Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Along with you

by brittanyxbroken13 2 reviews

A one shot. If you liked my other stuff, read this.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-12-23 - Updated: 2007-12-23 - 1301 words - Complete

0Unrated
My phone went off for the umpteenth time since I had walked out on Gerard. I took it out and looked at the screen. Surprisingly, it said Pete was calling.

"Hello?" I sniffed.

"Brittany, where are you baby?"

"Is he with you?"

"Gerard? No. Ryan just left. I'm here alone. What did he do this time?"

"He didn't tell you?"

"He called me up and said that the two of you had a fight and you left."

"He was with....her....again."

"Clarisa?"

"Mmm."

"Awwww, Britt, he's an ass."

"No fucking duh."

"Do you wanna come over?"

"I swear to god Pete, if he's there-"

"He isin't, and he wont be."

"Fine."

"Want me to come pick you up?"

"Yeah. I"m outside The Metro."

"'Kay. I'll be there in 15 minutes. And Britt?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't do anything stupid."

"Mmm."

"Bye."

"Yup."

I sighed and hung up the phone, taking a seat on the bench to wait. I couldn't believe Gerard had done it again. This was the second time he had cheated on me with her. And the last, I thought to myself. I never should have gotten back with him. Pete was right. He was an ass. I sat there, thinking up ways to get back at Gerard when I saw Pete's car pulled up. I jumped in the front seat. He gave me a hug.

"Are you ok?" He asked, looking me in the eyes. I nodded. I noticed he was wearing Ryan's necklace.

"Nice necklace." I teased. He just grinned. "So, I'll take it it wasn't G-rated last night." I said, nudging Pete. He nudged me back.

"It was definantly a good night. I"m shocked I'm strong enough to get outta bed. That Ryan really knows how to tire someone out." He replied.

"Ewwwww! Didn't need to know!" I laughed.

"Anyways, back to what's important. How did you find out?" He asked me, suddenly serious again.

"I walked in on them." I mumbled. Pete looked at me, then turned his eyes back to the road. "I know." I groaned. "Can you just say I told you so please? I need someone to yell at me for being so god damn fucking stupid." I added.

"I'm NOT going to say I told you so. You made a mistake. It happens." Pete said, pulling into his driveway. When we got into his house, he went into the kitchen while I sat down on the couch. He came back with a Bricardi Breezer.

"You know me too well." I said, taking the drink and chugging about half of it.

"Easy there." Pete said. "Getting drunk doesn't help."

"Oh yes it does." I said, gulping the rest down

"No it doesn't." He sighed.

"Then you shouldn't have given it to me." I told him.

"True. Now give me your backpack."

"Why?"

"Because. Hand it over."

"No!"

"Britt."

"Don't 'Britt' me. Why do you want it." I asked. Pete was like a big brother to me. He was incredible. I knew I could always count on him. He was also the only one who knew about my.......addictions.

"Brittany, give it to me before I take it." He demanded. I sighed and handed it over. Putting up a fight was part of my plan. Little did he know what was in my pocket. He took the bag and dumped everything out. I had left some stuff in there, to make it look liek he had taken all I had. He took the two blades and the vile and threw them out. "You need to stop this shit Brittany." He said frustratidly.

"I know." I replied.

"So do it. I'll pay for rehab or whatever you need, you know that!"He said softly, brushing away the hair that had fallen in front of my face.

"It's not that simple." I muttered.

"Why? Don't you WANT to get cleaned up?" He asked. I looked away, saying nothing. He leaned back against the couch and sighed heavily. "What am I going to do with you?" He said softly.

"I need to go to the washroom." I said. I walked upsatirs, into the washroom, and locked the door. I took out the blade. I rolled up my sleeve. I took a deep breath and cut myself. When I had cleaned up a little bit, I went back downstairs. I sat back beside Pete and laid my head on his shoulder. "Are you ok?." I said. Suddenly, he grabbed both my arms and pinned my against the back of the couch. He started to roll up my sleeves. I tried to fight him off, but couldn't. He saw the fresh marks.

"Britt! You didn't! Fuck!"He said loudly, releasing my arms.

"I'm sorry." I cried. "I can't deal with myself anymore."

"Brittany, your letting him get the best of you every time you do that shit." Pete said. I hung my head in shame. The blood seeped through my hoodie. Pete sighed and went and got a cloth. He pressed it onto my wrist. "I love you Brittany, I need you around, you hear me?" He whispered. He wiped my arm one last time, and then pulled me into a hug. I let him hug me for a little while. I needed it, the safety I felt when I was around him. I felt him reach into my pocket and pull out my blade.

"Pete, give it back." I said sharply, moving away from him.

"No."

"Pete, give me my fucking Razor back NOW."

"I can't."

"GIVE ME MY FUCKING BLADE!" I shouted. I jumped on him and tried to steal it back. HE threw it across the room, then pushed me backwards, pinning me by my arms down into the couch. He laid on top of me.

"What else are you on?" He asked.

"Nothing."

"Stop lying. How many lines did you do this morning?"

"Three." I sighed, giving into him.

"Brittany! Why!" He screamed.

"It's not my fucking fault! Blame your fucking friend Brent! He's the one that got me hooked on that shit!" I screamed back at him. I had been going out with Brent the first time I did coke. When Pete found out, he refused to have anything to do with Brent anymore. Beat the shit outta him, in fact. Thats why Brent had now left Panic!.

"Your letting them win, you know that? What happend to the kid who never let anyone tell her what to do, huh? What happened to that girl, Britt?" He whispered. A tear slid down my cheek.





I woke up shaking. The memory turned dream haunted me. I hadn't been sober since he died. Kind of ironic, that two days before he died was when that conversation happened. I looked over onto my bedside table. His picture was there, staring back at me.

"Why did you leave, Pete?" I whispered, tears falling from my eyes. I reached over to the newspaper clipping that was pinned to my wall



"Peter louis kingston wentz III

Died of overdose on October 13.

The police believe there was no foul play involved.

A ceremony will be held at-"

I threw the article onto the floor. I couldn't bring him back. I didn't want to be here anymore. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed the anti-depressants out of the cupboard. I opened my mouth and swallowed them all. I went back into the bedroom and laid down. I grabbed his picture and hugged it to me.



*

Brittany Lyn Cooper

Died of an overdose on July 19

The police believe it was a scuicide.

A ceremony will be held tomarrow at Graceland Church.

Police found her clutching a picture of a boy who died last year.

A note in her hand said "In answer to your question, Pete, she died.

Along with you."
Sign up to rate and review this story