Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Servitude Of Potter

Chapter 1

by HarryGinnyTonks

Harry wins and finds himself in possession in ten women...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Characters: Bellatrix,Cho,Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Padma - Warnings: [!] [X] [?] - Published: 2007-12-24 - Updated: 2007-12-27 - 5063 words - Complete

?Blocked
Summary: After the war, Voldemort is gone but 22-year-old Harry gets surprising news from Minster Shacklebolt. 9 women must be punished for their actions but no one feels comfortable sending them to Azkaban. And a certain former Death Eater is acting a bit off…
A/N: This is a story that will contain heavy sex! Slavery is also here but there will be no rape (Harry doesn’t roll like that). Story idea started after reading Harry's Seraglio, by StuffJeff. Remember, Blaise is a female in my story, though Rowling has come out and said that Blaise is a male in canon. Well, this isn’t canon!! Most characters will be very OOC in this story. Thanks a lot and enjoy!

Harry tapped his fingers along Kingsley’s desk and sighed. He had been called in for a 2:00 appointment but the Minister was late. Harry turned in his seat and looked out the window that overlooked London. Since the destruction of the Ministry building underground, the new headquarters for the government of wizards in England was constructed in a new high rise tower. Harry watched the cars drive by below as he contemplated the past 12 years of his life.
His time at Hogwarts had been amazing through it all. Even after Dumbledore was killed by Snape in his sixth year. Harry had told Ron and Hermione that they could help him look for the horcruxes but he slipped out the night after the wedding, eluding both of his best friends.
For five years the war raged and Harry was missing. He managed to destroy all six Horcruxes and finally was left with only the now mortal Voldemort. It was a bloody battle at Godric’s Hollow and Harry would have lost if not for Ron taking a Killing Curse for him at the last second. His sacrifice gave Harry new life and he was able to defeat Voldemort before falling in to a temporary coma. The last thing he had seen before collapsing was Hermione and Ginny standing over a frightened Pansy Parkinson, wands outstretched and rage in their eyes.
Harry rubbed his eyes tiredly and withdrew the parchment he carried with him at all times from his pocket. A list of names ran down the center of it. James Potter, Lily Potter, Cedric Diggory, Sirius Black, Albus Dumbledore, Remus Lupin, Fred Weasley, George Weasley, Alastor Moody, Ron Weasley.
Everyone close to Harry who had perished in the long and bloody war. Harry looked at the list for a while until the creaking of the door wakened him. He shoved the list in to his pocket and looked up.
Kingsley Shacklebolt smiled and shook Harry’s hand warmly. Harry returned the smile; he always liked the reticent but more than competent former Auror. Shacklebolt was elected Minister of Magic once Fudge, Scrimgeour and Amelia Bones had all been assassinated. Arthur Weasley had been offered the job, but after three sons, he retired and lived off of the war effort reward he received from the government.
“Harry thanks for meeting with me. Sorry I am a bit late.” Harry waved it away in an instant and after a few pleasantries were exchanged, Kingsley’s face got serious.
“Harry, I called you here because I have a problem. We currently have 9 prisoners held here in the Ministry that are a bit of an issue. They are all former classmates of yours and we think that you can help us.” Harry knitted his brow and nodded for Kingsley to continue.
“Well, two of the prisoners were children of Death Eaters and were following in their parents footsteps. They are Pansy Parkinson and Blaise Zabini.” Harry nodded stiffly but remained silent.
“The other seven prisoners will surprise you. First, Hermione Granger, Ginevra Weasley, Nymphadora Tonks…” Kingsley coughed roughly at that name and Harry gave him a moment to compose himself. “All three were found torturing Miss Parkinson at the scene of the final battle. Parkinson was subjected to multiple Crucios and has just recovered from it.” Harry stared, mouth hanging open at his former friends’ antics. “Apparently, the three girls saw Pansy throw the Killing Curse at you that Ron took. All three proceeded to attack Pansy. Miss Tonks…was quite furious at Miss Parkinson as her father, Samuel Parkinson, was the one who killed her fiancé, a Remus Lupin.” Harry sagged in his seat and wiped his eyes in exhaustion.
