Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Servitude Of Potter

Chapter 2

by HarryGinnyTonks

See Above

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Characters: Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Padma,Pansy,Tonks - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-12-26 - Updated: 2007-12-27 - 6054 words - Complete

?Blocked
Harry awoke and rubbed his eyes while groaning. The early morning sun lanced through the window and alighted on Harry. Even with the blanket covering him, the outline of Harry’s very hard cock was noticeable. Harry’s dream came back to him; in it, all ten girls had decided that they must walk around naked and convinced Harry to do the same. Needless to say, it had been a very pleasant dream. Harry sighed and sat up in bed. He stretched out the kinks in his back but started as he finally saw the room.

Bella was asleep on her mattress. All the other girls were lying on the floor curled up with each other, shivering slightly in the cool room. All were asleep.

As if signaled, all ten girls awoke and looked immediately towards Harry. Each girl stood up where they were and immediately removed their clothes. Harry gaped and couldn’t help the twitching in his hardened cock. “What are you all doing?”

Ginny stepped forward. “Master, we are tuned to your thoughts. We saw your dream and saw how much you liked it. Did we displease you, Master?” Ginny’s face scrunched up in fear.

Harry opened his mouth to tell them to put their clothes back on but he noticed Ginny’s hard nipples poking at him from her very perky breasts. His gaze traveled down her body. Her stomach was tight and somewhat defined through years of Quidditch. Her legs were long, longer than a girl of Ginny’s short stature could possibly be. Finally, Harry’s gaze centered on the triangle of red hair above her otherwise smooth pussy.

“No Ginny, that is fine.” He gurgled out, unconsciously removing the blanket and stroking himself. Ginny smiled in relief and moaned at the sight of him.

“Master? Could I?” She motioned to Harry and he could only nod in response.
Ginny giggled and ran to the bed. She dropped to her hands and knees and took Harry in to her mouth in one gulp. Harry gasped, as the warmth of her mouth pushed him to the edge. His breath staggered even more as he felt the cold steel of her tongue piercing running up and down his shaft. He saw a trickle of fluid running down Ginny’s thigh and it pushed him over the edge and he came hard in to her mouth.

Ginny swallowed most of it but some leaked out. Somehow, Pet appeared on the bed and caught the extra drops before they hit the mattress. Harry pulled Ginny over him and brought her hips to his face. He flicked his tongue at her entrance and he felt her gasp. She quickly took him back in her mouth and sucked him again as Harry began to barrage her pussy with his lips and tongue.

With a very girlish squeal and a cry of “Masteeeeeeeeeeer!!!” Ginny came on to his face sloppily. Harry was very hard once again and he sat up quickly. He pushed Ginny on to her hands and knees in front of him and she turned back to him.

“Master, please. Can we fulfill my fantasy?” Harry paused as his lust cleared for a moment. He nodded for her to go on.

“Master please…can I be penetrated in all three holes?” Harry smiled and wrinkled his brow in thought. With a wave of his hand, two objects appeared. Ginny grabbed them and smiled. Both were exact replicas of Harry’s cock.

“Where should the real one go?” Harry smiled while Ginny thought. A glance around the room showed the girls in various positions. Cho and Hermione was sitting side by side, massaging each other’s mounds furiously while licking their lips at the spectacle. The other 7 girls were seated on the floor, finger fucking themselves as they watched.

“Please…put your dick in my arse.” Harry smiled as he took the dildos from Ginny. First, he opened her mouth and shoved a dildo in as far as it could go, then pushed another inch in. Ginny moaned around it. Harry moved back behind her and thrust his cock in to her wet pussy, breaking her hymen. Her cry of pain was muffled by the dildo. He withdrew and inserted the second dildo completely in to her and she shuddered in ecstasy.

Harry began to pump the dildo in and out of her pussy as he watched her face. Her eyes were closed in pleasure but her throat muscles were at work, apparently trying to take in as much of the dildo as she could. With his free hand, he slipped a finger in to her ass, moving it around. He added another and finally a third until he smiled. She was ready.

