Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Evil Step Monster

Confused and Slightly Angry

by irish_ping-pong 0 reviews

Theresa is confused and slightly angry. or so Herry says.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-12-23 - Updated: 2007-12-24 - 539 words

0Unrated
“So, you gonna tell us what you were gonna tell us?” Herry asked Theresa as she slowly walked downstairs exhausted from lack of sleep.

“Wha? Oh yeah, I just get my laptop,” Theresa responded woozily before returning back upstairs. Jay almost ran into her on his way down.

“Is she okay?” Jay asked Herry.

“She’s a girl. I dunno. I think she’s tired, confused, and slightly angry.”

“Okay…” Jay said preparing his breakfast. Theresa returned a couple of minutes later with her laptop in her arms and a crazed look on her face.

“Okay, come on laptop, don’t let me down,” Theresa whispered to it. She loaded a word document and laughed. “Am I a genius or what?”

“Uh…yeah!” Herry said. Theresa began to type, BUT no words showed up.

“What?” Theresa said in a low voice, “Come on computer!”

“Maybe it’s tired too,” Herry suggested to calm Theresa down. Maybe some humour. Heheh, no. Theresa began to press random keys on the board, but still nothing showed up.

“Ugh!!!” Theresa grunted.

“I wonder if she knows that we can see this.” Herry thought.

“I don’t know,” Jay said.

“Okay. I need to relax. I’ll just go see Persephone. She’ll know what’s happening,” Theresa said before storming upstairs.

“Is she okay?” Atlanta asked, walking into the room.

“We were just asking ourselves the same thing,” Herry said sipping his orange juice.


“Stupid Shawna. Stupid computer. Stupid pencils. Stupid pens. Stupid mammals,” Theresa groaned thrusting on her clothes. But, she forgot about the enormous bruises on her arms and hit them really hard. Theresa screamed, but realizing what she was doing shortly after she opened her mouth, Theresa closed it. Her eyes watered and her arms throbbed like crazy.

“Are you okay?” questioned a voice from outside her door. It was Archie.

“Yeah…great,” Theresa responded. She opened her door to find Archie still standing there, not believing the answer he was given. “Gotta go!”

“Hold up,” Archie said grabbing Theresa’s shoulder, “What’s wrong?”

“I…I tried to tell you, but maybe I’m just not supposed to. So, I’ll show you,” Theresa decided. That would have been easiest. I guess I didn’t think about that last night…or this morning Theresa thought. She held the bottom of her sleeve and sighed. Theresa yanked on it, but it did not move. “OH COME ON!!” That startled Archie. Theresa pulled harder. No go.

“Are you okay? Do you need a doctor?” Archie asked.

“Yes I’m fine- YOU EVIL THING!!! I’ll be back. I’m going to see Persephone.” Theresa ran downstairs and out the door letting it slam.

“That was odd,” Jay said.

“No kidding. Hey, Arch! What was all that about?” Herry asked.

“She wanted to show us something on her arm,” Archie said.

“Maybe she got a tattoo,” Herry suggested. Everyone thought about it. Theresa with a giant skull or a ‘gansta’ tattoo on her arm…

“No,” they all said at the same time.

“Maybe she…I don’t know. Persephone will probably tell us,” Herry said.

“Yah,” Atlanta replied.



Hope you have/had a very Merry Christmas and have a wonderful new year!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story