“Finally. The other four were also found torturing Blaise Zabini, though their motives were unclear. The four are Hannah Abbott, Susan Bones, Padma Patil and Cho Chang.” Harry actually slid down in his chair and closed his eyes. What the hell was going on with the world?
“All seven torturers confessed immediately and there is evidence that they are entering a depression for what they did.” Harry nodded glumly and sat up.
“How can I help you?” Kingsley put down the files in front of him and looked Harry in the eye.
“Harry, none of these girls deserve Azkaban but we cannot keep them here. My idea is this: there is an ancient law that allows any sentence for crime to be turned in to a servitude contract.” Harry blanched at the words but remained silent. “I know that you are a good person and would not abuse these girls. Would you take them in? They would become your slaves and would be forced to listen to everything you say though they cannot be abused and must be fed. They can…have relations and start a family, but they must have your consent. Harry, it is either this or Azkaban. You are the only person with the money and kindness to treat these girls right.” Harry blushed a bit at the last part but kept his head level.
“I’ll think about it. Anything else?” Kingsley nodded and picked up a file.
“Right now, you are the fourth richest wizard in England due to your family’s money.” Harry nodded. “Well the top three above were the Malfoys, the Parkinsons and the Changs. The ones after you are the Boneses and the Zabinis.” Harry nodded, confused as to where this was going.
“I’ll be frank here Harry. The Malfoys’ money has been given to you as a war effort payment, making you by far the richest wizard in England.” Harry gaped at Kingsley who smiled slyly. “And…if you accept the corresponding slaves, you will receive their family money, as they belong to you.” Harry’s mouth dropped fully open.
“How…how much would I have?” Kingsley smiled. “If you accepted all the money, you would have upwards of 2.5 trillion galleons. The closest wizard after you, a Theodore Nott, has a little less than 900 million.” Harry’s eyes rolled back in to his head and he fainted.

A while later, Harry woke up groggy with Kingsley smiling at him over his desk. Harry groaned. “So it’s all true then?” Kingsley nodded. “Alright, so it is really me or Azkaban huh?” Kingsley lost his smile but nodded again. “Fine I’ll do it.” Kingsley smiled gratefully and wrote a quick memo, which flew out of the room.
After a few minutes, two Aurors entered the room, followed by nine girls. All nine had been crying clearly and they sat down huddled together on a far couch. Harry went over the instructions given to him by Kingsley one more time. He stood and cleared his throat.
“I, Harry James Potter, of sound body and mind, do take the following people to be my slaves. Hannah Abbott, Susan Bones, Cho Chang, Hermione Granger, Pansy Parkinson, Padma Patil, Nymphadora Tonks, Ginevra Weasley and Blaise Zabini.” Harry dotted his fingers, drawing a drop of blood which he pressed against a parchment prepared by Kingsley. A blue glow surrounded Harry and shot out to each girl, hitting them squarely in the forehead. All the girls’ eyes widened for a moment then the blue glow vanished.
All the girls sagged a bit in their chair and watched Harry fearfully. Harry sighed and faced them. “I only did this so that you nine would not have to go to Azkaban. Those were the only choices.” All the girls looked at each other before nodding at Harry. “Are you girls okay?”
The girls looked at each other before Hermione stepped forward. “We are fine…we just…it’s hard to explain…” Harry nodded and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder.
“Kingsley explained it. As my slaves, you have an entry in to my mind. You can feel how I am feeling and detect feelings of distress or want. It was part of the spell. You are compelled to do anything I directly tell you to do.” Hermione nodded and sat back down.
Harry heard a cough from behind him and he turned. Kingsley held a new parchment he had just received and he looked uneasily at Harry. “Harry, I just got a memo. Bellatrix Lestrange was captured but something is wrong. She apparently is just repeating your name repeatedly, but not in anger. She has been begging to see you. The Aurors are holding her outside.” Harry glanced at his girls before nodding.
The door opened and four Aurors walked in, following by a floating chair, followed by another four Aurors. On the chair sat a very different Bellatrix Lestrange. She was shaking and mumbling incoherently. She saw Harry and he wasn’t sure, but a look of happiness crossed her face. She sat up weakly and whispered to the silent room. “Harry Potter. ASD. Harry Potter ASD.” Harry glanced around confused before he saw Hermione. Her face was shocked and she glanced at the other girls. Padma had the same face.