He stopped pumping the dildo but cast a charm to make it vibrate slightly in place. He placed the soft head of his cock at her rear entrance and pushed in slowly. Ginny was a petite girl and he nearly came on the spot at her tightness. After a moment’s struggle, his head slipped in and soon he was fully sheathed in her tight bum. He began to pump in and out, holding her hips. He continued to pump in full long strokes but pulled her body up on top of him. Both dildos stayed firmly in place as Harry leaned back against the headboard. He rubbed at her breasts with one hand while he helped himself pump in to her with the other.

Ginny’s body shuddered as she climaxed repeatedly. Harry could feel her liquids dripping on to him. Looking over her shoulder, he saw Pet pumping two fingers in to herself. Suddenly, Pet saw the fluids and came to them. She lay down and licked at Harry’s balls, further arousing him and catching all of Ginny’s fluids, as well as a lot of Harry’s pre-cum.

Harry felt the building within him and he let go with a growl, ejaculating deep within Ginny’s rectum. She fell back against him panting. He looked down in shock to see himself still hard in her ass.

He pulled out slowly and dropped Ginny next to him, where she lay content. Pet pounced on her, slurping and licking at her open ass as Harry’s cum leaked out. Harry felt rather than saw Hannah run over and crouch over him.

Before she could ask, he smiled. “Go ahead Hannah.” She whooped and leaned over him

“Thank you Master.” She took Harry in her mouth completely, swallowing all of the shit left from Ginny’s ass. Her piercing gave Harry a similar reaction. She licked and sucked at Harry until he could feel his second orgasm coming and he burst in her mouth. She managed to swallow it all and finally released him.

With a wave of his hand, Harry summoned all of the girls on to his bed arranged around him. Pet curled next to him with Ginny next to her. On his other Cho lay with Hermione next to her. Padma lay along the foot of the bed with Tonks alongside her. Pansy and Susan sat leaning against Tonks’ body, facing Harry. Hannah curled in to a content circle by Harry’s hip, still licking her mouth out. Blaise lay on Harry’s other hip, watching his half-awake erection with anticipation.

Harry smiled at the beautiful blonde girl’s enthusiasm. He sighed and sat up a bit. “Alright, first things first, we have to take you all shopping for clothes. I want my slaves to be in finer clothes than the richest wife.” All the girls smiled at that though Pet looked down sadly.

Harry noticed her downcast eyes. “What’s wrong my Pet?” She gushed at her name and responded.

“I don’t want to wear clothes all the time Master.” Harry nodded as the other girls voiced their agreements.

“Fine. Inside the house, no clothes are needed. However, when we have guests over and when we go out, clothes are needed.” All the girls smiled and Pet laid her head contently on Harry’s chest.

“Alright then, time to go.” All the girls got up and dressed hesitantly. Harry led them outside.


They caused quite a commotion as they appeared in Diagon Alley. They made their way to Madam Malkin’s attracting stares. The news of Harry’s slaves was initially kept quiet but somehow someone had found out and their appearance only confirmed the rumors. Harry walked with his head held high as the girls followed him in pairs, first Tonks and Pet, then the rest paired with their Housemates.

A reporter appeared in front of Harry. “Mr. Potter, how does it feeling legally owning ten female slaves?” Before anyone could react, Tonks had screamed and punched the reporter in the face, knocking him to the ground.

“Stay Nym.” Tonks, who had raised her wand, immediately froze and returned to Harry’s side. Harry stepped and with a wave of his hand, the reporter was upright. “Whoever you are. I defeated your Dark Lord. You will leave me alone. Spread the word: I will not be giving interviews. I lived my life in the public eye for too long. The next reporter who jumps in way will face not only my wrath, but Pet’s as well.” Pet stood tall, glaring at everyone in the crowd. Needless to say, the reaction to seeing the most fearsome former Death Eater glare at you was obvious. The crowd shrank back and the group of eleven carried on their way.

They entered Madam Malkin’s and the room fell silent. A salesman approached and spoke. His voice was high and reedy, just reeking of undisguised loathing. “Can I help you?” Harry glared at him before flipping his hair back, exposing his scar.

The man jumped at the realization of who it is. “Tell Madam Malkin I am here.” The man retreated quickly and form of Michelle Malkin appeared.

“Come Mr. Potter, you will be fitted in a back room.” Harry nodded and moved forward. The girls followed him instantly, Tonks and Pet moving everyone out of the way.

They entered a back room and Madam Malkin sat in a seat, gesturing for Harry to sit opposite her. He did and all ten girls arranged themselves around him, Pet kneeling at his feet.

