Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Savior of the Damned

The Savior of the Damned

by crystalcrash 1 review

FRERARD. MAGIC. Gerard and Frank meet. Gee will take Frank to a secret underground world where he will discover that the world isn't what it seems.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2007-12-29 - Updated: 2007-12-29 - 348 words

4Exciting


Hello my fellow Ficwad-ers =)



As promised, I've been working on my next long story this Christmas, and let me tell you, it's been hard work.



The plot is so fucking complicated that I've had to rewrite the chapters over and over again until everything fit in and made sense.



I've written a few chapters, which won't be put up all at once. I have to make sure I have something to fall back on in case I want to change something in the story!



So, here you have it, the beginning of astory of magic and fantasy and of course, Frerard. Those of you that have read anything of mine know that my stories are always Frerard, it's what Ilike to write. My muse is a Frerard freak because it's the only thing she gives me inspiration to write about. She's very wise...



To shut myself up and get to the story line(finally!), I'll just say that if you like magic and above all Frerard, than this is a story for you. It took me a long time to think of the plot of this story, so I hope you all enjoy it.



I try my best on all of the chapters, that's why they might take some time to come out. And when I have exams, Ican't write (obviously), but I'll leave notes to let you all know whenever you'll have to wait a bit for a chapter to come out or whatever. I always try to get them out as fast as possible, though.



Oh no! Here I go, rambling away again.



Anyways, thanks for putting up with me and reading this.



Read the story, and if you do, please review and rate. Reviews are very important, they help me make future chapters better. And when I see the story has readers and reviewers, I get the chapters out faster too...



I think the chapters are a little too long. Am I right? Wrong? Does it matter? Let me know and I'll give you a cookie jar. Full of cookie, of course.



Much love,

Crash
Sign up to rate and review this story