Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Inuyasha and the gang with someone new!

#3 The meeting

by inuyasha67 0 reviews

inuyasha meets crystal and intoduces her to the gang...they all learn about the evolved form of the jewel...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2007-12-18 - Updated: 2007-12-19 - 442 words

0Unrated
"well if you must know, I AM the seaker of the evolved form of the shikon jewel!" crystal said. "the evolved form?" inuyasha asked. "ya! and I heard you are a major fan of them huh?" she asked "well, yeah, but how did you know?" he asked "well...i know a friend..." crystal looked at kitty....inuyasha did too..."WOW! i know a demon that looks just like that!" he yelled "really?" "ya...so can you explain what this evolved jewel thing to me and my friends a little better?" he asked "well it's kind of late at night...maybe tomorow..." she answered. "you can spend the night with us." he offered. "but i dont even know your friends..." "you know me." inuyasha said. (you are probably wondering why inuyasha is so nice to this girl, but you see, its not everyday inuyasha meets a half demon who feels and acts the same way he does) Inuyasha guides her to his friends. They were all sleeping. Crystal noticed kagome, remembering thier meet at the shrine. "Why are you so nice?" she asked inuyasha. "Im not nice to anyone!" inuyasha answered. wow you can tell he's the kind of guy who doesn't like to show feelings crystal thought. "so, we sleep on the floor?" "yeah." he answered. "so tell me crystal, about this evolved thing..." "well, you see, the shikon jewel is a cool and powerful thing but the reason I'm here is because i have to find the shards of the eveolved form. Not really evolved but a secound jewel from the same family. So it's power is similar but some how different. And you see, it's not quit easy tracking them down." "does anybody know about this?" inuyasha asked. "well no, but you see i had this friend who i trusted, but i was wrong. i told him my secret and he told everyone!" "thats strange. Why havent i heard of it?" inuyasha asked. "good question...i don't know!"

"well, tomorow we have to go to the "city of clouds" to get the few remainder shards of the jewel. aperently Naraku lost a battle to this fool, so we are going to retrive them." "wow, you still collect the shikon shards? thats nothing compared to the gold jewel..." "well, we better get some rest, tomorow you also have to explain it to my friends and i have to introduce you to them. also, you say you're some brave warior huh? well we will see about that!" he said "haha your so rude, but fine if you insist Inuyasha!" crystal said as she moved closer beside him to get warm and rest.
Sign up to rate and review this story