“Hermione, what’s going on? What’s ASD?” Hermione conferred with Padma before speaking.
“Master, it is hard to explain. We believe that Bellatrix has ASD, also known as Associative Servitude Disorder.” Harry arched an eyebrow in confusion. “Basically, it is a mental illness that affects witches and wizards.” Harry watched as Bellatrix nodded shakily, her face white. “Her physical health is directly tied to her status. She needs to be in a slavery relationship, much as we are, to survive. Otherwise, her body shuts down. Please Master; bond her to you as a slave.” Harry nodded before turning back to Bellatrix.
“I, Harry James Potter, being of sound mind and body, do take Bellatrix Lestrange to be my slave.” He dotted the blood again, but nothing happened. The room was silent before Harry straightened. “I, Harry James Potter, of sound mind and body, do take Bellatrix Black to be my slave.” He dotted the blood and the aura of blue shot from Harry to Bellatrix who shuddered in pleasure before relaxing. Her body seemed to fix itself immediately, as her face whitened.
Everyone watched in shock as her body slowly but surely returned to a completely healthy state, reminding them of what she looked like before she went to Azkaban. The seemingly permanent sneer on her face disappeared and Harry noticed quietly that she was quite beautiful.
She groggily opened her eyes and jumped out of the chair and leapt at Harry. The Aurors drew their wands but Harry yelled out. Bellatrix collapsed in front of Harry and hugged his ankles. “Thank you thank you Master, you are a wonderful Master.” Harry gently picked up Bellatrix and sat her down.
“What happened Bellatrix?” She cocked her head for a moment.
“Bella get ASD when young. Started during school time; was bonded to father for own health. Then, Bella switched over to scary man…Vol…V.” Harry nodded and started to unconsciously rub her back.
“V make Bella act crazy and hurt people. Then V die and Bella need new Master. No one better than one who defeated old Master. So Bella wanted Harry Potter for her Master. Is that okay, Master?” She looked up at him with tears in her eyes and he nodded slowly.
She grabbed him and held him close as he just stiffened. All the other girls watched him in shock as did the Aurors and Kingsley. Harry slowly, with his free arm, waved the Aurors out as Bella was clearly not a threat.
Harry looked at Kingsley who cleared his throat. Bella leapt off the chair and sat on the floor next to Harry’s legs. Kingsley began. “The only left is to brand them which you do by signing this parchment.” Harry signed it and all the girls yelped.
Harry swung around and watched them. All the girls, including Bella, stuck out their tongues and Harry gaped. All now had a small piercing through the center of their tongues with an emerald green stone mounted on the top. Harry glanced at Bella and saw something on the back of her neck.
He pulled down her shirt a bit and saw a surprising sight. A large black P was tattooed on, with the bottom of the P jagged like a lightning bolt. He showed the girls silently and they all turned to reveal the same tattoo.
Kingsley shook his head slowly. “Well that is all Harry. You are free to go.” Harry nodded and motioned to his girls and they left.
They made quite a sight as they walked through the Ministry. Harry at the lead with the ex-Death Eater Bella trailing smiling behind him, the other nine girls walking behind him in pairs of 2, with Tonks at the rear.
They reached Potter Manor, which Harry had found 3 years after he left Hogwarts. He sat on the chair in the living room and motioned for the girls to sit on the various couches. Bella curled in a ball on the ground next to Harry and leaned leisurely against his shins.
“Hermione, Padma, you seem to understand this whole ASD thing. What’s up with Bella?” The two girls in question glanced at each other for a second before Padma spoke up.
“Well Harry, I think I know what happened. Basically, because she spent the two weeks you were unconscious without a bonded Master, her mind has broken somewhat. She seems to have regressed in to a pet’s state of mind.” Harry watched Bella who was purring as she rubbed her back against him, sympathy in his eyes.
“Oh poor Bella. That explains why you were so different from what Sirius and Remus told me about in school.” Bella smiled and looked up at Harry.
“What happened to cousin Siri?” Harry blanched and he glanced at the girls who were on the edge of tears.
“Uh…he died in the war. He was my Godfather.” Bella frowned and rubbed her heads sympathetically against his knees.
