Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Hufflepuff Omniverse

Draco Unleashed

by Clell65619 9 reviews

Draco channels his inner Bruce Campbell. The Retrieval team uh, retrieves. Death Eaters are killed, Both Harry's get lucky.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres:  - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2007-12-19 - Updated: 2007-12-19 - 2613 words

5Funny
A/N: I own none of this. I do not own Harry Potter or any rights to his image or personality. I do not own the moon or the stars. I do not own human genders, other than my own personal original factory equipment. Honest. Nope, not me. I most certainly do not own the rights to a billion dollar literary work.

A/N2: Be forewarned, this fic remains particularly silly and should not be taken seriously. In this chapter the Hufflepuff Collective's Dimensional Transfer Retrieval team meets Harry Potter and Harry Potter, one from the Universe they are in, the other not so much.

Harry Potter and It's a Hufflepuff Omniverse

CHAPTER THREE
Draco Cuts Loose -or- Eat Hot Leafy Death!

There was a deafening hum, and five electric blue circles appeared in the middle of the assembled Death Eaters. Those circles expanded into five electric blue cylinders three meters tall and one across.

"What the hell is that?"screamed Voldemort.

The cylinders pulsed once, twice, three times, and then vanished in a burst of white light that left the spectators blinking at the after images burnt into their retinas.

Where the cylinders once were stood five armor clad figures. The tallest of those figures stepped forward.

"Alright you Primitive Wand Waving Screwheads, Listen up!" Draco brandished his weapon. "See this? /This/is my /boom stick/! The BFG-9000, a 12-gigawatt Phased Array Plasma Rifle. Weasley's Wizarding Weapons' top of the line. You can find one of your very own in the Murder and Mayhem department. That's right; this sweet baby was made in Diagon Alley, London. Retails for about 509 Galleons. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. When you want them very dead, shop smart. Shop Weasley's Wizarding Weapons. /You got that/?!"

Hermione looked to Hannah "What the hell?"

"It's the deal we worked out with the Weasley Brothers, we get free weapons, and they get an ad in every confrontation."

Voldemort stood from where he had been cowering in fear. "Kill them!" he screamed to his Death Eaters while jumping up and down and pointing at the new comers in fury.

"Let's Rock!" spat Draco unleashing death against the Death Eater minions.

Neville cast a handful of seeds followed by some rapid wand movements, and a breed of toxic thorn-bushes unknown in this reality burst from the ground killing a dozen Death Eaters. "Eat Hot Leafy Death!" He bellowed.

"Remember team, no named fatalities. You can wound the Death Eaters with names all you want, but only kill the nameless minions! Unless they're Mary Sues, then kill them painfully! "Hannah called as she hit another of the Inner Circle with a stunner; she then cut loose with her own catch phrase "Hufflepuffs Do It Nicer!"

"Like the Author wouldn't just resurrect them if we did kill them" Said Luna in a sing song voice, as she used her Psi talent against Voldemort, causing him to experience the joys of a spastic colon. "Brainy Birds are Naughty!"

Hermione shook her head at the banter of her team mates and got her recording equipment going, providing a record of the Retrieval Teams' dimensional insertion. She found herself wondering if she was going to need a goofy battle catch phrase to fit in... What would be a good catch phrase for an Archivist? /'I like to watch'/she giggled to herself for the innuendo and kept the optical pickups focused on her teammates and tossing up shields to help defend the team.

--===ooo000ooo===---

Dimensional Transfer Harry stared at the fight in amazement. Who were these clowns? They looked like people he knew, but they were /OLD/. Twenty five or six at least. Why would anyone let themselves get that old?

"Those fossils with you?" asked This Universes Harry. Still tied to the tombstone, he gestured with his head.

"Don't think so. I've never seen anything like this. They're killing Death Eaters though, they can't be all bad."

"You know, instead of sitting there, you could untie me."

"Yeah, I could, but then I might miss some of these old guys kicking Death Eater Butt."

"Oh come on, don't be an ass."

"Alright, alright." DT Harry waved his wand and the bindings fell away. TU Harry hopped up on top of the tombstone he had been tied to.

"/Accio Wand/!" The wand flew to his hand with a slap. He then conjured a tub of popcorn. "You know how to do butter? I can manage the corn, but my butter always tastes like ass."

DT Harry drew his own wand. "Sure, no problem." He waved his wand with a left-handed flick and a circular swish "/Lactosis Maximus/!"

