Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 32

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

is gerard forgiven? what is bob gonna say?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-12-16 - Updated: 2007-12-16 - 632 words

0Unrated
We arrived at Mikey’s house, I followed Mikey into the living room with Bob close behind me. The Tv’s sound level was on low as I saw Frank and Gerard watch the screen. Gerard looked pale but not as pale as I saw him last time. His bruises have faded off his pale skin. He looked so skinny. He must’ve lost weight. I wanted to hug the sight of him. Frank looked up at us and a smile appeared on his face.

“Yes! You’re here at last! What took you so long” he stood up.

I looked at Gerard and saw that he was trying to ignore our presence. I looked down, I felt like running out of here but I had to just forgive and forget right? I fiddle with my purple dress and realized what I was doing and pulled it down because it was a little short.

“Sorry dude, but Mary here would not leave me and my hair alone” Ray said and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I looked up at him and smiled.

Frank laughed, “Cool! Gosh it’s been a long time since we had a little get-together with all of us here”

“Yea” Mikey mumbled.

And it’s all because of me and my selfishness.

“Gerard, say hi” Frank turned to him.

I couldn’t look at him so I focused my gaze on the carpet floor.

“Come on Gerard stop being a bitch!”
Frank insisted.

“What? I’m being a bitch?” Gerard said in his weak voice, “They are the bitch there!” I knew he was pointing at me.

“Shut up Gerard, don’t make me come to you” I heard Bob speak.

“What? And bash me til death?” Gerard continued.

Bob stepped towards Gerard but my hand stopped him. Bob then stepped back with a ‘sorry’ escaping his lips.

“Oh you’re listening to your girlfriend, huh?” Gerard kept on.

“Gerard stop it! Just because you can’t have her doesn’t mean you have to make everyone’s life miserable!”

I looked up at Mikey who just spoken those words. My mouth hung slightly open.

Mikey glanced at me with his unhappy face and walked out of the living room.

“Mikey!” Ray called out after him and followed him out of the room followed by Frank.

“I’m making it hell for my brother right?” Gerard stared into space.

I wasn’t sure if he was talking to himself or to us. “He cares about you” I stated.

Gerard looked up at me with his sincere dull hazel eyes. “I’m supposed to be his big brother and be like a role model to him. I don’t want him to end up like me. I should have stopped nagging you after our first break up” he punched the couch that he was sitting on. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry for losing control. I didn’t know I was that selfish. I just thought that I would be alive and full when I have you. I should take up my mum’s offer and go to the psychologist”

“Gerard…” I didn’t know what to say.

“We could help you through it if you want” Bob spoke behind me.

I turned to him with a shocked face.

He gave me a smile.

I turned back to Gerard’s shocked face too, “Yea, we’ll help you Gerard”

“After all I did to you guys?”

I nodded, “I want everything back to normal and become friends again”

Gerard gave a small smile, “I’d like that too”








Ok plz dont kill me coz its short but i had an awful lot of assignments sooory!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please review and tell me wat u think!
need some ideas!!!!!!

xx
Sign up to rate and review this story