“Do you sell clothes besides robes? Muggle clothes?” Madam Malkin nodded quickly. “Good. You will outfit each girl with 2 formal dresses, and 2 sets of normal daywear. Each girl will receive 2 pairs of shoes, whichever style they see fit. Additionally, each girl will receive one outfit out of your more…risqué collection.” Each girl shuddered at the implications of that. “I will require one leather leash to be made, to be fitted to Pet’s neck. I will pay for everything.” Pet purred at the last demand. Madam Malkin rose immediately and whisked Pet away to be fitted as she had the most demands. Each girl was fitted for everything, and at Susan’s suggestion, Harry also purchased each girl lingerie of their choosing. Madam Malkin wrote up the bill and told Harry that it will be delivered by owl the next day. The leash was ready now, however and Pet grabbed it and put it. She lovingly handed Harry the cord. He accepted it, paid and they exited.

Their next stop was Gringotts. They entered and approached the counter. The goblin appraised Harry and smiled. “My name is Kragrook. May I help you?”

Harry arched an eyebrow. “Please bring me to my vaults.” The goblin extended and vial and Harry conjured a knife, dotted a few drops of blood in to the vial. Harry Vanished the knife and healed himself. The goblin snapped his fingers and a parchment appeared with Harry’s name and four words. The goblin read it quickly and glanced up unbelieving at Harry.

“Mr. Potter. You are currently in possession of the 9 Potter Vault, 11 Black Vault, 3 Ravenclaw Vault and 1 Slytherin Vault.” Harry smiled and nodded. During the war, he had discovered that his mother was actually a long-lost descendent of Rowena Ravenclaw. Additionally, the spell he used to defeat Voldemort gave him all of Voldemort’s properties. Needless to say, Harry was surprised to see a very ancient vault. Voldemort clearly did not know it existed or else he would have claimed it.

“Can we have a private room to talk Mr. Kragrook?” The goblin nodded and Harry followed him down a corridor and in to a meeting room. The goblin sat behind a desk and Harry sat across from him. Pet sat on the floor and Harry pulled Cho and Tonks in to his lap. Both girls sighed in happiness.

“Excellent. Now, I want everything in the Black, Ravenclaw and Slytherin vaults moved to the Potter vault. I want the three empty vaults demolished.” The goblin nodded slowly before snapping his fingers. A memo wrote itself and disappeared down a hallway. “Next, I want every book and reading material transferred from my vault to my home.” Harry accepted a parchment and quill and wrote his address down and it zoomed out of the room as well.

“Will that be all Mr. Potter?” Harry nodded in the affirmative and they rose and left the bank. The crowd was whispering after them, earning death glares from Padma and Cho at the back of their line.

They apparated back to Potter Manor. The girls dispersed to do various household tasks and Pansy entered the kitchen to make an early dinner. Pet returned to Harry’s room to take a catnap. Harry called Padma out mentally and within seconds, the Indian girl appeared and stood in front of him.

“Padma, those books will be transferred here over the next couple of days. You are free to read them. In fact, I expect you to read each and every one of them and know them well.” Padma smiled through her rush of tears and knelt to the floor.

“Thank you Master. You are truly wonderful.” Harry smiled and stroked her hair. Padma leaned in to the touch. She looked up and met his eyes. “Master, may I have a favor?” Harry smiled and nodded.

“Can you fulfill a fantasy of mine?” Harry arched an eyebrow but nodded again. “I was raised in a typical Indian fashion which is very formal. I wish to fucked, hard and long in public. I want everyone to see your cock pummeling me Master.” Harry held back his blush but could hide his stiffening cock at the idea of fucking the beautiful Indian girl on a crowded street.

Harry thought for a moment, before nodding. “Yes Padma. I will grant that wish.” Padma smiled. “Let us go now.” Harry grasped her closely and they apparated out.

They appeared in the middle of Hogsmeade. It was fairly crowded but less so than during their Hogwarts days. Attacks by Voldemort on the town had lessened the population considerably.

Harry discretely cast a glamour charm on himself, hiding his identity. Padma politely refused when he offered one to her. She smiled nervously, but he just winked at her. In the middle of the street, Harry pulled her in for a kiss. Their tongues battled furiously as his hands roved up and down her body. He pulled her in to an alley quickly.

