(#) cutegirl12356 2007-12-21Great chapter! Love it...MORE...every chapter leaves me craving more...your like my sweets!...lol!
Author's responseOh I'm glad you still like it even though it's kinda sad at the moment and now is the holiday season and everybody must be happy and giggly and all that...
- I know that Billy is trying to be nice, but he's being too fucking overbearing. If someone did that to me, I would temporarily incapacitate them and run. Even if I were weak. It's far better than having your neck wet with mist from someone's breath. Ew. That sounds wrong. Whatever, you get my drift.
You know, I think she had a reason for not answering her phone, right? Good, right. :D
Sigh. I feel so bad for her right about now. sighs harder Are Colin and Kian going to be in this soon? LMAO!
Author's responselol you perv! But seriously you blew my cover as twins! Now I most change identities AGAIN!
- gerard had called and threatened billy, that really lightened my mood. if that had happened before she came back home, i'm sure she would've got all pissed off about it and be all like 'it's none of your business' but now she seemed happy about it. confused but happy. i think it's great she spent these three smelly weeks alone in the apartment, that's what she needed. just some time to get her head around things and looking at all this from different aspects.. she could've eaten though! but i get that she doesn't have a good appetite.i'm glad billy came cause eventually she would've died of hunger but like bindie stated, he's being a little.......... over the top maybe? i don't know, there's just something about him that annoyes me. right now, that is. not always. like the way he 'invited' everyone. i get that they're all worried but couldn't he just have called them and said she's ok? what is he thinking? he wants to have a 'thank god you're alive' or a 'yay we found you' party in sky's honor? maybe i'm overreacting but i think billy should've been more.. something. and less something haha
Author's responseOh You mean how Billy is in her face? Well everyone has a different way of reacting, some be all poor you and some will be all get the fuck up.
So Billy is the second kind.
It's kinda her fault too, she's a fucking pushover, always was and always will be.
Like a leaf, the wind blows north, she drifts north. The wind blows south, she goes south.
I think that the only reason she appears strong is cause a lot of the time she's kinda compared to Gerard.
How he's more soft when it comes to her, more caring and she's like a fucking brick when it comes to emotions so she comes across as stronger when she's really not.
Stay tuned for more Sky ass kicking lol.
- oh gosh. what do they say- life imitates art? or is it art imitates life? But I dont know, sometimes its just fiction...
Im gonna break this up a little.
First paragraph. loved it. especially the line about her not wanting to touch his side cause it smelled like him. that was good. And BillY!!! I knew he'd come for her.
Second part/paragraph. Lynn and Spencer! ah.
Im kinda torn at how you portrayed Billy here. I mean you seem to have given him a slight justification here and I dont know. I wasnt expecting that. when I first read it was surprised. and then I get to the part where you say Lynn is in love with Spence and I dont know. (I dont have to tell you all hell broke lose at that one) So let us remember this is just a fictional story.
Billys remarks about Lynns choice of men/boys kinda had a sting to them too. but they were funny...
I LOVED the dressing scene! when shes like you forgot my spiked boots and hes all where are they!!! ah that was great. Typical man.
And the way you ended the chap with Coles name like that. I dont know why I have this thing for Cole but I do. I knew someone named Cole so I dont know if that may be why. But I still have left over funny feelings on him from that whole halloween thing...
Chapter wise, it was pretty depressing but you balanced it well with that dressing scene in the middle. I mean Skys in a bad place now and it sucks.
Author's responseYeah I knew you expected Skyler to fucking kick Billy's ass and shred him(ahem ahem) but I just figured, she's Billy's friend, she would be on his side no matter what. Particularly now that she was kinda dumped by her childhood friends, they didn't really left her, they're on tour but that's how it feels for her, like she's all alone, you know? So I doubt there's anything Billy could do to turn her off.
Maybe if things gets better, she'll let him have it but not now that she's so fucking lonely.
- Oh and about the Billy hating going on here^^^
I think Billy did nothing wrong. Yeah okay maybe he was a little insisntent but WTF? You all wanted him to just let sky rot away??? no...
sometimes you need a friend to do that to you. You know like pour a cup of water on you or hold up a mirror and make you look...
I think Billy is a great friend to her and shes lucky.
Author's responseAre you saying I'm Billy? So Billy has no dick too? ahhhahahahah. I crack myself up.
- Yeah, I agree with hopeanne, Billy did good getting Sky up and washed and dressed. He's a really good friend and they've been through some shit together.
This chapter was good, the story is getting pretty heavy, Sky is so low but at least she knows now that Gerard is still thinking of her and that she has a dependable friend in Billy. The dressing scene was funny. You do comedy well, especially right in the middle of a sad chapter!
Sign up to review this story.