"Hey good Butter, you've got to teach me that, it'll drive Hermione up the wall. Her butter is worse than mine. Hey, is that dude with the big gun Draco Malfoy's big brother?"

"Can't be, he's competent."

"Competent hell, he's kicking ass."

--===ooo000ooo===---

Voldemort saw that as usual when confronted with armed, trained opponents without a 300 to one advantage his Death Eaters were being slaughtered. He knew that he needed to get the hell out of there, and he needed to rescue as many of his death eaters as possible. It wasn't that he had any affection for any of them, in fact most were completely annoying, but a Dark Lord looked awfully stupid monologing to himself. You had to have a group of sycophants to listen to you, because if you tried to monolog cold in front of the Hero without a lot of rehearsal in front of your minions you were sure to screw it up.

"Everyone regroup at Lucy's house!" He screamed in a girly shriek that gave every dog within a kilometer a headache.

The surviving Death Eaters disappeared in a staccato of cracks, leaving behind their dead and dying.

"Team Check! Sound off."

"Lovegood, Fine!"

"Malfoy, Fine!"

"Longbottom, Damned good looking!"

"Granger, Fine!"

"Very funny Neville. Check on Potter."

"Which one?" Neville pointed to the pair of 14 year olds staring at them, sitting on tombstones and eating popcorn.

"Oh hell." Said Hannah. "There are two of them?"

--===ooo000ooo===---

"Ok, which one of you little assholes is the Potter that Dimensional Transferred here?" Draco barked out in his best Drill Instructor on the Parade Ground voice of command.

"Hey blondie, what's with calling us Assholes?" asked TU Harry.

"Be nice" DT Harry scolded. "He's probably all sensitive about that five head he's got there."

"I know you're assholes because you just sat and watched when we were in a firefight, and we... Wait, five head?"

"Well there's way too much skin there for it to be a fore head..."

Draco blinked. Twice. "You little bastards. To hell with continuity, I'm going to kill you both."

"Don't think of it as going bald; think of it as having more face to wash." TU Harry joined in on the fun.

"Draco!"

Draco whirled around to face Hannah. "Damn it boss, these little bastards are trying to say I'm going bald."

"Actually, I don't think we were trying to say it, I think we said it." DT Harry piped up.

"Hey, cool, what's this thing do?" Asked TU Harry as he fiddled with something on the backside of Draco's armor. He came around front to show DT Harry what he had found. It was then the two Harry's noticed that Draco's armor was frozen and the tall blond was cursing them from inside his immobilized suit.

"That's the power pack for his armor kids." Said Neville. "Could you give it to me?"

"Are you going to give it back to him so he can move?"

"Yes I am Harry."

"Then I'm not going to give it to you, he's going to kill us as soon as he can move. What a jerk. I mean it's not our fault he's going bald..."

"I AM NOT GOING BALD!"

"And if this wasn't supposed to be pulled out, why is it hanging out where anyone could just take hold of it?" TU Harry turned to Hannah who he had already figured out was the leader by the strategic method of hearing Draco call her 'boss', and gave her puppy dog eyes and managed to look about 12. "He's scaring me. You wouldn't let that mean bald man hurt me would you?"

Hannah deactivated her armor; it folded back into its storage pod on the back of her uniform. She knelt and pulled TU Harry into a hug. "Don't worry sweetie, Draco won't hurt you. None of us would let him." He snuffled a bit and she hugged him harder. The rest of the retrieval team deactivated their own armor. Hannah stood up from TU Harry and reconnected the power pack to Draco's armor, then glared at him for frightening the small boy as the Armor's systems rebooted. This would take awhile. Some bright boy in R&D decided to base the armor's systems on an extremely early beta version of a Muggle OS pack called WindowsME. As a consequence it took 9 minutes to go from cold Iron to functioning suit.

"Good one, get any boob?" DT Harry whispered.

"Oh Yeah, AND a real good look down the cleavage. She put my face in them... I know what I'm thinking of tonight."TU Harry whispered back.

"You unspeakably lucky bastard. All these people look like older versions of our class mates. I think the bald dude is Malfoy, only old. And look over there, is that Hermione?"

"My god!" TU Harry whispered,"Where did THOSE come from?" He started toward the woman.

"Oh no you don't, you had yours." He put his hand on his other selves shoulder and stopped him. "I need to getMY happy memory for tonight."

As the retrieval team busied its self securing the Insertion Zone, DT Harry slowly approached Hermione Granger, when she noticed him; he had a look of worship in his eyes.

"Can I help you?" she asked, taken aback at the way he was looking at her.