He was dressed in muggle clothing, a long-sleeved shirt and jeans while she had white form-fitting tank top and a short skirt. His hands traveled down her torso and grasped her small but tight ass tightly. Padma’s eyes were roving the crowd as they drew a few amused glances.

Suddenly, Harry picked her up and led her to the wall. Pushing her back against it, he knelt down and ripped her panties off, throwing them in the corner. He pushed her skirt up and proceeded to maul her pussy. She was extremely wet do to the few shocked glances drawn their way from the opening of the alley. Harry licked up her slit slowly, barely parting his folds. She moaned audibly and she pulled down the top of her tank top, exposing her large brown breasts. She plucked at the nipples to increase her arousal.

Harry lightly sucked on the top of her pussy, drawing her clit out. She shuddered as her orgasm built. Harry kept the pressure on her clit but plunged two fingers in to her vagina, burying them past the second knuckle. She groaned and her eyes widened as she saw two men at the opening of the alleyway, watching them. Harry noticed them too and cast a shield to hold them back. The men, who had started approaching, groaned in anger.

Padma’s attention was brought back to her body as Harry smoothly inserted a finger in to her ass and wiggled it around. Padma’s hips bucked as she clenched on his fingers and her cum coated his hand. He licked it up quickly and rose to his feet. With a wave of his hand, his clothes were gone and his erect cock stuck out. He pulled Padma to him and lifted her up. She crossed her ankles behind him and he dropped her on to him. She groaned at the fullness she felt.

A moan attracted her attention and she was startled to see the watching crowd had swelled to four men, all of whom had their cocks out and were stroking them madly. Harry didn’t notice as he plunged in to Padma, burying himself to the hilt within her each time. Each time he did, Padma felt him touch her cervix. That, combined with the sight of now five men jerking themselves off to her having sex finished her and she tightened around Harry, coming around his cock. The pressure was too much for Harry and with one final thrust, he penetrated her cervix and shot himself directly in to her womb. She moaned and had another orgasm.

Padma relaxed as Harry let her down but he pushed on to her knees. She smiled at him. “Can I suck your wonderful cock Master?” He nodded and she started stroking him back to fullness. Soon he was semi-hard and Padma took him in to her mouth. Harry groaned and watched the people. A crowd was all watching, most furiously jerking off. A few women were there and most had their hands within their robes. A couple was actually against the wall, the women getting pounded from behind by her husband.

Harry felt himself reach his full hardness and he withdrew from Padma’s mouth as she whimpered. Harry turned her around and she leaned her hands against the wall. Harry spread her ass-cheeks and smiled. Her rosette was still a bit puckered from before. Pushing gently, he entered her ass amidst groans from himself, Padma and more than a few onlookers.

He leaned forward as he started thrusting and grabbed Padma’s breasts harshly. He pinched her nipples roughly and she shuddered. “Yes Master. I love the feeling of your cock in my ass.” Harry smiled and whispered in to her ear.

“You are a whore. All these men and women are watching your ass get fucked by me. Does that turn you on?” Padma nodded, then snapped her eyes open and she climaxed as she saw the crowd watching them while masturbating.

By now, Padma’s ass was extremely loose and Harry was thrusting in to the full length. He groaned as waves of pleasure shot through him. Her ass was so tight and warm and his balls would loudly slap against her sopping pussy. With one hand still firmly groping her large globes, Harry reached down with the other and started stroking Padma’s pussy. This brought Padma over the edge again and she came all over his thighs.

Voices rang out from the alley. “Hey! That’s illegal. Stop!” Both lovers looked over and saw the local police force shoving through the watchers. The sight of them getting caught pushed Padma in to two more orgasms. She clenched her ass muscles around Harry’s cock and he exploded within her, his seed squirting out of her ass.

Harry, in the lovemaking, had dropped the shield and the policeman broke through and raised their wands. “Freeze and drop your wands.” Harry pulled out of Padma but grabbed her. The policemen fired stunning spells but Harry and Padma were gone, leaving only a puddle of their combined juices on the floor of the alley.


Harry reappeared in his bedroom with Padma. Hannah at the moment happened to be cleaning it. Pet had disappeared after her nap. Hannah yelped at seeing Harry and Padma appear. Suddenly, she saw Harry’s cock, coated in wet cum and Padma’s shit and she dropped the pile of clothes she was wearing.

