Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Just To Get Back In Her Arms

I'm Not Okay

by bellaxmuerte 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-12-16 - Updated: 2007-12-19 - 516 words

0Unrated
Just To Get Back In Her Arms
Chapter 8


The phone kept ringing, but Stef refused to answer. The only person she wanted to call her was Gerard, and that didn’t seem like it was going to happen. After about an hour or so, she finally called Sarah back.

“Hey,” Sarah said as she answered the phone. “I was just wondering what was going on for tomorrow. You know, like what time the show starts or whatever.”

“My life is a sick joke,” Stef said, not giving Sarah any answer to her question.

“I’m sorry, what? OH- wait, did you call Gerard?”

“No, he showed up at my apartment.”

“WHAT?”

“He tried to kiss me.”

“Oh you’ve got to be kidding me. Well did you?”

“No. No, I pulled away. And I told him...”

“Told him what?”

“Sarah, what is the only thing about me that Gerard doesn’t know... and he probably should have.”

“Oh God! The abortion? Shit, Stef. I don’t even want to know how that went.”

“Yeah. So, things are pretty bad right now. But we’re still going tomorrow. I’ll be at your house around 6:00.”

******

Gerard walked briskly down the New York City street. “I fucking can’t believe they all fucking betrayed me,” he mumbled to himself. He just kept walking without any real direction. He stopped at Starbucks and, when he left, he finally knew where he was going.

Within 10 minutes he arrived at the apartment building he had been looking for. He went up to the 5th floor and knocked on a door. After a few seconds, Alicia answered the door.

“Hey Gee, what’s up?” she asked.

“Get my brother. Please,” Gerard asked very sullenly.

Alicia didn’t know what was going on. “Oh, ok... well, come on in, he’s in the bedroom.”

“Al, just get him. I don’t plan on being here long.”

Alicia gave him a funny look, but did as he said. She walked their room where Mikey was on the bed watching TV. “Your brother’s here,” she said with a questioning look in her eyes.

“Shit, ok,” he said as he turned the TV off.

“What’s going on?”

“I’ll tell you later.”

As Mikey walked into the living room, Gerard could feel the fury in the pit of his stomach.

“Hey bro, what’s going on?” Mikey asked nonchalantly, as if nothing had happened.

“If you weren’t my fucking brother I’d punch you right in the fucking face.”

“Gerard, c’mon, let’s talk about this. It was so long ago-”

“No. I have nothing else to say to you.” Gerard turned away and walked to the elevator. Mikey didn’t go after him.

“Hopefully he’ll cool off by tomorrow,” Mikey said as he shut the door.





OHHHH how it has been so long since I updated. Do people even want to read this anymore? haha. I apologize for this filler chaper... hopefully with winter break coming along, I'll get some inspiration and continue more diligently. Reviews are nice, though :-)
Sign up to rate and review this story