Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > the new girl

the new girl

by scorpia 0 reviews

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Sango - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-12-26 - Updated: 2007-12-26 - 229 words

-1Boring
it was a quiet summer day and the group was sitting on the bank of a river. Miroku was flirting with sango, kagome was writting in a book and Inuyasha was bouncing a ball off of shippo's head. "Nock it off inuyasha! ouch! that hurts!! I SAID STOP IT!!" Inuyasha smirks, "Oh come on shippo stop being such a baby." Sango glares at them both, "Both of you shut up. And Miroku... STOP TOUCHING MY BUTT!!!!" slap "Ouch! sango why'd you have to hit so hard. it was just a playful pat." "Playful pat or not thats no man's land."glares feircely a Miroku inuyasha's ears perk up "everybody shut up there's someone or something coming" a girl stumbles out of the woods and falls to the ground. kagome runs over to her and flipps her onto her back. " guys come her she has a weird marking on her forehead. it looks just like a scorpian." "Get away from her Kagome! she might be faking illness. she has a weird aura about her. i think we should leave her." "we can't leave her! look she has blood pouring out of her leg it looks like she was just in a fight.", shippo says looking frightened. "HEY STAY AWAY FROM MY WOMAN!" koga steps out from the woods. "koga", inuyasha growls. "nice to see you to inuyasha" To Be Continued...
Sign up to rate and review this story