Harry waved hand over Bella and made a silencing charm pop over her head. “No one tells her what happened. Got it?” All the girls wiped her eyes quickly and nodded. “Thanks.”
Harry cleared his throat and looked out at the girls. He unconsciously petted through Bella’s silky black hair and she purred. “Alright. So I took you guys as slaves but don’t think of it like that. I want you each to pursue your careers that you want. So one by one, you are going to tell me what you want. You can’t own a business but I will and I will reward you on you do. The only exception is that you cannot work at Hogwarts or the Ministry. So everyone wait outside, except for Bella and Hermione.” The other girls left.
Harry sat next to Hermione and unconsciously wrapped an arm around her. “What do you want to do Hermione?” She leaned in to his arm but shrugged.
“I don’t know Master. I studied everything but I don’t know what to do.” Harry frowned and Hermione whipped her head around. “Master what’s wrong?”
“Nothing Hermione. Just don’t like this whole Master business. You guys can call me Harry.”
Hermione shook her head. “No. We are your slaves and we must call you Master. We can’t call you anything else. I’m sorry to displease you Master.” Hermione hung her head in shame but Harry lifted it up by her chin and looked her in the eyes.
“You don’t displease me. I am okay with it, I guess.” She burst in to tears and hugged Harry. “Now, since you don’t know what you want to do, you are going to my secretary and assistant. You will handle all my schedules and appointments and keep me on track.” Hermione’s eyes widened and she hugged Harry again.
“Thank you so much Master. That would be wonderful.” She hugged him again before shocking both of them by kissing him on the lips. She pulled away and he smiled at her. “I am sorry Master.”
“Don’t worry Hermione, it wasn’t that bad.” Hermione smiled and got up. “Send in Ginny.”
Ginny entered after Hermione exited and she sat next to Harry who wrapped his arm around her. “Ginny, what do you want to do?” She cocked her head in thought before answering.
“Master, I…I want to be a Quidditch player. For the Holyhead Harpies. They offered me a contract but rescinded it when I…” Harry smiled and kissed her cheek.
“You’re very lucky Ginny. Your Master happens to be very rich. You want to be chaser or seeker?” She responded with chaser and he smiled. She squealed and hugged him.
“Thank you Master. You are so wonderful.” She hugged him tighter and kissed him on the lips. She blushed before standing.
“Thank you Ginny. Send in Blaise.” Ginny nodded and walked out. The blonde-haired beauty walked in and sat on the couch next to Harry.
“So Blaise, what do you want to do?” She ducked her head and mumbled.
“Blaise, lift your head and talk. A beautiful girl like you shouldn’t duck your head.” Blaise looked up at him.
“I am sorry Master. I didn’t even know you knew my name. I…I had a plan with Snape before…it happened…to train to be a Potions Master.” Harry smiled and tucked a strand of blonde hair behind her hair.
“I think we can do that Blaise. I will go to the Ministry and find you a Potions master to apprentice under.” Blaise’s eyes widened and she hugged Harry.
“Oh Master! Thank you so much. Mother and Father didn’t want me to learn; they just wanted me to marry a pureblood. Thank you so much Master.”
She jumped up and landed on Harry’s lap and kissed him on the lips. Harry had had some relations during the war; he instinctively grabbed her hips before he realized what he was doing. Blaise opened her eyes in shock before breaking away.
“I’m sorry Master. I just couldn’t resist.” Harry laughed and Bella purred.
“Believe Blaise, it is quite alright. Send in Tonks, will you?” Blaise nodded and kissed Harry’s cheek before rushing out of the room.
The ex-Auror sat silently next to Harry in his embrace. “Tonks, do you still want to be an Auror?” She shook her head.
“Master, I…I don’t want to stay that far away from you.” Tonks started crying silently and Harry held her close.
“I have an idea Tonks. How about you are my personal bodyguard? You can use your Auror training and stay with me.” Tonks wiped her eyes and looked up at Harry.
“Really Master? I can do that!?” Harry nodded and Tonks squealed and kissed Harry, who was getting used to the treatment. Deciding to take a risk, he poked her lips with his tongue and she opened her mouth. He slipped his tongue inside and she moaned. After a moment, she broke away and stood up. “Thank you Master. Who shall I send in?”
