around her began its assault on her senses. Her hand twisted about franticly, a sudden iciness coming to her attention. Lila, her mind becoming lost to the ferocity of Kyichi’s kisses, lost her opportunity to revolt as the demon’s hands ventured across her form. Her eyes closed tightly as the demon’s hot breath moving lower to her neck.

She could feel herself twisting helplessly, the heat slowing her thoughts, Kyichi’s weight slowly restricting her movements. His arm began to loop strangely up towards her outstretched hand, the long muscles seeming sort to her touch. Lila’s mind willed him away, but she knew that she was incapable of fighting him. The strength and heat of his palm against the chilled skin of her wrist seemed to be a punishment, and she expected him to twist her hand off. But the pain never came to her, only the feeling of the smooth silk rubbing softly against her skin as he pulled her hand back.

His mouth pressed to her throat, warm tongue teasing the skin as he moved lower. Lila opened her mouth to scream, but the sound never came. She felt his hand begin to caress her again, and her every muscle tensed. Unable to move, unable to fight, Lila could almost feel her life slipping away. She imagined her soul lost in the clutches of a mighty inferno, the flames licking at her for all eternity.

Tears burned her eyes as his fingers moved to stroke her again. Lila gritted her teeth, trying her best to keep from yowling as Kyichi’s tongue moved along her shoulder, tasting every dip and curve. His hand suddenly tightened on her hip, as the other recoiled at the burn of water against his fingers.

She dared to open her eyes now, though her vision was so blurred by the tears that it made no real difference. Lila willed it to end, for Kyichi to merely press his hand onto her throat and release her from this hell. She closed her eyes, feeling his breath again on her cheek. A few weak gasps escaped her as she tried to keep control.

A sudden purring voice spoke to her, warm lips pressing tenderly to her brow, but the demoness couldn’t make sense of it. The hand on her hip released, joining the other in cupping her face in a protective embrace. Through her eye lids amber lights shone dimly, while everything else was lost to darkness.

She felt soft breathing on her brow, a weight lifting from her lungs, and something heavy and warm lying on her stomach. Lila took in more air, her chest swelling up and down franticly, while she became aware that it was his tail that lay over the exposed skin of her belly.

But still she dared not open her eyes, terrified that her sight would increase Kyichi’s lust and drive away the lull in his onslaught. Slowly, she made out his words as he held her still.

“…Be alright. You needn’t fear me, Kitten,” She bit her lip to keep from screaming, a muffled whimper escaping her. A pet name, just what she needed.

Lila tried weakly to move, and to her surprise the demon let her twist from under him. Her courage returning, the demoness opened her eyes as she felt one of his hands brush under her chin, the other unseen. She tried to look at him icily, but as she felt the heat of his other hand press low on her stomach and his gaze flood her mind, Lila couldn’t keep her moan inside.

Kyichi’s fingers pushed mischievously against her, his palm moving slowly lower. A smile stretched across his face as Lila’s eyes fluttered shut, her body both relaxed and resistant. He easily unbuttoned her pants, and just as his finger made a lazy circle above the hem of her undergarments, her eyes snapped back open.

Lila gasped, and pulled away, half-leaping away from the demon. Her eyes were glassier than they should’ve been, her body shaking. She tried to ignore that fact that the spot between her legs was tingling, but her mind couldn’t stray from the feel of his hand against her.

Kyichi moved quickly, twisting so that half of him was beside her. He cupped her chin with one hand and pulled her close. Before she could resist him, he pressed a kiss to her neck, his tongue teasing away the gooseflesh that had appeared there. Her breath came in a worried gasp, and his other hand pressed to her back.

He pulled her against him, and felt himself stiffen as she arched against him. Kyichi pulled her back down, his mouth busying her neck as his hands moved lower stealthily. She moaned as he gently nipped her neck, his hands running along the outside of her legs, cloth bunching around his wrists as they moved further and further.

Lila yelped as the heat around them touched her bare legs, but made no move when one of his hands pressed to her stomach. The other hand traced one finger lazily up the inside of her thigh, until it brushed gently against the soft folds of her womanhood. His finger explored further, causing Lila to yelp and moan as he teased away any resistance she had left. She lost herself to the warmth of his hands, one exploring betwixt her legs while the other held her down.

He nipped her just under the chin, before his mouth moved lower. Kyichi didn’t open his eyes, but he knew when he had reached her breasts. His free hand released her stomach and pulled away the remaining cloth that kept her from him. Lila purred softly as her own hands undid her bra, and she felt his breath dance across her chest.

His tongue moved up to her nipple, as his finger moved slowly into her. Lila gasped at the feeling, the heat of his mouth and the feel of his finger moving deep into her. Kyichi suckled on her breast, while his finger brought out more moaning from her.

Withdrawing the finger, he loosened his trousers further and pressed himself against her. Without a word he pressed into her, and moved deeper than before. Adrenaline and lust filled him and his back arched and she gasped.

Her mind clouded and her body arched against him, all thought lost. Lila twisted towards him, her tongue moving along his brow and she wrapped her legs around his waist.
Sign up to rate and review this story