Harry smiled. “Hannah, suck my cock dry. Padma, eat her out while she does that.” Hannah jumped on the bed and began licking down Harry’s cock. Padma dropped behind her, kneeling on the floor and she attacked Hannah’s cunt. The sight of Harry’s cock coated with Padma’s shit had overwhelmed Hannah and she was already soaking wet. Padma’s mouth and tongue made loud slurping noises as Hannah deep throated Harry quickly. Hannah did this just as Padma broke her to a screeching orgasm and she screamed around Harry’s shit-covered cock. Harry groaned as the vibration pushed him over the edge. He pulled out some and sprayed some of his seed in to her mouth but also on to her breasts and face. Padma rose and began licking the cum off Hannah, whose tongue was exploring as much of her own face as possible. Soon, their explorations met and they began kissing quite heavily.

Harry fell back and started stroking himself again. Padma had another orgasm as she tasted her own shit off Hannah’s tongue. Both girls started running their hands over their bodies. Pet entered the room but froze as she saw what was happening. Harry saw her and beckoned her over. Pet ran over and Harry didn’t hesitate, grasping her hips and throwing her on to his cock, engulfing it in her pussy. She started bouncing on him as both watched entranced as Hannah and Padma made out.

Soon they were in the 69 position. Hannah was on top and was thrusting four fingers in and out of Padma’s sore pussy. Padma was completely ignoring Hannah’s gushing slit and was actually spreading her ass and eating her out from it. Shit coated her mouth and face as both girls came repeatedly. Finally, Hannah turned and began licking her own shit off Padma’s face and tongue.

As Hannah’s pink tongue slid up Padma’s cheek, gathering up shit on the way, Harry climaxed and came directly in to Pet’s vagina, causing her to climax as well. All four lovers collapsed to the bed. Hannah, Padma and Harry soon drifted off but Pet was not so tired. She made her rounds, licking cum and shit off of both Hannah and Padma. Finally, she settled over Harry’s cock, sucking him to an orgasm in his sleep. Contented, Pet left the room, closing the door quietly.

Harry awoke a short time later and he quietly left the room letting Hannah and Padma sleep. He made his way downstairs. He met Hermione on the way down and greeted her with a kiss.

“Thank you Master. It is time for dinner. Pansy had cooked a wonderful meal for you.” Harry smiled.

“Thank you Hermione. Hannah and Padma are sleeping in my room; will you remember to set aside portions for them?” Harry walked down, Hermione a step behind him.

“Of course Master. Anything you say.” Harry stopped and smiled. He was getting used to this whole master thing. He kissed Hermione again, slipping his tongue inside her mouth. She moaned against him but he pulled away.

“After dinner.” He turned and headed towards the dining room, where noises could be heard.

“Thank you Master.” Hermione followed him in. The other girls were standing in their places and they all greeted him. Harry approached in place and sat down. As soon as he hit his chair, the girls seated themselves, but sat facing him. He watched them with an enquiring eye but received pleasant smiles in return.

He sighed and began to eat. As soon as the food touched his lips, the girls started digging in heartily. He chalked it up to another aspect of the slavery. They ate heartily and everyone including Harry complimented Pansy on her wonderful dinner. The girl in mention blushed heavily at everyone’s words and melted when Harry spoke.

“Thank you Master. If you are happy, then I am happy.” Harry smiled at her and continued to eat. Just as they were finishing, a large brown owl swooped through the room and landed on the table next to Harry. He untied the parcel from it’s leg and dropped a few Knuts in the pouch. The owl left as quickly as it came.

Harry smiled as he enlarged the package. It became a box filled with the girls’ clothes. He dismissed the girls from eating and they rushed to bring the clothes upstairs. Glancing inside before the clothes disappeared; he saw many short skirts and revealing uniforms.

Harry got up and went upstairs. On the way down, he saw Pet, who was wearing the “something special” he had asked for each girl. Pet’s was a tight leather catsuit, conforming to her body as if it was painted on. Harry could see every inch of her breasts and her cunt was quite visible.

Harry smiled as Pet passed him on the stairs, soon followed by Blaise. “Blaise, could you clean up the table please?” The blonde girl smiled.