“Susan will be fine.” Tonks nodded and walked out of the room. The redheaded Hufflepuff walked in and leaned in to Harry’s arms.
“Hello Susan. What do you want to do with your life?” He rubbed her back slowly and she closed her eyes.
“Well…my dream was to be a Charms Master. I was apprenticing under Flitwick before the war, Master.” Harry smiled and kissed her forehead.
“Well, I am finding a Potions Master for Blaise to apprentice under. How about I find you a Charms Master too?” Susan gaped at him before grabbing his close and kissing him quite heavily. The redhead was a curvier version of Ginny, and she had been voted best ass in Hogwarts by the boys, almost unanimously. When they finally broke apart, she stood and bowed slightly.
She left and Padma walked in. The slim Indian sat next to Harry who pulled her under his arm. She smiled and dropped her head on his chest. “Padma, what do you wish to do?”
She frowned. “Master…I wanted to be a researcher for the Unspeakables but I can’t now.” She sniffled but Harry shushed her and kissed her softly.
“It’s okay. I have an idea. I am now in possession of the Potter, Black, Malfoy and Zabini libraries. Your job is to go through it all and learn as much as possible. Then, whenever I need anything, you can advise me.” Padma looked up at him with wide eyes.
“Really Master? You would do that for me?” Harry smiled and kissed her again.
“Of course, Padma. I am not going to be able to go through it all. And Hermione is my personal assistant.” Padma squealed in glee before jumping and straddling him. She leaned forward and kissed him, while grinding against him slowly.
She got up and left the room, and Hannah entered after her. The Hufflepuff sat next to Harry who wrapped his arm around her like the others. “And what do you want Hannah?”
“Master…I want…I always wanted to write books for children.” Harry smiled and kissed her forehead. She sighed and he turned her head. He kissed her lips and she moaned softly.
“That sounds beautiful Hannah. That is a very beautiful dream. I would love to help you write your books.” Hannah squealed and kissed Harry quite heavily. Her hand slipped inside his T-shirt, grazing her nails across his abs. She rose after a moment and left the room.
Cho slinked in to the room and sat quickly next to Harry. She leaned in to his chest and sighed happily. Harry rolled a hand through her hair slowly, enjoying the luxurious feeling of her silky strands. “Cho, what do you want to do?”
The beautiful Asian girl looked up at Harry. “Master, I was playing Quidditch with the Harpies. But they cancelled my contract; slaves can’t play unless their Master agrees.” Harry smiled and kissed her again.
“Ginny needs a new team to play Chaser for. I was going to buy them and I think I can find you a spot.” Cho looked up at him and squealed loudly.
“Thank you Master, you are the best Master.” She hugged him and paused close to his face. “Our kiss in school wasn’t that good huh?” He smiled and shook his head slowly. “Let’s try again.” She leaned in and kissed him softly but it deepened quickly and soon she was moaning in to his mouth. Finally she pulled away.
After a moment, she got up and left the room. Pansy strolled in to the room and sat happily on the couch next to Harry. He arched an eyebrow at her. “What are you so happy about Pansy?”
She blushed and dropped her head before speaking shyly. “Well Master, the other girls said that you are granting their wishes.” He laughed and she leaned in to his touch.
“Yes. What is your wish?” She blushed again and remained silent. He chuckled and kissed her forehead softly while shifting her to his lap.
“Master, in school I had a crush on you. I only stayed with that idiot Draco because we had an arranged marriage. I…I want to have your babies.” Harry laughed and kissed her softly. “Master, I would have these dreams where I would cook a huge meal for a bunch of green-eyed children. I love cooking.” She blushed again and Harry kissed her again.
“How about for now, you are my chef? And when I eventually have kids, then you will have your dreams?” Pansy grinned and kissed Harry back.
“That’s perfect Master. Do you think…I could help you with something?” Harry nodded for her to continue. “The girls and I were watching you talking to each of us. And each girl has…brought you up a bit.” She nodded down to his crotch where his erection was noticeable. “Can I help you with that?”
