Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot

Chapter 12

by another_disaster 1 review

(gobbles ur face off)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-12-23 - Updated: 2007-12-24 - 826 words

0Unrated

December 2, 2007.
Posted to: GuitarHero

Bob and I started up a weightloss program yesterday. Ahaha. It's probably the funniest thing ever. He put on four pairs of pants, five pairs of socks, three shirts and two jackets. His mom came over to my house for a few minutes to talk with my mom and make a bow out of ribbon for him (for a project we're completing), and she didn't even notice how huge his feet were. THEY WERE GINORMOUS!

After she left, we went upstairs to see if my mom would notice. She kept giving Bob funny looks but didn't say anything until Bob complained how fat he was. Then he ate pizza and a chocolate bar, and cried over his food. I took pictures. This is the beginning of our weightloss program. Basically, you have to pile on clothing and eat until you explode into bitty pieces.

Now that I think about it, this doesn't really make sense.

Comment(s): 5
KissMyBass: You are completely stupid. I'm not even joking.
--GuitarHero: You're just jealous because you weren't invited to join our weightloss program.
Sing4Absolution: Tell Bob he isn't a fatty. HE'S CUTE AND NOT FAT.
--LittleDrummerBoy: Aww. Thank you, Gerard! How I adore you. This is such a slow-motion-romance-movie moment.
---GuitarHero: Gag.


**

December 3, 2007.
Posted to: LittleDrummerBoy

Mikey, Frank and I thought it would be a really good idea if we just hung out in trees all day, yesterday. And it was. We took the most glorious pictures between our random conversations about drugs we would never try. It seems like we have this same exact conversation every week, or so, but it always seems fresh and new. I think we have teenage Alzheimer's.

Perhaps we'll make this a frequent occasion, us sitting in trees. I rather like it a lot. It's hones my climbing skills.

Comment(s): 4
KissMyBass: Yeah, just in case we're ever caught in a revene we can climb our way out with our HONED UP climbing skills!
--Sing4Absolution: And the probability of that occurring is....?
---LittleDrummerBoy: It's very likely. We do live in New Jersey, after all. There's revenes all over the place!
----GuitarHero: Not really.


**

December 8, 2007.
Posted to: Sing4Absolution

Okay. My birthday has passed WEEKS AGO and no one has said a thing about it. Why is that? Do you not love me!?

So, I guess I'll tell you what happened: I wasn't really looking to do anything big for my actual birthday, since my party is coming up later. However, I woke up to a charming sound. Bob, Mikey, Frank and Ray were all standing outside my bedroom singing happy birthday in harmony. I don't know whether to find it creepy or pleasant, so I'll just go with pleasant for now. Then they force-fed me an ugly birthday. I'm not joking. It was atrocious looking! (But god, it tasted delicious.) They tried to dye it purple, but it kind of came out... like vomit. I was hesitant to eat it at first, but once they literally shoved it down my throat I was more than eager to eat the rest.

We spent the rest of the day watching Smashing Pumpkins DVDs and Rocky Horror Picture Show, and creating a secret society in which only we are allowed in. We're so special. :)

ANYWAY. Christmas is approching! Christmas is approching! I want all the gifts in the world.

I'm not kidding. I really do.

This Christmas, I think I'll be spending it at Ray's house. I was invited to spend it at Bob's with the rest of the guys but I promised Ray's mom I'd go over there, so we compromised to spend New Year's all together. I can't wait!

Comment(s): 3
GuitarHero: Stfu, n00b. We figured you'd write about it yourself, so no one posted anything-- and we were right. You did. HA.
LittleDrummerBoy: I don't know what you're talking about. That cake was an attractive purple. If that shade of purple could be a person, I'd fuck them right then and there because it's such a nice shade.
--KissMyBass: It figures, since you only like ugly colours.


**

December 10, 2007.
Posted to: KissMyBass

I got the weirdest phone call the other day. I picked up, and there was a bunch of high-pitched gobbling into the phone. I got really afraid. It said it was from Bob, but when I called him back about it he said he knew nothing of it. He didn't gobble at me. He was too busy working on his weightloss program with Frank, apparently. (I really wish I knew what the hell goes on in their minds.) I mean, I really thought it was them but I guess it wasn't. I can't imagine they'd be very good at gobbling anyway.

I hope they don't ever call back.

Comment(s): 4
GuitarHero: AHAHAHAHA. It was us, you idiot.
--KissMyBass: Fuck you. You scared the hell out of me!
---LittleDrummerBoy: Haha, you loser.
Sing4Absolution: Poor, little Mikey!
Sign up to rate and review this story