“Of course Master.” She hurried away to complete the task her Master set out for her. Harry continued up the stairs and entered his room just as Hannah and Padma left, arms linked.

“Hello Master.” They said simultaneously which earned a smile from Harry. He kissed both girls deeply.

“Hello girls. Hermione set aside two portions of dinner for you. They have a Warming charm on them downstairs.

“Thank you Master.” The girls spoke simultaneously again and giggled. Harry slid between them and gave both girls a smack on the bum as he did. They giggled again and slipped downstairs. Harry chuckled and entered his room.

He sat down at his desk and began to fill out various papers that the Ministry sent him. He knew better than anyone the Death Eaters still at large and he was helping the Ministry find them; though he refused to get actively involved. He had done his part.

A voice brought him out of his thoughts. “Master, you promised after dinner.” Harry turned his head, preparing a witty comment but just gaped at the sight.

Hermione stood in the doorway smiling shyly. She was wearing a schoolgirl uniform though not in the prescribed fashion. The plaid skirt was much shorter, barely covering her sex. She did a small spin, showing that it did not even cover the whole of her quite firm ass. She wore a white blouse which was unbuttoned from the top. The bottom part was twisted together and tied to present an excellent view of her cleavage and her toned stomach. Her hair was tied back in a tight ponytail and glasses rested on her nose. She fluttered her eyelashes.

“Master…can you fulfill a dream of mine?” Harry smiled and stood. “Can…you pretend I am a naughty schoolgirl and spank me, before you have your way with me?” Harry smiled and nodded.

He stepped forward and glared at her. “Hermione Granger. Why is your homework not handed in on time?” Hermione blinked for a second before catching on.

“Oh I am sorry Master Potter, I must have forgotten it. Is there any way I can make it up?” Harry grabbed Hermione’s arm and dragged her towards the bed and sat down on it.

“I am afraid, Ms. Granger, that I must punish you. Get over my knees.” Hermione dropped obediently on to his knees, raising her tight bum in the air.

Harry lovingly slid the small skirt up and revealed her ass in all its glory. She was wearing tight lace panties. Harry smirked and pulled them off. He threw them in a corner of the room.

“Please Master Potter, spank me hard. Punish me for my actions.” Hermione kept up the pretense. Harry glared at her before lightly smacking her bum, causing her to moan. Harry felt himself tense up as her ass bounced. “Harder Master Potter!”

Harry smacked her again, leaving the cheeks a light red, which faded after a second. “Master, please…just spank me hard.” Harry looked at Hermione, whose eyes were closed. Her pussy was wet, dripping slightly on to his knees.

Harry raised his hand and smacked her ass hard, leaving a dark red mark. Harry jumped as Hermione had an orgasm and fluid shot out of her, landing a few feet away. She moaned. Harry smiled and began spanking her hard, drawing an orgasm out of her every 2 or 3 times.

Finally, Hermione’s ass was a bright red from the blows and there was a large stain on the carpet. Harry raised his hand again but Hermione’s voice stopped him. “Please Master…I need you in me. Fuck me please.” Harry lifted Hermione off him and laid her on the bed. Harry undid the twist her shirt was in and exposed her large heaving breasts. Harry stared for a bit; he had been dreaming about seeing Hermione’s breasts for years, since the Yule Ball in fourth year. He leaned down and suckled on one breast while playing with the other, drawing more moans from Hermione. He trailed kisses down her stomach, licking her outie on her navel.

Finally, Harry reached her bunched up skirt and her gleaming dripping pussy. Harry saw that foreplay wasn’t an option and attacked it, licking and sucking without abandon. Hermione moaned and started pinching her nipples in excitement. Finally Harry could stand it no longer and drew away.

His erection was hard and red when he freed it from his jeans. Hermione, who was lying on the bed with her legs hanging off, licked her lips in anticipation. Harry lifted her thighs and placed her ankles on his shoulders. In one movement, he drove in to Hermione, drawing a scream in pleasure and pain from the girl as her hymen was destroyed.

Harry began pumping immediately and he got lost in the feeling. Hermione was incredibly tight and her warm cunt was sucking him in. He didn’t realize how much the schoolgirl theme worked with her; Harry was even more enthralled by the skirt and Hermione’s pony-tailed hair. In his mind, he was fucking the bookworm Hermione from his youth.