"No Miss, sorry if I bothered you, it's just that you look just like my soon to be ex-girlfriend Hermione. The resemblance is amazing."

"We come from a parallel universe, with all the same people, we're just older. I guess you could say I sort of am your girl friend, just ten years older."

"Whoa! So all this has already happened for you?"

"No, in my universe Neville Longbottom was the boy who lived, and he was the one kidnapped after the third task. Why do you think you and your Hermione will be breaking up?"

The boy looked so very embarrassed; it was all she could do to keep herself from scooping him up into a hug. "It's kinda embarrassing. She told me that if I won the third task, she wanted to... well she wanted to do stuff. She said that she would make me a man." The boy suddenly became very interested in his shoes. "She's dated a lot, you know older guys and all, but me, I'm all awkward and have no idea what to do. As soon as I don't ... you know, make her happy, I'm sure she's gonna dump me for one of the older guys who know how to do that stuff."

"Do you really think she'd do that?"

"Oh yeah. She dumped a 6th year last month because she said he couldn't make her..." Harry faked a blush. "Well, you know. It's just that Hermione has been my friend since first year, and she's finally started to notice me and..." Fake tears started to run down his cheek.

"Oh Harry!" The brunette pulled him into a hug; the difference between their heights put his face directly into her cleavage. For a second he forgot how sad he was acting, and her hug started to loosen, so he started the body language for sobbing and it tightened up again, pushing his nose between her breasts.

/Nice perfume/. He thought. She held him close for another 20 seconds.

"He's playing you." Luna Lovegood approached the pair. "Faking sadness so that he can get his face between your boobs."

"What?"

"The little perv just wanted you to hug him, so he gave you a sob story about how a version of you was treating him badly." Luna smiled. "From his memories, his Hermione is as chaste as you recall yourself being at that age."

Hermione pushed him away from her. "You little jerk."

"Why would I do something like that?" DT Harry sniffed, trying to get back in her good graces.

"Because you're a disgusting little perv." Luna suggested. She leaned in closer and whispered in his ear "If you'd have tried it on me, you might have gotten lucky. I like disgusting little pervs."

He immediately turned to her, his eyes wide.

"Of course it's too late now. I'm no one's second choice..."

"Alright, alright." Hannah spoke up deciding that it was time to retake control of the situation. "Which of you two is the one who dimensionally transferred her?"

The two Harrys looked at each other, then pointed at each other. "He is!" they said in unison.

"Wonderful. Luna?"

"It's the little perv who was pawing Hermione. The one with blue socks."

An armored hand descended on DT Harry's shoulder. "You're with me Potter." Growled Draco.

"No way man. This isn't one of THOSE stories. I like girls!"

"You little bastard!" The look on Draco's face pushed Neville over the edge; he fell to the ground laughing.

"lsr sz wt" DT Harry mumbled.

"What?"

"Loser says what?" Both Harrys started laughing, and Neville was grinning widely as he picked himself up.

Draco started raging. Hannah decided to head off a murder. "Neville you take charge of young Mr. Potter for his own safety."

Removing the boy from Draco's clutches, still chuckling, Neville led him to the where the retrieval team would be porting from. The rest of the retrieval team gathered around the pair.

"I wouldn't bother telling anyone about this" Hannah called to TU Harry. No one will believe you."

The deafening hum returned, and five electric blue circles once again appeared, one under each of the retrieval team. Those circles again grew into five electric blue cylinders three meters tall and one across. The cylinders pulsed once, twice, three times, and then vanished in a burst of white light.

The raven haired boy left alone in the field shook his head in wonder. No, no one would ever believe him. He wasn't sure HE believed him. He walked over to where Cedric lay, still trying to come out of the effects of the stunners.

Harry grabbed hold of Cedric's shirt and surveyed the scene. Scorch marks everywhere, the withering remains of some plant or other, a couple dozen dead Death Eaters, at least a dozen more too badly wounded to escape. No one was going to believe what actually happened. If he didn't say anything other than report that Voldemort had been reborn, then those who came here to investigate would find all this death and destruction and his legend would grow even larger. Great. He wondered for a moment if he could foist the credit off on Cedric... Probably not. Oh well. Maybe this would catch the attention of some of the girls... Come to think about it, Hermione was pretty cute, and he's just seen what a hottie she would become... He was going to have to give that some thought.

"Accio Cup!"

He felt he portkey cup slap into his hand that felt that familiar hook behind his navel...
Sign up to rate and review this story