Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I'm A Bitch And I Love You

by Venoms_Kiss 1 review

Angel has nothing to live for. Then she meets Gerard. They fall madly in love and this upsets Frank. But why is Angel doing this?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-12-16 - Updated: 2007-12-16 - 1303 words

0Unrated
“Angel! Why haven’t you finished this paperwork!” yelled James, the boss of a major production company. Angel sidled into her office. She was in her smart black suit with white shirt. Her black hair was tied into a ponytail; the red streaks in her fringe covered her right eye. “I haven’t finished it because I was in the middle of doing it and I just ran to get a coffee so I didn’t fall asleep on it,” she sighed. James studied her carefully. Angel’s blue eyes had dark circles building up underneath them. “Well Angel, I’m sorry but this company needs someone who will give themselves a sensible amount of sleep and not stop writing out paperwork to grab a coffee. I’ve had it Miss Matthews, you’re fired!” exclaimed James. Angel stood awestruck. James was a very strict man, but sacking her? Well that was really unlike him. “James,” begged Angel.
“No. You have until the end of the day to get rid of your things. I’m sorry Angel,” he sympathised. James walked out of the room, closing the door behind him, leaving Angel standing in the middle of the room. She sank down to her knees and started crying.

*************

Angel turned on the bedroom lights and crashed onto the bed. She picked up the phone and began to dial the numbers. “Hayley? It’s Angel. I’ve been sacked. No it wasn’t my fault. Well it kinda was but...oh Hays. Oh wow! Like hell I wanna come! So Saturday night okay? Good. See you then! I can’t wait!” Angel got off the phone feeling very excited. Hayley was going to see My Chemical Romance on Saturday! And she wanted Angel to go with her! Angel was so excited. She felt like she was sixteen again! But in reality she was a 25 year old failure who didn’t have a boyfriend and had just lost her job. Sometimes reality sucks!

*************

Saturday night came so quickly! Angel was in Hayley’s car wearing a black MCR hoodie and a pair of skinny jeans. She could now put her lip piercing back in as she wasn’t working. “I’m so excited Hayley! I can’t wait to see Gerard singing! And Frankie playing! And Ray! And Mikey! And Bob!” she laughed. Hayley smiled. “Yeah. It’s gonna be great!” replied Hayley. They listened to music for the rest of the journey and suddenly they had reached their destination. The O2 Arena.

“Whoa!” said a gobsmacked Angel, “It’s huge!” Hayley just laughed and nodded her head. Angel practically ran all the way to the arena. When they got there they grabbed a bite to eat and then it was time to get your seats.

A/N Just to let you know. I have nothing against Lyn-Z in any way. She is an amazing bassist and I’m glad she’s with Gerard. But in this story I’m just pretending that she isn’t married to Gerard. None of this ever happened.

Angel sat down, buzzing with excitement. How long until Mindless Self Indulgence came on? Damn, half an hour left.

*************

“All the problems make me wanna go, like a bad girl straight to video…” sang Angel. She’d left Hayley sitting in her seat while she made her way to the front of the crowd! “Jimmy I love you!” she screamed. Jimmy looked down at her and smiled as he sung the words, “I’ve been denied all the best ultra sex,” Angel smiled; this was the best night ever! There was no way that tonight could get any better. If only she knew what was to come. “Thank you London!! Goodnight!!” yelled Jimmy, as he left the stage. Angel screamed so hard her throat hurt. Everyone settled down slightly while they waited for MCR to come onstage.

*Angel’s POV*

Oh.My.God! I can’t believe I’m actually here! My Chemical Romance should be on in the next few minutes! Can’t wait to hear Gerard’s...voice. OH MY GOD!!!!!!! They’ve just come on!!!!!!! Now I screamed so hard that I couldn’t feel my throat. I don’t know what they’re singing though. Sounds like it must be something new.

*My POV*

Angel kept her eyes on Gerard as he sang. Frank ran around the stage like a madman, running and spitting water at the crowd. Ray played as well as he could, loving how happy the crowd were. Bob was in his own world, where it was just him and the drum kit. Mikey played at his best, smiling at the crowd as he did. Gerard paraded around the stage and sang every word perfectly. All in all, they were amazing.

*Gerard’s POV*

“Came a time. When every star falls. Brought you to tears again…” I sing. The atmosphere here is amazing! Everyone is so into it and they can’t keep their eyes off us. Everyone is so happy. I mean, I can’t believe that...

*Angel’s POV*

Gerard’s now in the second verse of Helena. It’s such a powerful song. RIP Elena Lee Rush. Everything is so...

*My POV*

Gerard stared straight into Angel’s eyes and she stared back. Everything around them seemed to disappear and it was only them two in the room. Angel smiled at him and he smiled back, while finishing the song. “So long and goodnight. Thank you London!!” Shouted Gerard, “So how you doing tonight?” he looked directly at Angel as he said this. She realised that he was asking her personally. “I’m fine thanks, you?” she shouted back. Gerard heard her and heard the screams from the rest of the crowd. “Good! Me and the guys are all fine. Aren’t we?” Ray nodded and spoke into the mic, “Yep. I’m good, what about you Frankie?” Frank came running over, kissed Gerard and said, “Fuck yes! Mikes?” Mikey walked over pretty slowly and answered by saying, “Yeah, it’s all good here, Alicia’s fine so I’m happy. Mr Bryar?” Bob got out from behind the drum kit and said, “Um, yeah. Yeah I’m fine thanks,” he walked back and sat down. “Erm…when I said that, I didn’t mean for you all to walk over and tell me how you were. It was a bit of a rhetorical question, dumbasses,” laughed Gerard, returning his gaze to Angel and smiling. “Hey, how about we do an old one? What about Honey This Mirror Isn’t Big Enough For The Two Of Us?” he asked. The crowd replied with a giant scream. “Okay then, I’ll take that as a yes! The amount of pills I’m taking, Counteracts the booze I’m drinking….”

*************

“Oh my god! That was so amazing!” exclaimed Angel when she got out of the arena. Hayley was smiling and replied, “Yeah! It absolutely rocked! I’ll meet you at the car yeah? I need the loo,” she walked off, leaving Angel to go to the car. She turned the corner to see Gerard, Frank and Mikey having a smoke. “There was this on girl in the audience and I really fell for her. She was beautiful; I wish I could meet her. She’s just like an angel,” said Gerard. Angel smiled and ran over to him. “Well your wish just came true!” she said. Gerard turned to look at her. “Oh my god! It’s my special angel! Hey! What’s your name angel?” he asked. Angel laughed and smiled as she said, “Well my name just happens to be Angel!” Gerard blinked.
“Are you serious? I don’t blame your parents for calling you that,” he said sweetly. Angel blushed.
Sign up to rate and review this story