With a final thrust, their hipbones met and Harry emptied himself in Hermione, drawing an orgasm from her as well. It was her ninth of the evening. He withdrew slowly but found he was still hard. Hermione was lying back with her eyes closed. Her mouth was open as she breathed in and out. Harry felt himself grow even harder at the sight and he quickly kneeled on the bed over her chest.

Before Hermione could react to the weight change, he thrust his hard cock in to her mouth and started pumping. She choked and Harry nearly lost it as he felt her throat close on his head. Her eyes flew open and she moaned. “That’s right Hermione; I’m having my way with you.” Hermione moaned around his cock again. Harry supported himself on his arms while thrusting with his hips, deep-throating Hermione like he always wanted to in Hogwarts.

Hermione’s hands traveled down to her sopping cunt and she drew another two orgasms out of her before she simply collapsed from exhaustion. Her arms fell to the side and she concentrated on working her throat and mouth against Harry’s cock.

Harry felt himself hit the edge and he wavered on it. Just then, he felt Hermione’s tongue ring slid out of her mouth and just lightly nip his balls. He exploded, falling on Hermione and shoving his cock deep in her throat. Her nose entered his pubic hair and he felt her thrashing under her as she struggled to breath.

He didn't get up as he felt the convulsions around his cock were too good. He lay there, suffocating Hermione for a few seconds as he shot his seed directly in to her stomach. He felt a strange pleasure in knowing that she was suffocating on his cock. After a few moments, he got up and slid himself out of Hermione with a wet pop.

As soon he rolled off her, Hermione turned off the bed and threw up, heaving on the floor. Her puke was a green with white blotches throughout, Harry’s cum was evident.

Gasps were heard and Harry turned to see the other girls furiously fingering themselves to orgasm after watching Harry maul Hermione’s mouth. Hannah and Padma were fingering each other’s asses again, licking shit off each others fingers.

Before anyone could move, Pet raced forward, still in her leather bodysuit. She knelt and, to everyone’s gross fascination, began to shove Hermione’s vomit down her mouth, taking Harry’ cum with it. Harry surprised himself to feel his cock start to harden again. He couldn’t help but notice Pet’s ass, clad in the leather cat suit, waving in the air. Harry quickly grabbed a Pepper-Up potion from his dresser and downed it.

He felt himself harden again and he approached Pet. He saw the zipper on the suit and he pulled it down quickly. She shuddered as the cold air hit her ass and pussy but before she could turn, Harry penetrated her ass, causing her to scream in pleasure. He began to pump madly as he watched the other girls in the room.

Hannah and Padma were quite busy with each other. Hermione had passed out on his bed. The other 6 girls were pleasuring each other in groups of 3, Cho, Pansy and Ginny on one couch and Blaise, Susan and Tonks on another. Harry continued to pump madly in to Pet who had finished her meal and was letting Harry drive her face in to the floor.

As he felt himself reach the edge he screamed out. “Hannah!” The girl broke away from Padma immediately and Harry pulled out of Pet who climaxed with his final stroke.

Hannah dropped to her knees and reached to take Harry’s cock but he drove it in to her mouth and released. He came in torrents in her mouth, coating her tongue and teeth with cum. She slurped and licked at his cock, pleasuring in the shit that she tasted from Pet and the vaginal juices she tasted from Hermione.

Once he was clean, Harry stood and staggered to the bed and fell on it. Pet dropped to her mattress and fell asleep quickly. The other girls made to sleep on the floor but Harry stopped them. “You may all sleep on my bed with me.” All the girls squealed and jumped on the bed. Hermione awoke enough to encircle Tonks with her arms. Harry curled one arm around Blaise and the other around Cho. Tonks spooned behind Cho. Ginny, Hannah and Susan all dropped unceremoniously on top of the others, Ginny directly on top of Harry. Padma slipped behind Blaise and wrapped her arms around the Slytherin, hands coming to rest on the blonde large breasts. Pansy lay nestled in between Harry’s hip and Blaise’s legs. Just before she drifted off, she securely grabbed Harry’s softening cock in one hand and slid a finger inside Blaise’s ass with the other.

A/N: The whole throwup thing just came to me out of nowhere. Just seemed like Pet would tolerate vomit to eat her Master’s cum. Clearly, this story is quite vulgar!
Sign up to rate and review this story