Categories > Original > Fantasy > Dom's Story

The Mysterious Masacre

by VegetaHolic 0 reviews

Chapter 4

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-12-17 - Updated: 2007-12-17 - 343 words

0Unrated
And so the hour came when we finally arived back to our home. Sadly, my mother was not yet home, for she went out several days ago, and had not yet returned. Dark's mother was very glad I had come back, running up to us and hugging is so tightly we couldn't breathe.
"Mother... Dom had an accident." he squirmed out of his mother's grasp, taking a step back and breathing finally, while he left me to turn blue while my lungs practically poped. She put me down, while Dark walked out, and looked at my arm.
After a while, Dark heard a piercing scream from his mother. Running in, he came to a halt, disgusted and horrified look upon his face. Blood. It was everywhare. His mother was laying on the ground, crying for her son, while I was no where in sight.
Now, I must inform you all, that during the time after that happening, I have no clue what so ever of what happened between then, and when I woke up. For I seemingly passed out, so I thought.
When I awoke, the first thing I saw was blood. Blood was everywhere. Gasping in shock, I cried out for Dark. "I'm right here, Dom." is what I heard from my side.
"Dark?!" I looked to my left to see the beautiful, brotherly, childhood friend I've always known. "Dark, what happened?!" My voice was harsh, and blood was covering my body. I was shaking in fear. I hadn't known what happened, and I started to feel my stomach get queasy, as if I were about to throw up.
"Ssshh..." Dark shushed me, "It's all alright Dom." was the comforting reply I got from my friend. "I shall tell you what happened later. I must care to my mother. You take the children to the church in town. I'll come to you later."
And so I took the surviving children to our church. Later that day, Dark and his mother arrived at the church, and started to tell me about what happened.
Sign up to rate and review this story