Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Long Live the Car-Crash Hearts

11 (Part One)

by aznfoblover 3 reviews

wheeeeeee

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-12-22 - Updated: 2007-12-23 - 898 words

0Unrated
e l e v e n ( p a r t o n e ).

I spent the entire day locked away in my room, trying to make sense of it. How could I like Andy but want to kiss Joe again at the same time? I analyzed it from every possible angle, and it just didn't make sense. There had to be something wrong with me.

One thing was for certain: I had to make sure Andy never found out. He would kill Joe, and I'd probably be seen as a hypocrite for not really trusting Andy because of his ways, then kissing Joe and liking it. I had to talk to Joe, too. About the kiss and the way that he had been acting.

And what about how Andy was acting? I supposed that I had to talk to him about that too. He wasn't himself. Or at least he wasn't like the guy that I first met and got to know. He was acting a lot more cautiously, like he was on the verge of being found out every second. And I wanted to find out why he was so jumpy and nervous all the time.

I walked out of my room about four hours, a lot of thinking, and one nap after the kiss, determined to find Joe and talk to him. I walked out to the living room to find Pete arguing with some girl that I had never seen before.

"Well I don't give a fuck what he said, you need to leave. Now," Pete said angrily. I don't think that either of them had noticed that I was there. The only response that the girl had was to shake her head furiously. "Listen, none of us want to see you. Especially not him and me. Things just got back to normal, and we don't need you fucking them up again. So just make things a lot easier for us and leave." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Who was this girl to make Pete look so...vulnerable? I decided that I shouldn't be hearing this and started to walk away when Pete finally noticed me. "Oh, um, Lane. Hey."

"Hi," I replied awkwardly. The girl suddenly stood up, smirking. She was, simply put, beautiful. She had perfectly wavy blond hair and clear blue eyes. She was thin, but still lovely, and she was about 5'9". The type of girl any guy would fall for.

"Don't even worry about it, Peter. I'm gone," she said, looking me up and down. She walked out with a small scoff at the both of us. "If this is my replacement, then I'm not worried at all." She left, the door slamming shut behind her.

"Who was that, Pete?" I asked cautiously.

"No one," he replied, a dark look on his face. "What can I do for you?"

"Do you know where I can find Joe?" I asked. He pointed down the hall and muttered something, and I found myself outside of Joe's door once again. As soon as the door was opened and I was sure Joe was sober, I slapped him.

"What was that for?" he asked, outraged. I brushed past him into his room, and he closed the door behind me.

"That was for both being an ass to me all week and for kissing me earlier," I replied. His eyes widened. "Care to explain either of the two?"

"That really happened? I thought it was a dream. I'm sorry, I wasn't in my right mind as you probably could tell," he said, flabbergasted. I nodded. "And what's this about me being an ass?"

"Oh come on, Trohman. Everytime I'm around, I've been ignored or walked out on by you. Explain," I replied.

"He doesn't deserve you. And I'm just waiting for you to figure it out," he blurted out. My eyebrows went up. "I mean, yeah, he's one of my best friends. But he makes bad decisions, and he'll only end up hurting you. And I'm sorry if I've unintentionally hurt your feelings."

"Well, you have. I've been sitting here wondering what I've done wrong to deserve your anger," I said.

"You chose him," Joe muttered under his breath. I raised an eyebrow, pretending that I didn't know what he had said. "Nothing. It's my fault, I'm sorry. Please don't hate me for being mean and jumping to conclusions?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Well, I mean...at first I thought that you...nevermind. Just please don't hate me?"

"I could never hate you," I said before I could stop myself, causing me to blush and Joe to grin. "Friends?" I said. He nodded enthusiastically.

At least I knew what was wrong with Joe.

We walked out of Joe's room, planning to find some food and play some video games. And when we got to the living room, we were greeted with the sight of two band mates fighting.
-----
A/N: Just guess who the two are and what they're fighting about. I decided to split this one up since it was either going to be super short or super long. I hope this turned out to be a good length.
Last chapter=short. But I hope this makes up for it.
Happy holidays, go see Sweeny Todd, and stay warm.
Thanks to Dilly86, redballoon, and guiltypleasurexxo for reviewing.

Love it? Hate it? Review.
Sign up to rate and review this story