Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > How lucky can she get?

How lucky can she get?

by road 2 reviews

A different look on what would happen if Hinata ended up on the same team as Naruto and Saske.(A naruhina fanfiction)

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Hinata,Iruka,Naruto,Sasuke - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-12-17 - Updated: 2007-12-18 - 476 words

-1Illiterate
"alright".Iruka sensai called out as he named the ninja who would be a three-man team."kiba,Sakura,and shino will be a three-man team"he called out.Naruto was a bit sad he couldn't be on Sakura's team.But after he hoped that the girl he was with would as least be nice unlike Ino."Naruto, Hinata, and sasuke."Said iruka as he countinued.Naruo was sort of happy that he was not on Ino's team.And Hinata was ok.Sasuke being on his team buged him.YES,im on Naruto's team,its a dream come true!Thought Hinata."Hey,why are you putting me with those dorks"?Asked Sasuke as if they werent in the room.Iruka pretended he didn't hear him.He does not like to answer to complaints."Shikamaru,Ino,and Chouji."Iruka said still countinuing.Sasuke was ticked off that Iruka ignored him.Naruto started to laugh at Ino's team,he felt bad for the guys on her team.
Then Iruka anounced the jounin that each team would get."Narutos team will be kurenais students.Sakuras team will be Kakashi's students.And Ino's team will be Asumas students.

Later during training..."Hey Sasuke slow down"Naruto said as him and Hinata fell behind on thier merathon around the training grounds for tai-jutsu training.Sasuke had no intention of stoping."You know what,Sasuke?Screw the training!I'm going to the ichiraku ramen shop." Naruto said in an angered voice as he got up and started to walk away.Hinata looked up at Kurenai and Kurenai looked back and nodded.Hinata told kurenai of her crush on Naruto,and by Kurenai's nod Hinata could tell Kurenai was encouraging her to go with Naruto.So Hinata rushed to Naruto's side and stopped beside him,"Umm...Naruto,if you don't mind may I come with you"?She said trying to sound confident.Naruto stopped and looked at her."So...are you asking me out on a date"?He asked back.Hinata stayed quiet while thinking.She wanted to be on a date with him but if she told him that,she might startle him."Well,if you want it to be a date then I won't stop you" she said.Naruto jerked up in surprise."It's not a date, but come with me anyway.As long as i'm far away from Sasuke,I always enjoy company" he said.Hinata was both exited and happy.Not only was she on the same team as Naruto,but she was going to have lunch with him and is has been only a day.At this rate Hinata would be kissing Naruto in a matter of days!How lucky could she get?

(So,what do you guys think?Its not done yet,I'll upload new chapters every monday and friday so don't forget to check on those days)
Sign up to rate and review this story