Harry nodded. She smiled and slipped off his lap. She dropped to her knees in front of him and pulled his cock out of his trousers and began to massage it softly. He was already quite hard and he leaned back. He looked down to see Bella watching him with awe in her eyes.
Pansy kept her eyes on Harry who was watching her while smiling and her mind felt the pleasure rolling away from him. Harry watched as he continued to stroke him until he was quite hard. Then she smiled and bent her head and enveloped him in her mouth. Harry moaned in pleasure. She sucked hard and her right hand rose to play with his ball sack. Her tongue danced across his head and it wasn’t long before he was shooting in her mouth. She kept her mouth closed over him and swallowed his cum quickly. Harry smiled at her while she stood up. She wiped her mouth and straightened her skirt.
Harry grinned and fixed his trousers. He stood and kissed Pansy’s cheek. She walked out of the room with a smile on her face. Harry sat down and Bella quickly hopped on the couch and curled up with her head on his lap. He scratched her neck and she seemed to purr.
“Hello Bella. You have been wonderful today. What do you want to do?” She looked up at him.
“Oh Master, I don’t want to do anything besides be with you and make you happy. I will do anything to make you happy. Please Master!” Harry smiled and stroked her cheek gently.
“Of course Bella, of course you can stay with me.” Bella purred in happiness. “Is there anything you want from me then?”
Bella cocked her head again in thought. “Well…could Master not call me Bella? I don’t like old Master, and that’s what he called me. Can Master call me…Pet? I would like that so much.” Harry watched her for a second.
“Are you sure?” She nodded happily. “Alright Pet.” She cheered and jumped on his lap. Harry groaned and felt his cock begin to harden again.
Pet felt it under her. “Would Master like to breed to Pet? It would make Pet so happy!” Harry groaned again.
“You sure Pet?” Pet nodded and quickly shed her robes. Harry stared at Pet; her newly youthful body was fairly glowing. Harry pulled his trousers all the way off and shrugged his shirt off. Pet dropped to her knees and hands and stuck her ass in the air. Harry kneeled behind her and slipped a finger inside her, feeling her extremely wet entrance. Pet groaned and Harry pulled out before slamming in to her all the way, causing her to scream in pleasure. Harry began thrusting in and out until he felt Pet clench around him.
Pet looked back. “Master, Rod used to put it in my ass. I like it like that Master.” Harry shrugged and slipped a finger in to her ass, stretching it out for a moment. Once he has a good opening, Harry slipped his penis from inside her and stuck the head inside her ass. After giving her a moment to adjust, he began to plunge all the way in to her depths. Soon, he was in to the hilt and began to move in and out. Harry couldn’t believe how tight her ass was. He finally felt the cum building and soon he erupted inside her. After a few final thrusts, Harry slipped out. He saw a commotion and saw all of his slaves naked on the couches around the room. All were touching themselves in some way. Hannah ran over to him and dropped to her knees in front of him.
“Master, can I clean your wonderful cock for you? I love tasting ass on cocks. Please Master?” Harry nodded and Hannah yelped in happiness. She reached forward and grabbed his cock and slipped it in to her mouth. He felt her groan at the taste of ass and her Master’s cum. She was so happy that she used one hand to stroke him and the other to play with herself. Soon Harry felt himself come back to life in her mouth and she continued to suck even he was quite clean. After a moment, he grabbed the back of her head in his hands and starting thrusting his hips forward in to her mouth. She opened her throat and let him deep throat her. As he felt the tightness of her throat close around his head, he couldn’t hold back and came directly in to her stomach.
He pulled out and collapsed against the couch. Harry was quite exhausted but managed to speak. “Ginny, Blaise, take me to my room please? Can the rest of you begin to clean the house out? Pet, you can come with me.” Ginny and Blaise supported Harry as he tiredly walked up to his room. Pet followed on her hands and knees. As they walked, Harry grinned and reached down and started fondling both girls’ breasts. Each girl controlled themselves but couldn’t stop the happy feelings.
Soon they reached the master bedroom and they laid him down. They tucked him in. Before he fell asleep, he spoke. “Conjure a small mattress for Pet to sleep in at the foot of my bed please.” Ginny quickly conjured the bed and Pet curled up and fell asleep. Harry followed soon after.
Sign up to rate and review this story